Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Ayo Fayose Host Peter Obi In His House In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Host Peter Obi In His House In Lagos (567 Views)

"I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ayo Fayose Host Peter Obi In His House In Lagos by GidifeedNews: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
As the South West Coordinator of the PDP Presidential Campaign, Ayo Fayose hosted o VP candidate, Peter Gregory Obi in my Lagos residence today.

Fayose assured Peter Obi of south weat total commitment and he expressed confidence in our ability to lead the party to victory.  They had fruitful discussions.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/11/12/ayo-fayose-host-peter-obi-in-his-house-in-lagos/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Ayo Fayose Host Peter Obi In His House In Lagos by LordIsaac(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Oshioko cheesy
Re: Ayo Fayose Host Peter Obi In His House In Lagos by Poorboy: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sending the dullard back, let that top the agenda of the meeting please

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Host Peter Obi In His House In Lagos by SEGLIZ: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
he's done embezzling the fund from that state, he has relocated to Lagos leaving that undeveloped, they keep on underdeveloping those state via corruption by relocating it's resources to overseas via lagos.
Re: Ayo Fayose Host Peter Obi In His House In Lagos by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Ayo Fayose Host Peter Obi In His House In Lagos by SolutionMee: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
cheesy

(1)

NLC Advises President Buhari Again On Minimum Wage / Great, This Governor Paid 8 Months Salary Arrears Owed By His Predecessor / Buhari:Abacha Never Stole;Ganduje Is A Responsible Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.