Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

A Thread To Verify If President Buhari Really Went To Paris Peace Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread To Verify If President Buhari Really Went To Paris Peace Summit (844 Views)

This Is The Stage Used In Paris Peace Summit VS The One Buhari Used (pics) / See How World Leaders Are Rushing President Buhari At Paris Peace Forum (Pics) / PHOTOS: Buhari Delivers Speech At The Opening Of Paris Peace Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread To Verify If President Buhari Really Went To Paris Peace Summit by danwilliams4u(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

The purpose of this thread is to verify if President Buhari Really attended the Paris Peace Summit that is currently going on in France.

Rumors are all over the internet that he did not attend while some are saying otherwise,

I believe as a patriotic Nigeria we all should come together to verify this bogus claim once and for all.

Regardless of our political, religious and ethnic affiliation.

So I think we should start a campaign in all international media outlets and on Twitter, Let's focus our Question on French Government, Asking them if Buhari actually Attended The conference. Trust me, they must react even if they don't, one or two News media outlet must pick it up to investigate on it.

Any meaning advice on how to start this campaign is welcome,

I think we should start a Twitter campaign, tweeting to French government, French president, French parliament and president trump,. etc

I also think we should not tweet to French embassy here in Nigeria because they could be compromised easily by the Aso cabals,

Any meaning advice on how to make this campaign a successful one is welcome.

I will be waiting for the replies in the comment section, Thanks and good bless us as we embark on this journey.
Re: A Thread To Verify If President Buhari Really Went To Paris Peace Summit by Blenvado(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
I will assist by translating your comments from English (including Pigin) to French language for free

Bonjour

que diriez-vous de cela?
Re: A Thread To Verify If President Buhari Really Went To Paris Peace Summit by Youngzedd(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Come up with a hashtag.

#BuhariInFrance
Re: A Thread To Verify If President Buhari Really Went To Paris Peace Summit by Flattino(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Only foolish idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists are saying that kind of bullshit
Re: A Thread To Verify If President Buhari Really Went To Paris Peace Summit by danwilliams4u(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Youngzedd:
Come up with a hashtag.

#BuhariInFrance

Nice one bro,

I am heading over to Twitter now to create a hashtag
Re: A Thread To Verify If President Buhari Really Went To Paris Peace Summit by conductor121: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
We have evidence. Jubrin was in France but was bounced out cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread To Verify If President Buhari Really Went To Paris Peace Summit by haladadon: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
lol you guys are questioning your believes.
jubrin was not in France. stop disturbing your selves. you won't find any video.

IPOB just gave you guys a big FU.
And the worst thing is you can't unfuk yourselves.

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Verify If President Buhari Really Went To Paris Peace Summit by tolufase: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
The hash tag buhariInparis Will do justice to that but if you say hast tag buhariInfrance, he could be anywhere in France

(1) (Reply)

Gov Udom Emmanuel Renames Akwa Ibom Airport After Former Governor Attah / 2019: I Have No Preferred Presidential Candidate – Obasanjo / Those Supporting Buhari On Nairaland Are Doing So Merely To Spite Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.