Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,461 members, 7,861,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

You're A Fûcking Buhari Actor Aremu Afolayan Lamblast Buhari VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You're A Fûcking Buhari Actor Aremu Afolayan Lamblast Buhari VIDEO (712 Views)

Gospel Musician Warepamor Sammy Lamblast Tiwa Savage For Sharing Semi Nude Photo / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're A Fûcking Buhari Actor Aremu Afolayan Lamblast Buhari VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2018

Actor Aremu Afolayan lambasts President Buhari's and Ambode over Lagos Airport, the officials and their mistreatment.
He wrote: So frustrated today by the situation of this country, the people working at different parastatals actually think they are some kind of god . Ethiopian airline staffs are so inefficient. They refused to carry a passenger for no reason . The girl in question is not a citizen of Nigeria , she went with her France passport and other documents issued by the France consulate , all they needed to do was to verify the passport but no the manager said he is not comfortable with the passport so she can’t fly with them , he actually dropped the passport and took to his heels . Imagine the immigration saying she should get a Nigerian visa , for what ?I don’t know . How will you ask her to get a Nigerian visa to go to France , I don’t understand this and I need some explanation, after that they said she should get a Nigerian passport, for what pleasethis is wrong and I am so angry at that . The same manager has agreed to carry the girl with additional cost and all. Which way Nigeria, why are treated like uneducated animals and why are these people acting like important fools , all you need to do is do your job and do it right . When will this stop . The security at the departure are not helping matters , how can you ask me to pay to let my family see me off to the check in point , this is wrong very wrong . Even the immigration officers wants to collect money for anything they do ....why why why
. And I know the mayor @akinwunmiambode of this and every other state can find a lasting solution to this , the president @muhammadubuhari himself can override things to set them right but I bet they don’t even know people are traveling out of the country, check the airport all you see are Nigerians running away from the country. I have never seen an EMIRATI or an AMERICAN that will run away from their country. Until you have no one to govern or be a president over before you know...
# Currentsituation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v98lth2JZZw
Re: You're A Fûcking Buhari Actor Aremu Afolayan Lamblast Buhari VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: You're A Fûcking Buhari Actor Aremu Afolayan Lamblast Buhari VIDEO by PassingShot(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
This guy has gone nuts.

Contrary to his assertion, many international airports around the world only allow travelers (having their passport on them) to enter the airport departure lounge. It’s part of security measures. That he was denied entry was in order and since he showed desperation to go in, trust our immigration guys to want him to pay. How’s that Buhari’s problem?

He also rants about the claim that his sister’s passport was said to be fake. How’s this Buhari’s doing?

And when Ethiopian Airline asks his sister to pay N120k for missing her flight, na Buhari make her miss the flight?

As bad as his experience was, it’s hardly different from what most of us experience almost every time we pass through the MMIA. He obviously was disappointed his “fame and celebrity status” didn’t spare him the “normal” treatment we all experience from time to time.

The guy has tarnished his image. He’s indeed a cracked head for this aggression. No class at all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You're A Fûcking Buhari Actor Aremu Afolayan Lamblast Buhari VIDEO by Kenekingisback: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
grin
Re: You're A Fûcking Buhari Actor Aremu Afolayan Lamblast Buhari VIDEO by Optional09: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
This is the least of the level of frustration in Nigerian. I am glad you have a phone with a camera.

If we all vote for Sowore everything will change. I can put my life on it
Re: You're A Fûcking Buhari Actor Aremu Afolayan Lamblast Buhari VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Optional09:
This is the least of the level of frustration in Nigerian. I am glad you have a phone with a camera.

If we all vote for Sowore everything will change. I can put my life on it

The actor must be an IPOB miscreants
Re: You're A Fûcking Buhari Actor Aremu Afolayan Lamblast Buhari VIDEO by greatdreamer(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
I'm surprised to see a Yoruba man calling Nigeria a useless country.
If na others his people for call him IPOB yoot.
One day na one day everybody go know say Nigeria na fail country and the best thing to do na for everybody to answer him papa name
Re: You're A Fûcking Buhari Actor Aremu Afolayan Lamblast Buhari VIDEO by midolian(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
PassingShot:
This guy has gone nuts.

Contrary to his assertion, many international airports around the world only allow travelers (having their passport on them) to enter the airport departure lounge. It’s part of security measures. That he was denied entry was in order and since he showed desperation to go in, trust our immigration guys to want him to pay. How’s that Buhari’s problem?

He also rants about the claim that his sister’s passport was said to be fake. How’s this Buhari’s doing?

And when Ethiopian Airline asks his sister to pay N120k for missing her flight, na Buhari make her miss the flight?

As bad as his experience was, it’s hardly different from what most of us experience almost every time we pass through the MMIA. He obviously was disappointed his “fame and celebrity status” didn’t spare him the “normal” treatment we all experience from time to time.

The guy has tarnished his image. He’s indeed a cracked head for this aggression. No class at all.

In fact, watching this video has made me withdraw all the respect I have for him.

All I can say is, He is a fool
Re: You're A Fûcking Buhari Actor Aremu Afolayan Lamblast Buhari VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
midolian:

In fact, watching this video has made me withdraw all the respect I have for him.

All I can say is, He is a fool

A big fool PDP sponsored film actor my foot.

Mynd44 front page
Re: You're A Fûcking Buhari Actor Aremu Afolayan Lamblast Buhari VIDEO by sean079: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
PassingShot:
This guy has gone nuts.

U guys should stop misinforming everyone. I have even to different airport around the world only @ mma u will see security guys at entrance screening travelers with their passport. N beside thats not departure ITS just common entrance. Year in year is how they frustrate me anytime i used mma. ITS an eyesore

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI / This Pre-wedding Photos Has People Shocked / Once You Test Positive For HIV, You Are Dead – Nigerian Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.