Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy (22420 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Lance008(m): 8:23am On Mar 15
Please which country can 10m take me to with study visa in this present economy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by obawaya(m): 10:53am On Mar 15
Lance008:
Try Europe country, look into tuition fee first

18 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Loonyy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15
Libya

But on a serious

Lithuania
Sweden

Norway

Netherlands

All dey game

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by TravelOutNig: 6:01pm On Mar 15
There are options depending on the school:
Germany (but no visa appointments for about 18 months), Netherlands, Austria, Sweden, Norway

Then there are other countries with weaker economies:
Spain, Portugal, Italy, Poland, Lithuania, Estonia

All these countries would require you to learn the local language.

If I was in your shoes, I will focus on the following:
(a) Getting scholarships
(b) Getting work visa depending on your skills/job.

Lance008:

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by didymario7(m): 7:08pm On Mar 15
TravelOutNig:
Germany (but no visa appointments for about 18 months), Netherlands, Austria, Sweden, Norway

(a) Getting scholarships

What about the digital nomad visa for Portugal? I am currently learning the language and looking forward to apply in the next few months.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Saviola86: 1:43am On Mar 16
TravelOutNig:

(a) Getting scholarships

How can one with HND apply for scholarships in these countries you mentioned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by TravelOutNig: 11:38am On Mar 16
You need to show proof of €3,280 monthly income for the Digital nomad visa.

Google the different types of Portuguese work visas, and choose one depending on your skills or degree.

didymario7:

What about the digital nomad visa for Portugal? I am currently learning the language and looking forward to apply in the next few months.

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by atobs4real(m): 11:44am On Mar 16
With UK, you can still fly
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by hustla(m): 11:44am On Mar 16
Sha avoid UK

grin

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Basicend: 11:44am On Mar 16
Libya, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, South Africa. .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Taich(m): 11:45am On Mar 16
hmm
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Basicend: 11:45am On Mar 16
atobs4real:
With UK, you can still fly

LOL! Scammer. .

So, when he gets there, he will eat grass, transport himself around with broom stick and sleep in a bamboo tree, abi?

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by BigDawsNet: 11:45am On Mar 16
Study Visa?

Maybe you should try Some EU countries like

Malta
Estonia
Spain
France
Austria

To study in the

Uk = 17m- 30m
Usa = 25 - 35m
Canada = 35m - 45m
Australia = not accepting international students now

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by abbiboy: 11:45am On Mar 16
If u want to travel best advice don't use student route, it is mentally challenging.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by PotatoSalad(m): 11:46am On Mar 16
Lemme guess. That 10m is your entire life savings. That's a little above $6k.
Better stay back and continue grinding it here.
If you have to ask which country to go to, omo remember that that money is peanuts and you'll only get a what i ordered vs what i got situation.
Naira don useless but that money is still good down in Naija. Continue grinding.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by trulymatters(m): 11:46am On Mar 16
Europe is your best bet. You can try Australia but through Vocational school.

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Stanweezy(m): 11:46am On Mar 16
You want to Japa, ok add N to that Japa any country wey u get na dia u will make am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Way4orward: 11:46am On Mar 16
So numerous to mention

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by sweetTai(m): 11:46am On Mar 16
Don’t waste your money and time. With N10million in your pocket in Nigeria, there’s opportunities EVERYWHERE! Some Indians or Chinese come to Nigeria with less than that and leave Nigeria with Quadruple of that. Look around you young man, Nigeria is where you can multiply that money.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by benuejosh: 11:47am On Mar 16
Biafra

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by omenka1: 11:47am On Mar 16
grin
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by TravelOutNig: 11:47am On Mar 16
Its very difficult to get Masters and Phd degrees scholarships with the HND.

It's possible for Bachelors´ degree scholarships, but most of them will require you to understand portuguese.

Saviola86:

How can one with HND apply for scholarships in these countries you mentioned

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by YeyeGbami: 11:47am On Mar 16
Lome
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by DropsMic(m): 11:47am On Mar 16
Biafra

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by sonofsteven: 11:47am On Mar 16
Loonyy:
Libya

But on a serious

Lithuania
Sweden

Norway

Netherlands

All dey game

Portugal dey give work visa and has visa friendly policies

My next country after china

9 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by atobs4real(m): 11:48am On Mar 16
Basicend:

LOL! Scammer. .
It shows that you are one of them.
Never will I be a scammer.
Legitimate hustle is me area of focuss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by 12345baba(m): 11:48am On Mar 16
Bakassi
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by FireUpNow(m): 11:49am On Mar 16
So whichever route you think is best then?
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:49am On Mar 16
didymario7:

How are you able to learn Portuguese..?

Is it physical class, or online?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by reiddecuti: 11:49am On Mar 16
Iragbiji-Ogbomoso. Life there na eldorado...

7 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by bigdammyj: 11:49am On Mar 16
Reading…
What you need to research is how a Chinese or Indian come to Nigeria with less than 5M and established.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by omoadeleye(m): 11:49am On Mar 16
You have 10m nd can't make use of it in Nigeria, you are the problem bro

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian In UK Sham Marriage To Be Jailed For 12 Months / Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee / Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria Writes Abike Dabiri-Erewa On TRNC Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.