Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos (58815 Views)

Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) / Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by aydought: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
I hope this picture was taken and publicized with the consent of the parents. Guess, it might be unethical in medical practice to do so without their consents if I am right.
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by condralbedez: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
officialJP:
Is only God that can take care of them kids are very stubborn i love them if you love kids out there like if you don't ignore grin grin
u won use am cook food ,i mean d likes dt u r begging for?
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by daxon001(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
pp802:
God will help us look after these kids. I don't blame his parents. You really cannot look after them 100%.

One second you take your eyes off, they do one mischievous move.

very valid point. smiley
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by salford1: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
That is why toys have age restrictions written on the box. This is a parent's nightmare. May God help us.
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by DonGtoG1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
pp802:
God will help us look after these kids. I don't blame his parents. You really cannot look after them 100%.

I wish most people that comments on this forum, that's is meant to be an informative and educative one, have the right thinking mindset to always comment positively just like you just did!. Rather than people commenting on most topics as if they reason through their anus.
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by lanrexdo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Stupid commet! see.. corruption is everywhere.. even in the cleaners take home supplies meant to clean the hospital and take home and sell. it is just as bad in all level. you see that Dr that takes home all surgeryical equipment to his own hospital. what do you call that one..
IamaNigerianGuy:

The money for supplies and equipment has been stolen by governors, senators, reps and other political office holders.
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

must u always nag
smh

Yep. I must.
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by yvelchstores(f): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
That was how my toddler stuck a large bead up her nostril, thanks to the ER team at a general hospital, it was removed but it wasn't funny at all. Their charges afterwards was more like a token even, I was so thankful that day

1 Like

Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by wizkidblogger(f): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
That's how eraser got stucked in my nose when I was in primary school o. It wasn't funny....
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by daddyyoung: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kids need proper attention as much as one can afford. They are just plainly innocent
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by daddyyoung: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by daddyyoung: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
daddyyoung:

Ahan Ahan aunty.. And u still remember till now
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by Obodo999(m): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
kennygee:
Are there no other materials that can be used for hospital gowns?

These checkered materials are hideous.

Is that all you are worried about? undecided
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by Obodo999(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
wizkidblogger:
That's how eraser got stucked in my nose when I was in primary school o. It wasn't funny....

I thank GOD for salvation of your life, How old were you then?
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by mukhcech(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
pp802:

You are a parent even if you never born before.
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by officialJP(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
condralbedez:
u won use am cook food ,i mean d likes dt u r begging for?
u go stingy o common likes na him u type all dis because nawa o
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
lanrexdo:
Stupid commet! see.. corruption is everywhere.. even in the cleaners take home supplies meant to clean the hospital and take home and sell. it is just as bad in all level. you see that Dr that takes home all surgeryical equipment to his own hospital. what do you call that one..

Doctor's do not control access to the surgical equipment in teaching hospitals. Nurses and attendants do. Also the amount stolen by all the hospital staff in Nigeria is not up to that stolen by one senator. For example, is Hope Uzodimma not under investigation for making away with $12 million USD supposed to be for dredging ?

Speak on what you know and don't make a fool of yourself in public.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by FTjnr(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
strapping babies/toddlers to their walkers when the caretaker is busy should be advised. you may not have the time to watch them every time.
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by homesteady(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
But is the boy not big enough not to know that what he was doing was dangerous?
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Much better than removing a glass jar from someone’s rectum.
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by Bushping(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kudos to the Doctors
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by chimeziedickson: 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Great job doc...
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by Chiefhaywhy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
That was how my toddler stuck a large bead up her nostril, thanks to the ER team at a general hospital, it was removed but it wasn't funny at all. Their charges afterwards was more like a token even, I was so thankful that day

doctors, are God’s gift to mankind.
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
officialJP:
u go stingy o common likes na him u type all dis because nawa o
officialJP:
Is only God that can take care of them kids are very stubborn i love them if you love kids out there like if you don't ignore grin grin
officialJP:
Nice one let the husband learned from their wife's to
officialJP:
Can she loot money if yes she should just do as our leaders use to do for that one day cause if am the one heaven will hear my .,.......
Work on your punctuations bro.
Stop making it difficult for the Comments Readers' Crew.
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by CDCEO001: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
I hope nothing was damaged in his mouth (throat and tongue as well ).
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by officialJP(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
DrMeroThaEmperor:

Work on your punctuations bro.
Stop making it difficult for the Comments Readers' Crew.
thanks bro, i really appreciate
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
thank you Jesus Christ
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by Sojebrand(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wow was surprised seeing this headline, but I remember this incident happened here (Lagos) Liverpool Apapa, was confused seeing this operation was done in Ibadan
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by kingchris30(m): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
thankGod, the boy was saved, parents can only try their best, God will protect our young ones
Re: Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
officialJP:
Are you not too old for this?

Thank God for the boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus / This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) / 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.