Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Die Empty! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Die Empty! (210 Views)

You Must Die Empty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Die Empty! by Hegela(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Myles Munroe once told a story of how he was invited to speak at an event in a country and during one of the free evenings, his host suggested they take a walk. While they were walking, another gentleman who was a relative to the host met them, pleasantries were exchanged and both men were engaged in a tete-a-tete. Myles then had his time to himself, so he took a lonely path and followed through until he got to a graveyard. Oh what different sizes of graves that he saw - small and great, with their time spent on earth engraved on the tombstones, some even had great words written about them, others don't!

You see, out of every grave present in a graveyard are two set of persons generally: those who fulfilled their purpose here on earth, who knew why they were here and pursued it until the end, who understood that they do not have all the time in the world and so had to discipline themselves and bring about a fulfillment of the reason why they were born; and those who did not fulfill purpose, and hence dying with all the potentials they were born with!

Even in our generation, some are still diligently following the footsteps of Methuselah who lived for 969 years, gave birth to sons and daughters and died! What a waste of potentials!

Beloved, life and purpose is more than this. God did not just create you so you can come to this earth, give birth to children and die.

"And God blessed them, and God said unto (commanded) them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it..." Genesis 1:28 (KJV)(emphasis mine)

This scripture is not just God's saying, it is a command!
Logically, before you can ask a man to do something, you must first be sure that he has the capacity to do same.

If God is commanding us to "Be fruitful" (release of a hidden potential), "and multiply" (reproduction of that potential), it is because at creation He has endowed us with everything we need to fulfil purpose.
I think that is why out of the over 8 Billion people on earth, there is no two humans who have the same fingerprints! We can look and talk the same, but our fingerprints must be different! We might get born and grow up in the same neighborhood, we might even have attended the same school, but our potentials released to each of us at creation is far different! We might even have the same parents at birth and be conjoined twins but our purpose on earth is different!

Usually they inscribe "Rest in peace" on the tombstone of those who have died; but would they truly be resting in peace, knowing that the reasons why God sent them to this earth was either partially fulfilled or totally abandoned!
Unless you are among the 1% who argue that God has showed them the date they will die, then we must prepare to be called Home at ANY time. There is no time beloved. Whatever you must do, must be done now! Some die at 4 years old, others die at 40! When will yours be? Assuming it is to happen tonight, are you ready?

Think about this today!

God has deposited so much in you to be a source of blessing to the world at large. That song, that ability to inspire with words, that compassion to help those in pains, that ability to craft things from wood or stone, etc, might just be what the world will remember you for! They are what will keep blessing lives even after your demise. That way when people say "Rest in peace", you know truly, that you will be resting in peace.

I call you blessed! This week and beyond is declared your week of unusual happenings. Every good thing you have ever desired will gravitate towards you with speed in Jesus name! Amen.

God bless you excessively!

PS:
If you'll like to receive Jesus into your life please say this prayer: "Dear God, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge that I am a sinner. I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived. Lord, I want to start afresh; come into my heart and be the Lord of my life. Make me a new creature in You. Thank You Father. Amen!

#AlegehPrince
#TheSage!

(1) (Reply)

800k Per Plot At Villa Garden Estate, Magboro-ibafo / How Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Inspired My Album – Rozey, Gospel Artist / What Spills Out Of You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.