Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily (4469 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / US Citizen To Invite A Nigerian,how To Get PR / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by ekanDamie: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Please who knows which country one can easy get a work permit for at least upward 10yrs and one can easily get a PR.
Not an African or Asian country tho.
Anyone has ideas?
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by DimmyCho(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2018
ekanDamie:
Please who knows which country one can easy get a work permit for at least upward 10yrs and one can easily get a PR.
Not an African or Asian country tho.
Anyone has ideas?
ukraine , turkey

1 Like

Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by ekanDamie: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
DimmyCho:
ukraine , turkey
Ehen. Bro, if you don't mind, do you know the requirements or how to start on this?
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by Hadampson(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Sweden

You will become PR after working in Sweden for two years

1 Like

Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by stagger: 12:25am On Nov 15, 2018
ECUADOR

Tourist visa: Nigeria is one of the only 12 countries that must get a visa BEFORE going to Ecuador. Visa is for 90 days,and can be extended for another 90 days. Special consideration can allow for a further 180 days extension (must have health insurance and proof of funds of at least $400 per month), making a total of 1 year that can be spent there on a tourist visa.

Resident Visa: Can be applied for either when you are on a tourist visa in Ecuador, or from outside Ecuador. You need police clearance, marriage certificate (if applying as a couple), health insurance, birth certificate. All documents must be notarized, translated and apostilled.

You must first apply for the 2-year temporary resident visa, and after 21 months, you can apply for the PR. Temporary visa allows travel out of Ecuador for no more than 90 days per year, from date of visa issuance. Year 3, no more than 180 days outside Ecuador. Year 4, you can leave for no more than 180 days. After 4 years, you can leave Ecuador for up to 5 years and still retain your PR.

Categories:
a) Investor visa: $30,000 minimum worth of real estate, business investment or $26,250 in bank deposit, lodged with the central bank, PLUS 3 months bank statements showing inflow of minimum of $400 per month.
b) Pensioners visa: Individual inflow of $800 per month, or $900 a month for couples.
c) Professional visa: Must have Bachelor's degree or higher in approved universities list. Must have bank statements of minimum of $400 per month inflow.
d) Rental income visa: Must have $800 inflow per month shown in bank statements, plus $100 for each dependant.

Citizenship
Can apply after 1 year of PR, but must not have left Ecuador for more than 90 days.

So if you can learn Spanish and would like to take a break from the hell in Naija to another country where conditions are far better, BOOM! Go for it.

2 Likes

Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by stagger: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
More countries needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by ekanDamie: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hadampson:
Sweden

You will become PR after working in Sweden for two years
Hmmm. Do one go on tourist visa first? Or do you know how to process this genuinely?
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by ekanDamie: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
stagger:
ECUADOR

Tourist visa: Nigeria is one of the only 12 countries that must get a visa BEFORE going to Ecuador Visa is for 90 days,and can be extended for another 90 days. Special consideration can allow for a further 180 days extension (must have health insurance and proof of funds of at least $400 per month), making a total of 1 year that can be spent there on a tourist visa.

Resident Visa: Can be applied for either when you are on a tourist visa in Ecuador, or from outside Ecuador. You need police clearance, marriage certificate (if applying as a couple), health insurance, birth certificate. All documents must be notarized, translated and apostilled.

You must first apply for the 2-year temporary resident visa, and after 21 months, you can apply for the PR. Temporary visa allows travel out of Ecuador for no more than 90 days per year, from date of visa issuance. Year 3, no more than 180 days outside Ecuador. Year 4, you can leave for no more than 180 days. After 4 years, you can leave Ecuador for up to 5 years and still retain your PR.

Categories:
a) Investor visa: $30,000 minimum worth of real estate, business investment or $26,250 in bank deposit, lodged with the central bank, PLUS 3 months bank statements showing inflow of minimum of $400 per month.
b) Pensioners visa: Individual inflow of $800 per month, or $900 a month for couples.
c) Professional visa: Must have Bachelor's degree or higher in approved universities list. Must have bank statements of minimum of $400 per month inflow.
d) Rental income visa: Must have $800 inflow per month shown in bank statements, plus $100 for each dependant.

Citizenship
Can apply after 1 year of PR, but must not have left Ecuador for more than 90 days.

So if you can learn Spanish and would like to take a break from the hell in Naija to another country where conditions are far better, BOOM! Go for it.

Aren't we bleeped? @bolded.
Btw with a tourist visa can one work? Cos how can one accumulate 400$/month if one can't work?
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by Hadampson(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
ekanDamie:

Hmmm. Do one go on tourist visa first? Or do you know how to process this genuinely?
I don't know how to process it but there are some websites where you can meet Swedish. Before you can be granted work permit, you need to be employed first. And getting employed by a Swedish is not easy o because of our brothers wey don spoil market for us over there cheesy

There are some people here who knows about the process.

cc: Claremont
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by ekanDamie: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hadampson:
I don't know how to process it but there are some websites where you can meet Swedish. Before you can be granted work permit, you need to be employed first. And getting employed by a Swedish is not easy o because of our brothers wey don spoil market for us over there cheesy

Our people , I hope in the next few years we will even be allowed on international planes.

Oga @Claremont. Can you please help us with info?

1 Like

Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by ekanDamie: 6:15am On Nov 17, 2018
DimmyCho:
Sorry for late response. My WhatsApp num is there. Just check below the message
OK thanks would pm
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by stagger: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
ekanDamie:

Aren't we bleeped? @bolded.
Btw with a tourist visa can one work? Cos how can one accumulate 400$/month if one can't work?

Can you not setup a business in Naija that will give you N144,000 a month? Tourist visas are for holidays and visitations. They do not give work rights.
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by ekanDamie: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
stagger:

Can you not setup a business in Naija that will give you N144,000 a month? Tourist visas are for holidays and visitations. They do not give work rights.
Who's concerned about a biz here in Nigeria where the amount I spend on fuel and the agonies I face with generator repairers is more than what 144,000naira can buy. Abeg

7 Likes

Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
ekanDamie:

Who's concerned about a biz here in Nigeria where the amount I spend on fuel and the agonies I face with generator repairers is more than what 144,000naira can buy. Abeg

Diz your response Na A1 grin

1 Like

Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by ekanDamie: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

Diz your response Na A1 grin
Heheh @ur pix. No mind d guy jareh.

1 Like

Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by stagger: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
ekanDamie:

Heheh @ur pix. No mind d guy jareh.

I simply volunteered information on how to get a Permanent Residence in Ecuador. In case you do not know, life in that country is a million times better than Naija. Everything works in that place. When did you hear of Ecuadorians trying to move to the US illegally?

It is your option. You can use the information or you can throw it away. I have three businesses here in Naija and they are all thriving.

You can see the glass as half empty or half full.
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by ashatoda: 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
stagger:

I simply volunteered information on how to get a Permanent Residence in Ecuador. In case you do not know, life in that country is a million times better than Naija. Everything works in that place. When did you hear of Ecuadorians trying to move to the US illegally?

It is your option. You can use the information or you can throw it away. I have three businesses here in Naija and they are all thriving.

thanks for sharing we need to know if a country is somehow accommodating and able to offer one employment it is bad to go to a country where there is nothing so please enlighten us about the country since you are there. This will help one make an informed decision thanks
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by ekanDamie: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
stagger:

No vex bro. Its just that to me. I just don't know how to
Cope with our problems anymore.
Just imagin me now with only boxers. Its totally dark no light.
Gen always having issues even the hose that connects the tank to the filter will just cut into 2 by itself.
E tire me o jareh.

1 Like

Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by freeboy200(m): 12:24am On Nov 20, 2018
Abeg make I follow this thread. I get interest. Ayam tired of this semi hell of a country.
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:46am On Nov 20, 2018
freeboy200:
Abeg make I follow this thread. I get interest. Ayam tired of this semi hell of a country.

grin cheesy grin
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by moststylish(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hadampson:

pls website can one meet a swedes
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by S88E: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
stagger:
ECUADOR

Tourist visa: Nigeria is one of the only 12 countries that must get a visa BEFORE going to Ecuador. Visa is for 90 days,and can be extended for another 90 days. Special consideration can allow for a further 180 days extension (must have health insurance and proof of funds of at least $400 per month), making a total of 1 year that can be spent there on a tourist visa.

Categories:

Citizenship

What about the schools there, let say someone want to go through the school. Like a 1 year course or so
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by Hadampson(m): 3:22am On Nov 21, 2018
moststylish:

undecided
If i may ask bro, why are you looking for Swedish.... I ask out of curiosity, i hope you don't mind telling me �
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by Hadampson(m): 3:48am On Nov 21, 2018
moststylish:

LinkedIn..

Tinder

Airtripp.. Not only Swedish. If you are looking for Afghanistan, you will see it there but be real bro. Its easy to detect fake people these days.

Mazily( Knowledge of Swedish is required)

MindAlike.. Not just anybody can apply in order to be approved you have to have an annual income of at least 500,000 kronor and assets of at least 3 million. Note that mindalike is founded in Sweden 2012

Mint... This is similar to tinder. The only difference is that you don't need a match to start conversation.

If you are real bro, you will surely meet one online, that is certain. I know some people who got married via one of the listed site ( not a sham marriage)

Be a good ambassador of Nigeria....#shalom
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by moststylish(m): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hadampson:

LinkedIn..

Tinder

Airtripp.. Not only Swedish. If you are looking for Afghanistan, you will see it there but be real bro. Its easy to detect fake people these days.

Mazily( Knowledge of Swedish is required)

MindAlike.. Not just anybody can apply in order to be approved you have to have an annual income of at least 500,000 kronor and assets of at least 3 million. Note that mindalike is founded in Sweden 2012

Mint... This is similar to tinder. The only difference is that you don't need a match to start conversation.

If you are real bro, you will surely meet one online, that is certain. I know some people who got married via one of the listed site ( not a sham marriage)

Be a good ambassador of Nigeria....#shalom
thanks very much bro, this is what I really need at the moment. So that means I have to register as a Nigerian and put my real pix too
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by moststylish(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hadampson:

undecided
If i may ask bro, why are you looking for Swedish.... I ask out of curiosity, i hope you don't mind telling me �
Because it has always been my dream to get married to a white woman

2 Likes

Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by Hadampson(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
moststylish:
thanks very much bro, this is what I really need at the moment. So that means I have to register as a Nigerian and put my real pix too

You are highly welcome sir
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by Hadampson(m): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
moststylish:
Because it has always been my dream to get married to a white woman

That is a good dream. Keep working towards your dream and it would come true one day
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by Raalsalghul: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
Following thread.
Re: So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily by Thegamingorca(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hm

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Agents In Abuja / Any Nigerian in Vietnam I Need Help Pls / How Much Does It Cost To Relocate To Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.