Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari (22439 Views)

I Have Been Doing Odd Jobs So I Can Invest Into My Music Career - Ozonna Soludo / Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC / NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by InoutNaija(f): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has noted that he is doing all his best to utilize the country’s resources to develop the country.

Mr President said this during an interactive session with the Nigerian community in Paris, while maintaining his commitment towards developing the educational sector.

Buhari who said results can be seen on road, rail and power said “My frustration is that some people still have plenty stolen money stashed in Europe, U S and other countries”.

He promised that allocations to the educational sector will be improved as revenue increases, describing the sector as a major engine for the development of any country.

“We are currently reviewing investments in the entire infrastructure of the country like road, rail and power, including investing more in education. We will certainly need to do more in education,’’ he said.

Buhari also called on elites across the country to rally round and support the educational sector, expressing surprise that the elites are not moved by the fall in standards and structures of educational institutions.

“I am doing my best now to utilize our resources to develop the country,’’ he said. “ We are already getting results on road, rail and power. My frustration is that some people still have plenty stolen money stashed in Europe, U S and other countries.’’

On war against terrorism, Buhari said new weapons and hardware would be given to the military, while the challenge of abduction and kidnapping in some parts of the country will receive more attention with better gathering of intelligence.

“We campaigned on three key issues; security, improving the economy, and fighting corruption, and we have not been controverted by anyone that we have not recorded some results,’’ he added.

Source: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2018/11/i-have-been-doing-my-best-for-nigeria.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by MicheyJ1: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
You can never give what you don't have. You've not even started implementing your campaign promises.

What a clown.

279 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by Shelumiel: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Your best is not good enough for a country like Nigeria.

227 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by slimfit1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Best buhari, please stop.

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by Ivye(f): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pls give him a rest now, our naija Don spoil since ,no b four years go repair am na and as you know to damage z easier than to repair

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by Baawaa(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
lazy youths will not like this statement,what they want is who will open CBN for them to enjoy free money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Their new song is ATIKULOOTING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by SarkinYarki: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
If this is your best then you deserve to be in Jail

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by Racoon(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
The irony of this statement is that the president should have allowed Nigerians to be the ones telling him if he have truly did so or otherwise.

Meanwhile if what that his regime have attained so far as @ today (including the widespread hardship, massive unemployment, avoidable deaths including suicide, heightened insurgency, overt impunity/ lawlessness, unmitigated executive/institutionalized corruption etc) are all Buhari is boasting about then there is no hope with him being in the saddle again.

144 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Well bros, your best is not enough o.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by LuciferJesu: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Do your best and resign.

Goatfucker

*spits angry

I swear if I catch Buhari, I'll slap him till he slumps.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by Grayxme: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
I will term it doing Much with so little....Keep moving PMB

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by psucc(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
This is absurd! If what Nigerians are passing through since 2015 is termed "best" then better we stick to the "worst".

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by TeamDoctor: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
So jubril, oh sorry Buhari has taken this partisan lie abroad, though am not surprised since he is a friend to the minister of information(Lie Mohamed) and they say show me ur friend and I will tell you.......?
Indeed Jubril sorry Buhari is a disgrace to Sudan...... no I mean Nigerians and Africans at large.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by codedguy1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Your best is stinking up the whole country.

Your best is making the whole country lifeless.

Your best is a disaster.

Your best is as fake as a fake.

Go an continue your best in daura abeg.

Best indeed!

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by mercenary: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Thank you Mr Jibrin sorry Buhari... Your best is not good enough

33 Likes

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by Yankee101: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Your best is not good enough sir.

That's what separates the first position from the last position in the class. They all do their best best but one is more intelligent than the other.

We want first position candidates for President not last.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by mindtricks: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
False hood. He chooses not to do what is best for the country. His so called best, is no good for a country so backward as ours.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by Oyindidi(f): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Your best is not good enough

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by Davidfash10000: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
wink
Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
True

Until we secceed... Respect to our president

See my beauty secrets HERE

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by BuyACar(f): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
We know

But please and please in the name of our father's & our unborn kids

We've had enough of your best

Go and take care of your cows

You're our worst nightmare

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

*Patriotic Nigerians Do not Waste time Arguing with Buhari Haters*

We are not talking about critics who are genuinely concerned about a better Nigeria,. You will know them because when they see good efforts of government they applaud.

But the others, the one who swore on their lives Buhari will never be president, the enemies of the nation, are the ones we are talking about. The following are their traits:

* They lie and mislead others with statements as 'I regret voting Buhari', etc a cliche they started using as early as few months into the Buhari government. To them it doesn't matter that the last government looted the treasury and Buhari met an empty treasury...they will say 'we voted him because he said he will change the nation in '3 months? (Don't bother to ask for proof, lying is their trademark)

* They are the one who swore on their father's head that Buhari died in Aso rock, and later in UK. Then they said the Buhari that returned to Nigeria is a clone (duplicate) and you still take cognizance of what comes out of these peoples mouth.

* They were the ones who said 8 years was not enough for OBJ, and 6 not enough for GEJ etc They are the arijenimadaru - beneficiaries of corruption. They are either the full time politicians, corrupt civil servants, journalists, bankers, fraudulent contractors, religious businessmen etc Its no longer business Aa usual, so they pretend that they are fighting for ordinary Nigerians (iro nla!!!)

* When you remind them of how corruption in last government has ruined the nation....they ask you to stop talking about the past

* When you say Buhari is a man of integrity and his fighting corruption...they say his son has a power bike

* When Evans the kidnapper say something against Buhari, he becomes an hero. When you say their heroes and spokespersons lack integrity (IBB, OBJ, Fayose, FFK, Saraki, GEJ, etc)...then they say look at the message not the messenger.

*They are not interested in any development in Nigeria, if it means ascribing any success to PMB.

* Every good news of the nation brings them sadness, and they remain quiet until another bad news crops up

* If you tell them Buhari is building over 300 roads all over Nigeria, they say it is because of 2019.

* Tell them Buhari is developing the rail system all over Nigeria, they say it is not his initiative that Obasanjo and GEJ had plans to do it.

* Inform them about the agricultural revolution how Nigeria now produces its local food and has become a foremost world exporter of food, they say it is Obasanjo that started Operation feed the nation in the 70s (God have mercy!!!)

* When you say Buhari is working to completing abandoned projects, over 8000 nationwide (Mambila hydro power, Ajaokuta Steel Plant etc), they say it is because he has no program of his own.

* Refute their allegations that Buhari is tribalistic with how his ministerial cabinets now (and as military head of state) had more Christians than Muslims, and how powerful ministries were being run by southerners...they hold their breath and in the next statement still repeat the allegation (it is an obsession)

* They say Buhari is vindictive..., but no state or region has been denied their share of development projects irrespective of whether they support PMB government or not. He has taken 13b water project to Otuoke in GEJs village Bayelsa, N22b road to Atikus village in Adamawa, reconstruction of Lagos Abeokuta expressway to OBJs state, the 2nd Niger Bridge etc to the east, the massive investment and redevelopment of the Niger-Delta etc are part of the proof of PMBs fairness to all

* When the clampdown on corruption started, they said only southerners are being harassed, when Dasuki etc were arrested they say it is only PDP; when Saraki was taken to court they say it is because he is in opposition; when former governors and APC members were jailed (Dariye and Nyame ) they say it was PDP that started the probe..??

* When EFCC is investigating the massive investments and dollars accounts of Mrs Patience Jonathan, Alison Maduekwe etc.... they say it is political harassment and you should bring proof of corruption. But when they bring scandalously stupid allegations like Buhari has bought the national stadium etc and you ask for proof ....they say you are a fanatic.

* Tell them how the threats of IPOB, Niger Delta were curtailed, they say it is a clampdown on Igbo's and southerners; remind them of how the menace of El Zakyzaky and his Shiites group of the norths have been curbed.... they say it is coercion.

* Remind them how the dreaded Boko Haram has been chased away from the States that they use to control in the north and how normalcy is returning to those part of the country.... they will still refer to the occasional suicide bombings as proof that nothing is achieved.

Tell them how it has been impossible for even almighty US etc to totally stop suicide bombings ..... they retort 'are you now comparing this 'S**t nation to US' (Of course not, US do not have plenty bad belle-hypocrites as them as citizens)

* Tell them how herdsmen killings preceded PMB, and how many non Fulani herdsmen have been arrested by the army for killings, including a personal aide to Governor Ortom, and how since such arrests the killings have subside.... they still in the next statement like a broken record refer to Buhari as promoting herdsmen killers.

* Tell them about the resuscitation of the mambila project, the Ajaokuta steel project, etc, they say it is a lie

* Show them videos and pictures of ongoing development nationwide, they say its photo and video shop (??)

* Tell them how Buhari stopped the billion dollars fertiliser scam and how in its place 11 local fertiliser companies were revived resulting in Nigeria producing for its local needs...they say 'how does that translates to food for the common man?' (Kai ba sense?!!!)

* When Buhari agreed to pay 88billion compensation to Biafrans victims, granted autonomy to state judiciary, supports local government autonomy, recognised MKO and June 12 they say it is politics. (And like the daughter of our hero of democracy said, if Buhari does not play politics, should he play chemistry?)

* They say Nigeria don't want Buhari, and he will lose the election landslide, and they are writing abosi-hypocrirical letters that he should not contest (Do they want to save him from disgrace ni, abi what's there own? (Awon oni yeye : jesters all of them)

* To them the National Assembly members used to be all (APC) rogues, but now without doing any good thing but because they now oppose PMB they have become their heroes; from the clown Dino, to the Michael Jackson of Osun, the stupendously corrupt and wealthy Saraki, Mark, Dogara etc ( Its a case of show me your friend/hero/and I know what kind of person you are)

* Buhari has refused like previous governments to bribe legislators to do their duties, and since their dirty strategies is no longer working they have become a stumbling block to progress...the wailers will say if it was OBJ he would have dealt with them. (But if he had use any other means they will say he is undemocratic; two sided mouth people)

* If you call a thief by its name, they will say how can you be insulting an honourable, a distinguished senator, a former president who has fought poverty through farming etc, but
hear them when they refer to Mr president, 'the man is a m***n, he is brain dead, he is d*ft' etc.

But this man has proven to be better than them all, he has refused to respond to the tantrums of their bosses, the OBJs, IBB, etc Like a true soldier he marches on with the good works, and God has been his defense.

* When you show some of them the unparalleled efforts of this government in development compared to all the past governments, then you will hear....well he has tried but I still don't like him, he is too old, he is slow, he is unintelligent, he is not outspoken etc... (#%@€¥ Perfect human beings all of them mtchew)

This is the point where you will be able to confirm that these are people whose concern is not Nigeria's development. Whose problem with Buhari is not performance but personal hatred etc.

This is why nothing tangible will be achieved if you engage them in any developmental discussion, when their concern is wotowoto-pettiness.

Avoid arguments over Buhari's use of language, age etc, keep sending them the good news, project reports and achievements of government, and gradually you help bring them back to reality:

In conclusion let me quote their most used cliche:

" We have never had it so bad"

Yes by Gods grace this government will continue to be a thorn in the flesh of those who for their selfish interest do not want things to change in Nigeria

For the rest of good Nigerians, Buhari's time is our time, let us be steadfast in support of our national . It will forever be good for us all.
Seetto:

God bless u, u shall never lack in your life....
Amen.
God bless you too my brother.
Nigeria will be great again.

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by IPOBrep: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
Coward.

You ran away from armistice because of Benjamin netanyayu and trump only to Photoshop yourself into their pix. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by Flattino(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
MicheyJ1:
You can never give what you don't have. You've not even started implementing your campaign promises.

What a clown.
Why are you crying?
Have you eaten today?
Oya take go buy food
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8119808_428ae39cf61b43d1ad130ab133645c75_jpeg_jpeg47cd443226397cc66ca51b5ea1b92413

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by NORSIYK(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
Your best is not good enough....we will discard you come 2019

12 Likes

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Shut up you son of a thousand fathers. Bastard just like all your supporters

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by Nathdoug(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
H
Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by Daniel058(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
He's still representing Nigerians as her president, Because we allowed him there.

HE has the right to say whatever he likes.

Well, I'm #Atikulates

7 Likes

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by kaen1317: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Best not good enough

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Why are you crying?
Have you eaten today?
Oya take go buy food
Your best shocked shocked ??

Your best seems like your worst

People are dying everyday

Zombies are walking dead online

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari by pascal558(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
who knw where i can get blue tilapia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna / 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants / Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.