Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Seria A: Allegri Speaks On Leaving Juventus After This Season - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Seria A: Allegri Speaks On Leaving Juventus After This Season (254 Views)

EPL: Juventus Coach, Allegri Speaks On Coaching Manchester United / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seria A: Allegri Speaks On Leaving Juventus After This Season by besti26: 8:29pm On May 11, 2019
Juventus supervisor, Massimiliano Allegri, on Saturday expelled talk he was set to stop the Serie A victors.

Allegri additionally hit back at the reactions he got, following his side’s Champions League quarter-last exit on account of Ajax.

“Now and then I wonder on the off chance that I hadn’t figured out how to get home a few trophies these years, what might have occurred?

“Perhaps they would have pierced me and consumed me at stake,” the Italian mentor told a question and answer session.

Allegri, talking in front of his side’s Serie A trek to Roma on Sunday, said he was because of the meeting with club administrator, Andrea Agnelli, to examine his arrangements for next season.

“I have just told the director that I might want to remain, however at this point we have to talk.

“I have had the new Juventus as a top priority for a half year, however first I have to meet Agnelli to check whether we concur.

“Gossipy tidbits about my successors are a piece of the amusement.

“I am appreciative to the administrator, and he likewise said he needed to proceed with me.

“I let him know before Ajax that I would remain. I owe him and club,” he included.

read more: https://gistok.ng/seria-a-allegri-speaks-on-leaving-juventus-after-this-season/

Re: Seria A: Allegri Speaks On Leaving Juventus After This Season by Queenboy123(m): 8:31pm On May 11, 2019
Leave them joor

(1) (Reply)

Euro 2020 Postponed Until Next Summer / RB Leipzig Vs PSG / Leeds Vs Manchester United 20 Feb 2022 at 3pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.