Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo (11592 Views)

Peter Obi Unites Both Christians & Muslims In His Southern Kaduna Visit (Pics) / Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians / ''Saudis Should Tap Nigeria's Resources'' - Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by friendlyadvice: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
WinningSun:

stop being mischievous
cool truth is bitter
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by friendlyadvice: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
ajayiopy:
SO ,WHAT DO WE LEARN FROM THIS?
Help me ask the clown o
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by pointstores(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
uote author=Smile4daddy post=72907594]
Calm down Mr Poor.

One step at a time okay. They got to fight the corrupt ones first and recover all the Loots from them.

With that, the government will have more than enough to care for your needs.[/quote]
Think before talking u don't know me and my background don't judge we I don't know

Nigeria government still borrowing money despite recovered loot

People stealing billions of dollar and collecting less than 30% of what they are stealing ?

I advocate for the less privilege?

Is not all about now is all about tommorw what we do now will justify tommorw
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by athari22: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:

The cows and donkeys that they worship

Galatians 5:19-25

Now, the effects of the corrupt nature are obvious: illicit sex, perversion, promiscuity, idolatry, drug use,

hatred,

rivalry, jealousy, 

angry outbursts,

selfish ambition, conflict, factions, envy, drunkenness, wild partying, and similar things.

I’ve told you in the past and I’m telling you again that people who do these kinds of things will not inherit God’s kingdom. 

But the spiritual nature produces love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness,

and self-control.

There are no laws against things like that.
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by namio10: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
The people that steal Nigeria’s resources are both Christians and Muslims' - Yemi Osinbajo

Nigerian Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has said the struggle in the country is between good and evil and not between the two major religions.

According to a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Laolu Akande, the VP spoke at a public lecture organised by the Council of Chief of Imams, Ikeja Division in Lagos with the theme “the role of Muslim leaders in the South-West towards achieving peaceful and successful 2019 elections.”

Osinbajo said, “I want to say to you that it’s a battle between good and evil. What we are fighting in this country is a battle between good and evil; it is not a battle between religions. Corruption is our major challenge. The people that steal Nigeria’s resources are both Christians and Muslims.”

He advised the religious leaders to continue to tell their followers to embrace peace and work for the unity of the country. He said prudent management of resources by the current administration had helped it achieve more in terms of infrastructure and development than the previous administrations.

He also said the government had invested heavily in social protection, describing it as the largest in the country’s history and disclosed that the government had spent over N2.7tn on capital expenditure in the last three years, pointing out that it is the highest amount ever spent on capital in the history of Nigeria.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/11/12/the-people-that-steal-nigerias-resources-are-both-christians-and-muslims-yemi-osinbajo/

Wealth must be created before wealth is stolen.

Osinbajo must know that.

How much wealth does mainly Muslim north bring to Nigeria's coffers?

Northern Muslim leaders even use Hisbah Islamic Police to search out and destroy alcohol beverages,

but come to Abuja every month and collect federal allocations derived partly from VAT on sale of alcohol beverages.

UNITARY GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA IS A CURSE TO SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

IRONSI DID NOT ESTABLISH THE PRESENT FORM OF UNITARY GOVT SYSTEM. NORTHERN MILITARY DICTATORS DID.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by contigiency(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
haladadon:
osibanjo has no respect anymore.

That is just before unreasonable people like you. but before the reasonable ones, he has has sufficiently paid his dues, which has obviously increased his ratings.
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by Ayiba0911: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=NaijaCelebrity post=72904303][b]The people that steal Nigeria’s resources are both Christians and Muslims' - Osibanjo

No Christian is a Sinner, and No Sinner is a Christian. 1John 3:7 - 9
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by princetom1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Will you keep quiet..... Stop telling us what we know even before ur government.... What have u done abt it?

Oh, i forget, this government is one if the most corrupt in history.... Shift one side, errand boy...
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by Biingoo: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Calm down Mr Poor.

One step at a time okay. They got to fight the corrupt ones first and recover all the Loots from them.

With that, the government will have more than enough to care for your needs.
I wish I can lay my hands on you now. na to just use better bottle burst your head. Ewu!
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
That's we Should hand Nigeria over to the traditionalist Since Christians and Muslims have Spoiled this Country
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by GEEBITE: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dont pay attention to this Prof and the noise about stealing.Beware of those screaming thief thief,most times it has been found that their hands are in the cookie jar too.If you know the sleaze he was involved in that got Kemi Adeosun consumed eventually,you will never vouch for these men.
friendlyadvice:

The cows and donkeys that they worship
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
The people that steal Nigeria’s resources are both Christians and Muslims' - Yemi Osinbajo

Nigerian Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has said the struggle in the country is between good and evil and not between the two major religions.

According to a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Laolu Akande, the VP spoke at a public lecture organised by the Council of Chief of Imams, Ikeja Division in Lagos with the theme “the role of Muslim leaders in the South-West towards achieving peaceful and successful 2019 elections.”

Osinbajo said, “I want to say to you that it’s a battle between good and evil. What we are fighting in this country is a battle between good and evil; it is not a battle between religions. Corruption is our major challenge. The people that steal Nigeria’s resources are both Christians and Muslims.”

He advised the religious leaders to continue to tell their followers to embrace peace and work for the unity of the country. He said prudent management of resources by the current administration had helped it achieve more in terms of infrastructure and development than the previous administrations.

He also said the government had invested heavily in social protection, describing it as the largest in the country’s history and disclosed that the government had spent over N2.7tn on capital expenditure in the last three years, pointing out that it is the highest amount ever spent on capital in the history of Nigeria.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/11/12/the-people-that-steal-nigerias-resources-are-both-christians-and-muslims-yemi-osinbajo/

But those that killing in the name of religion are Muslim
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by bareal(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Thank God babalawos no dey among
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by chineloSA(f): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
See how religion has divided a country and it's people.

People are using religion to define themselves. It's no longer tribe.

Europeans and Arabs did irreversible damage. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by Predator1: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
Old news, something already said months ago still trending on nairaland
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by Yankee101: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Including you sire.

Whether by allowing others or opening the door for others (Tinubu) to do so, you are complicit
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by friendlyadvice: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
GEEBITE:
Dont pay attention to this Prof and the noise about stealing.Beware of those screaming thief thief,most times it has been found that their hands are in the cookie jar too.If you know the sleaze he was involved in that got Kemi Adeosun consumed eventually,you will never vouch for these men.
Oh you dey mind these ones hausa, igbo, yoruba all of them na Nigeria enemy the rich ones go chop money finish begin dey bobo us.
My best advice gather money travel as in e go be like film trick the way your eye go take open
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by EnkayDezign: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Benekruku:

This men know religion is a scam and a tool to enslave. That's what the whites used it for and they benefited. But still hurts we now using the tool on ourselves.

Bros no be small true you talk o. Make we continue to try and talk sense into our pipo dem.

Na religion dey hol us like prisoner so. We just de suffer any ha. Chai
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by Benekruku(m): 1:08am On Nov 13, 2018
EnkayDezign:

Bros no be small true you talk o. Make we continue to try and talk sense into our pipo dem.

Na religion dey hol us like prisoner so. We just de suffer any ha. Chai

They won't listen

You see lots so brilliant to believe a man in the middle East died for their sins in Africa. I can't imagine such foolishness.

But sure that if Christianity was to reach Africa tomorrow, the souls called Christians won't believe it. It's foolishness

All I will say inherited religion. None found it. Just fictions sold to them over years made their believe strong.

Forgetting a Coca-Cola bottle if prayed to can be glorified for good happenings befalling them.

People are just foolish. Don't blame does that accepted it, they weren't enlightened, but the future that is suppose to rebuke it are more of a slave to the imported religions.

1 Like

Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by JJmubby: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2018
Osbj. Has said the truth.
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by rajansingh: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2018
Terrarium TV APK (1.9.10) Download for Android Smartphone, Firestick, Android Box. ... You can download the latest version of Terrarium TV apk for Android smartphones, Tablets, Android tv Box, PC/Laptop, Firestick/fireTV, Google Chromecast and for other devices powered by Android.
download terrariumtv app
Re: People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo by buJu234: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2018
Agreed

but sentiments aside, I think Christians has used their loot better to develop southern Nigeria than the way Moslems have use their loots to develop the North.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP: Last Minute Efforts To Dissuade Secondus Fails As Appeal Court Rules Today / Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED / Kanu Don’t Need Your Surety, IPOB Tells Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.