Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Need Article Rewriters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Article Rewriters (794 Views)

I Need Article Writers / Need Article(s) For Your Website? Come In... / Do You Need Article Writing Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Article Rewriters by FiremanJr(m): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hello.

I need two people to help me with rewriting articles.

Pay is N500 for 500 words.

If you are interested, rewrite the paragraphs below and forward to this email: bedrock102@yahoo.com. Include your contact detail in the mail so I can reach you. Thanks

How to choose a cooling pillow
Still not sure which cooling pillow will be the most appropriate one for you? Here are some tips on the features you may want to consider and take a closer look at when searching for the best cooling pillow.

Choose a cooling gel or water-based pillows
The cooling properties of this type of pillows are provided by either a special cooling gel or by a water layer. They both help absorb the heat from your head and neck and disperse it throughout the gel or water. This helps relieve you from hot flashes and keep you cool and comfortable during sleep.
[b][/b]
Re: Need Article Rewriters by FiremanJr(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2018
I need at least two more writers. Send in your application if interested.
Re: Need Article Rewriters by Rayreezy: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hello.

I am interested. I'm sending it by morning
Re: Need Article Rewriters by lacasera14(m): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
FiremanJr:
I need at least two more writers. Send in your application if interested.
sent you a mail pls acknowledge receipt
Re: Need Article Rewriters by chiazokam5527: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
FiremanJr we have it

Re: Need Article Rewriters by Damdeyz(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
FiremanJr:
Hello.

I need two people to help me with rewriting articles.

Pay is N500 for 500 words.

If you are interested, rewrite the paragraphs below and forward to this email: bedrock102@yahoo.com. Include your contact detail in the mail so I can reach you. Thanks

How to choose a cooling pillow
Still not sure which cooling pillow will be the most appropriate one for you? Here are some tips on the features you may want to consider and take a closer look at when searching for the best cooling pillow.

Choose a cooling gel or water-based pillows
The cooling properties of this type of pillows are provided by either a special cooling gel or by a water layer. They both help absorb the heat from your head and neck and disperse it throughout the gel or water. This helps relieve you from hot flashes and keep you cool and comfortable during sleep.
[b][/b]

Still in doubt as to the best cooling pillow that may be suitable for you? The list below highlights some great factors to consider when looking for that perfect cooling pillow when next you are about making a choice.

Pick a cooling gel or water-based pillow
A cooling gel and a water film furnishes the features that bring about cooling. Heat from your head and neck is sucked in and distributed throughout the water and gel. This alleviates hot flashes, assuring a sound and healthy sleep.
Re: Need Article Rewriters by OldBeer: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Damdeyz:

Still in doubt as to the best cooling pillow that may be suitable for you? The list below highlights some great factors to consider when looking for that perfect cooling pillow when next you are about making a choice.

Pick a cooling gel or water-based pillow
A cooling gel and a water film furnishes the features that bring about cooling. Heat from your head and neck is sucked in and distributed throughout the water and gel. This alleviates hot flashes, assuring a sound and healthy sleep.
The instruction is not to rewrite here.

Forward what you have rewritten to his email address.

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Domiciliary Account Needed Urgently. / What Biz Can I Start Wit 70k / 1989 Nigeria 50 Kobo Note [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.