Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Get Download. Tori Kelly Album. Hiding Place Hq# - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Get Download. Tori Kelly Album. Hiding Place Hq# (2839 Views)

New R Kelly Album (While Serving 30 Years Prison Sentence) / Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook / "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Download. Tori Kelly Album. Hiding Place Hq# by NogAulman: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Latest: Tori Kelly Hiding Place Full leaked Album. Download link in MP3 ZIP/RAR formats
Kelly co-wrote half of the album's songs with gospel musician Kirk Franklin which was a change from her last album on which she had writing credits on each song

Direct Link here -
https://sites.google.com/site/torikellyhidingplacezip/

As for the title, Tori drew inspiration from verse 7 of Psalm 32: “You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with songs of deliverance.” She is hoping to convey the same feeling through her music. “That always stuck with me: this idea of God being a place of safety, a place where you can hide from all the crazy things that this world can throw at us,” the hitmaker explains. “I want people to feel uplifted and encouraged when they listen.”

Artist: Tori Kelly
Album: Hiding Place
Year of Album: 2018
Genre: Pop
Format: MP3 320 Kbps

Track list:
01 – Masterpiece
02 – Help Us To Love
03 – Sunday
04 – Just As Sure
05 – Psalm 42
06 – Questions
07 – Never Alone
08 – Soul’s Anthem (It Is Well)

(1) (Reply)

WOW: Va Va Voom! Rihanna Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Lingerie / Hawaii Soap Announces Mercy Eke, Venita Akpofure And Sophie Alakija As Her Brand / Toyin Abraham Was Attacked And Injured By Touts While Shooting A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.