Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo (20069 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Uyo / Gov. Udom Emmanuel At The 2018 International Students Day Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by tuunafish: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
im speechless shocked shocked shocked
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by verome: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
Akwa Ibom state is for PDP
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by OfficialSam(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Mr Industrialisation himself

Come on! Shut up!!

Which industrialisation are you talking about?
Where are the industries?

You even stole FTC, 2nd to comment, 3rd, 4th, 5th.
Haba! You deserve 101 lashes of a machete.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Olajah81: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
N.... Now
Y..... Your
S.... Struggle nd Suffering
C..... Continue
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Lavoca: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
harbjar:

Lol I this dude never came for our swearing in OR POP..
only for him to show up with 10,500 and food all corps members in this present Batch A.. Now I hear he has increased it to 20k.. �
Speaking of vote buying.. Meanwhile primary and secondary school students in UYO still carry their school desk from home... Misplaced priorities but Akwa Ibom people won't complain because he's PDP and also going to build a 8500 capacity church for them...* Akwa Ibom is a Christain state they say.. * wallow in your mumuness
How is it vote buying when majority of those corpers are not resident of the state?

Primary education is the responsibility of the local government, are there no local government administrators in the state?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Papasmal(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Reinah:

Really? I don't know why that state keeps calling my heart. I really want to serve there smiley

What made the experience nice?
Please don't tell me sex o grin

Sex bawo?

Akwa ibom pple very accomodating,they love strangers especially copas,they show love n support.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by wiseone28: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
HappyNigerian:

Young, Smart, fit and Intelligent Governor!

BUT A YOUNG MAN CANNOT BE WALKING AROUND WITH A WALKING STICK

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by obumsway(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
live from the camp..... guy the Prado jeeps I saw is something else.... this batch C really enjoyed oooo..... 20k is just bae,,,, 10k for coming and 10k for waiting for him despite he came late hmmmm .... election tinz!!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Reinah(f): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Papasmal:

Sex bawo?

Akwa ibom pple very accomodating,they love strangers especially copas,they show love n support.

Toor.. Thank God cool
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by uniksemi01(m): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ademoore07:
Wow. I served in that state too. Akpabio was the governor during my tenure. Ado Ok
which year was that?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Heineken(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
Served there. 2014 batch c.... Nice place with many many things.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Idpthought: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Welcome to the land of Milk and honey.

Morning Sex
Afternoon Sex
Night Sex
PPA Sex
House Sex
Cell Fellowship Sex

If you fail at everything, don't fail to contract a veneral disease before leaving. Good luck guys!

A very distasteful and obnoxious comment to make. Shame on you !
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by akokaite(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

AK/15A/****memory still linger. I love the state like kilode...the state is CLEAN and sweet. I mean sweet! If you kno you kno.

Now in Lagos State

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by queenpheesah(f): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
The Governor Really Make Sense. It Was Fun All Through
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Oduwils222(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
Papasmal:
Akwa ibom Ayaya.
The memories of serving in the state still linger,
what a nice experience.
Which school were you?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Johnosas91: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Morning Sex
Afternoon Sex
Night Sex
PPA Sex
House Sex
Cell Fellowship Sex

If you fail at everything, don't fail to contract a veneral disease before leaving. Good luck guys!

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Ademoore07(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
uniksemi01:
which year was that?

From July 2011 to 2012.

I was at the orientation camp when they broke the news to us that our Federal allowances had been increased to 18k. Payment started with my Batch B mates
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by bobochem: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Papasmal:

Sex bawo?

u are right.I was greeted wt a plate of rice at my first day in my ppa
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by venbb99: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
the youths are matching on
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by venbb99: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
the youths are matching on....
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Sammyblaq(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nsit Atai.
C14... 9 platoooooooooonnnnnnnn!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by adahgold(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Akwa ibom Ayaya I miss that state like crazy, I over enjoyed my service year there. I'm coming back maybe to pick a bride who knows. AKwa ibom esoho!!!!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by adahgold(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
Batch c 2013, platooon 3. I enjoyed there, I'm coming back.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Nobodys(f): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
harbjar:

Lol I this dude never came for our swearing in OR POP..
only for him to show up with 10,500 and food all corps members in this present Batch A.. Now I hear he has increased it to 20k.. �
Speaking of vote buying.. Meanwhile primary and secondary school students in UYO still carry their school desk from home... Misplaced priorities but Akwa Ibom people won't complain because he's PDP and also going to build a 8500 capacity church for them...* Akwa Ibom is a Christain state they say.. * wallow in your mumuness
. . Gosh, can I give you a thousand likes?... ..

I really don't know why those people think that way. like they are so content with mediocrity...... My nebor's child attends a government school, she sits on the floor cause there ain't no table, damn, a little girl can't even make use of the toilet in school cause it's wack, all shades of fuvked up, I can't even explain it here cause it's disgusting.... She goes to school almost everyday with a bucket of water cause her insane teacher ordered the students to come with water to water crops which belongs to the damn teacher....

What baffles me is how the people don't complain about these shiits, like they see it as a normal thing... it's so sad... misplaced priority everywhere ..He calls himself Mr industrialization buh to point an industry that he established is as difficult as looking for a needle that fell into an ocean......

The earlier we stop this political party bullshiit, the better....
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by sunday0707(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
I never regretted serving in the State. The experience was worthwhile , I do recommend the State to prospective corp members. Cost of living might be high in the State, but there are things we did then we used in augmenting the State allowance paid to us. I won't forget my experience as inec ad-hoc staff in the 2015 election there too. Akwa ibom ayaya. Lovely place, lovely people. 2014 batch C, Eket LG
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by uniksemi01(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ademoore07:

From July 2011 to 2012.

I was at the orientation camp when they broke the news to us that our Federal allowances had been increased to 18k. Payment started with my Batch B mates
i was a batch for that same year, i served in uruan LGA ndon ebom precisely.. i love akwa ibom except for their sunday fly palava

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by mortaryorsat: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bro, how much were you paid as Inec ad hoc staff during that 2015 general election
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by ifiokjohn(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
Papasmal:
Akwa ibom Ayaya.

The memories of serving in the state still linger,

what a nice experience.
so you enjoyed my fine state and still love it?
anyway when did u passout?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by harbjar(m): 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nobodys:
. . Gosh, can I give you a thousand likes?... ..

I really don't know why those people think that way. like they are so content with mediocrity...... My nebor's child attends a government school, she sits on the floor cause there ain't no table, damn, a little girl can't even make use of the toilet in school cause it's wack, all shades of fuvked up, I can't even explain it here cause it's disgusting.... She goes to school almost everyday with a bucket of water cause her insane teacher ordered the students to come with water to water crops which belongs to the damn teacher....

What baffles me is how the people don't complain about these shiits, like they see it as a normal thing... it's so sad... misplaced priority everywhere ..He calls himself Mr industrialization buh to point an industry that he established is as difficult as looking for a needle that fell into an ocean......

The earlier we stop this political party bullshiit, the better....
See ehn sister, the one year I spent in uyo as a corper, I curse that guy almost everyday... Poverty is high in the state, education quality is poooooor I mean students sit on floor to write waec, I served in a medical facility no adequate equipment... Small rain,flood everywhere, rich are enriching themselves, mad people everywhere on the streets of uyo.
But his people aren't complaining they prefer to blame Buhari for their woes forgetting about a state governor who has done nothing to help them even with all the money. He wants to build church(world class church) while the masses can't get average schools
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by ekaette1621: 12:50am On Nov 13, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Morning Sex
Afternoon Sex
Night Sex
PPA Sex
House Sex
Cell Fellowship Sex

Akwa Ibom Ado ��
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by tizteezy(m): 4:55am On Nov 13, 2018
Reinah:

Really? I don't know why that state keeps calling my heart. I really want to serve there smiley

What made the experience nice?
Please don't tell me sex o grin

I hope you get your wish, unlike myself who was posted to the north instead of my preferred Anambra.

However, if u finally get posted to Akwa Ibom, do not hesitate to contact me. Hopefully I can contribute to making your service year a memorable one.

PS: I really enjoyed the northern experience o. Fun with so much cash to boot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS / Court Remands Taiwo Malumi In Prison Over N40m Fraud / Tinubu Govt Inherited "Dead Horse But Standing Economy" - Charles Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.