Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Why I Formed New Political Party —soyinka ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Formed New Political Party —soyinka ! (3301 Views)

Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye / Is This Funniest Political Party Name Ever? / Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Formed New Political Party —soyinka ! by Ayowumie(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2010
mama-gee:

We all must agree that soyinka is a genius. . .

I mean everyone must attest to it, his intelligence is out of this world.

Been a genius and intelligent, is not the same as been politically wise and ideologically stable in the face of mounting temptations.
The fact that Prof. Soyinka formed a political party does not mean that the party will take Nigeria into the Promised Land if given the chance the govern the nation(Ceteris paribus).
Re: Why I Formed New Political Party —soyinka ! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2010
Re: Why I Formed New Political Party —soyinka ! by marketplace(m): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2010
Carry on Soyinka. We are behind you
Re: Why I Formed New Political Party —soyinka ! by proproman(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2010
Nigerians are one, funny kettle of fish. Some of you say Soyinka's too old. Well, what the heck are you "younger people" doing? Did anyone bind y'all with chains and prevent you from forming the political party? If you feel you're young enough and have a good agenda, go and join a political party and make a difference. Or form one. Just stop casting aspersions at someone who has put himself on the line more than several times because of your ungrateful selves.
Re: Why I Formed New Political Party —soyinka ! by Meddler(f): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2010
proproman:

Nigerians are one, funny kettle of fish. Some of you say Soyinka's too old. Well, what the heck are you "younger people" doing? Did anyone bind y'all with chains and prevent you from forming the political party? If you feel you're young enough and have a good agenda, go and join a political party and make a difference. Or form one. Just stop casting aspersions at someone who has put himself on the line more than several times because of your ungrateful selves.

Well said. Nigerians have way too much issue. see everyone bad mouthing Soyinka. What's stopping y'all from forming ur parties?
Re: Why I Formed New Political Party —soyinka ! by Image123(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2010
Face facts, don't ignore them. Has this man forgotten that Gani tried something along this lines? Okotie seems to be saying something along this lines, same for Utomi. Why end your life as a joke? Well, i wish him and his team luck
Re: Why I Formed New Political Party —soyinka ! by Jerjens: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2010
the pirate confraternity , how did that turn out
sum body remind me,

lets tread softly undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why I Formed New Political Party —soyinka ! by Selaog(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2010
I hope he is not forming the party to compete with PDP, but for the masses interest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If The Difference Between This Lastma Officer And Area Boys? / Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire / Horrific Pictures Of The Bomb Blast At The Un House In Abuja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.