Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

"I Hope I'm Going To Heaven When I Die." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Hope I'm Going To Heaven When I Die." (216 Views)

Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Hope I'm Going To Heaven When I Die." by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
"I hope I'm going to Heaven when I die."

"He that has the Son has life; and he that has not the Son of God has not life. These things have I written to you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may believe on the name of the Son of God" (1 John 5:12-13).

Of all the things that you should be sure of, it's your eternal destiny. To say "I hope I'm going to heaven" is like standing at the open door of a plane 10,000 feet in the air and, when asked "Have you got your parachute on?" answering with "I hope so." You want to know so—and you can, simply by obeying the gospel. If you repent and place your faith in Jesus Christ, He will give you eternal life and you can know that your eternity is secure. These verses also make clear that those who refuse to trust in the Son of God can likewise know that they do not have eternal life—they will remain dead in their sins.

From, The Evidence Bible -->> https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 9 December 2013 ·

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Money Witchraft / I almost killed myself.... / 20 Lessons Of Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.