Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Biz Can I Start Wit 70k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Biz Can I Start Wit 70k (796 Views)

What Biz To Do To Earn 200-300k A Month / With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Biz Can I Start Wit 70k by reformedCute: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
Good day nairalanders,
I'm really in need of advice, I'm 20(just got admitted)... I made 70k this festive period, and
I intend going into biz in the school environment and I'm just lost. I wanted to go Into mini importation, but I'm out of hot selling products to sell in schools...
Re: What Biz Can I Start Wit 70k by koladini(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
I have a couple ideas for you. Message me on WhatsApp 08135695575 and we'll talk more.
Re: What Biz Can I Start Wit 70k by vickifeanyi47(m): 1:49am On Dec 28, 2018
koladini:
I have a couple ideas for you. I'm interested cos we're exactly the same age. Message me on WhatsApp 08135695575 and we'll talk more.
Please Share it here...many folks are having same issue and need assistance.thanks

3 Likes

Re: What Biz Can I Start Wit 70k by lordess(m): 1:56am On Dec 28, 2018
reformedCute:
Good day nairalanders,
I'm really in need of advice, I'm 20(just got admitted)... I made 70k this festive period, and
I intend going into biz in the school environment and I'm just lost. I wanted to go Into mini importation, but I'm out of hot selling products to sell in schools...

You can still do the mini importation business and still make it.

The basic tools u will need are: a laptop, internet connection & a website.

Then to more important stuffs, what you really need to nail it in this business are: a winning product, killer marketing and scalability.

With these three properly worked out, you will be able to sell to people all over nigeria - not just in your school.

I also need to tell u this: there are gazillion products that are hot. But u just need 2 or 3, properly exploited that will keep the cash flowing in.

What u actually need, is a PROPER KNOWLEDGE of how to be a real eComprenuer. Period.

I can help u out, if u're interested.

1 Like

Re: What Biz Can I Start Wit 70k by vickifeanyi47(m): 2:37am On Dec 28, 2018
lordess:

You can still do the mini importation business and still make it.

The basic tools u will need are: a laptop, internet connection & a website.

Then to more important stuffs, what you really need to nail it in this business are: a winning product, killer marketing and scalability.

With these three properly worked out, you will be able to sell to people all over nigeria - not just in your school.

I also need to tell u this: there are gazillion products that are hot. But u just need 2 or 3, properly exploited that will keep the cash flowing in.

What u actually need, is a PROPER KNOWLEDGE of how to be a real eComprenuer. Period.

I can help u out, if u're interested.
I'm interested bro,
Re: What Biz Can I Start Wit 70k by lordess(m): 6:29am On Dec 28, 2018
vickifeanyi47:
I'm interested bro,

Kindly reach me via email. Check my siggy.
Thanks.
Re: What Biz Can I Start Wit 70k by reformedCute: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2018
lordess:

Kindly reach me via email. Check my siggy.
Thanks.
I'll do that now
Re: What Biz Can I Start Wit 70k by lordess(m): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2019
reformedCute:

I'll do that now

Okay....

I got ur mail.

Will chat u up later.

Thanks
Re: What Biz Can I Start Wit 70k by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 04, 2019
reformedCute:
Good day nairalanders,

starr mini importation. BAGS,SHOES,HUMAN HAIR,TOMMY CONTROL PANT ETC.

I CAN HELP U TO PROCURE AND SHIP
Re: What Biz Can I Start Wit 70k by CaptPlanet(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2019
There's some guy on this app offering to teach shoe making for 70k.

I saw a couple of his shoes and they look fine. He also said one can pay in instalments. You can check this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4878635/how-intend-make-side-money

Nothing beats skill these days. Be careful tho

(1) (Reply)

Earn 1000 Daily With Your Luno Account. Check Inside! / Exchange Between First Bank & Twitter User Who Mocked The Elephant On Their Logo / Make Up To 20k Every Week On Writersgut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.