Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

EPL: Juventus Coach, Allegri Speaks On Coaching Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL: Juventus Coach, Allegri Speaks On Coaching Manchester United (243 Views)

Seria A: Allegri Speaks On Leaving Juventus After This Season / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Juventus Coach, Allegri Speaks On Coaching Manchester United by 14Ebiscoo: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Juventus manager, Massimiliano Allegri says he is very happy at the club amid reports of him getting interests from Premier League giants, Manchester United.

Allegri was heavily linked with a move to United before the transfer window closed in the summer.

The Italian was offered a three-year contract by United worth €9million to replace under-fire Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford.

Allegri has, however, insisted that he hopes to stay at the Turin club for many years.

Speaking after winning the 2018 edition of the Golden Bench award for the best coach in the Serie A, Allegri told Sportmediaset on Monday: “It was not easy after a daring defeat like the one against Manchester United.

“We were a bit stunned because it was from April that we did not lose a match, but the boys played a serious match, both from the defensive and offensive point of view.”

Allegri added: “My future? Surely an experience abroad would be nice. But I am fine at Juventus. I am at a big team, a solid club that works for the future. We share everything and I hope to stay here for a long time.”

Allegri’s men currently sit on top of the Serie A table with 34 points from 11 games following their 2-0 victory over AC Milan on Sunday.

http://www.ebiscoo.com/15/epl-juventus-coach-allegri-speaks-on-coaching-manchester-united#78

(1) (Reply)

[match Highlights] Eintracht Frankfurt Vs Chelsea 1-1 –europa Champions League / Footballers Who Have Been To Prison Before, No 4 Will Surprise You / Kaka In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.