Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn (45508 Views)

Michael Ojo , A Basketballer In Serbia, Dies At 27 After A Heart Attack / Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record / Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by flexerking(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
waste of popcorn that could ave feed alot of ppl

3 Likes

Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by ha4labih: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by Dididrumz(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
azraeljaheel:

lend me 5k lemme register and pledge with that when i get my 10k returns i will give you your 5k back..........

Well done sir. So if him borrow you the 5k, after you do your own, you go borrow me 5k too make me sef do too. Lolzzzzzzz
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dididrumz:

Well done sir. So if him borrow you the 5k, after you do your own, you go borrow me 5k too make me sef do too. Lolzzzzzzz
You sef go com borrow me 5k from your proceeds to do my own too o

1 Like

Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by scave(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
he just prefer buying pop corn 4 his car than his babe
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by sparkle6(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

You sef go com borrow me 5k from your proceeds to do my own too o
Ma real G, na to borrow me 10k if the guy borrow you. Make i use run the stuff too.
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by sirusX(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
sparkle6:

Ma real G, na to borrow me 10k if the guy borrow you. Make i use run the stuff too.

The love needs to spread, so you go borrow me 5k...make I arangee myself unto government pledge...abi money doubling scheme

The obviously unhappy 20 year old Young bought himself the Supercar few weeks after signing his first contract worth $15.2 million in July this year.

The customised German machine has a black matte paintjob and black rims and it costs him about $138,700 (₦50.6m )

Back to the matter....
See as person use pocket money buy this toy machine, yet his bank balance is approximately the same thing ....about $15 million shocked
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by MorataFC: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
azraeljaheel:

lend me 5k lemme register and pledge with that when i get my 10k returns i will give you your 5k back..........
sense will not kill you grin
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by venbb99: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
wow
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by aadoiza: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
I thought you wanted to write 'by filling up his car with' snakes.
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by frozen70(f): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
They like doing crazy things

It's just for the fun of it
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by Answer19(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Why you Mumu like this self
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by Seakay(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Guyman02:
Try this with a Yoruba guy and he will keep shouting ah ah ah mogbe O ah ah, modaran ah ah. He will threaten to fight by pulling off his shirt and trousers.
He will start telling you the name of his street, me Tunde living at 55 Awolowo street, ah ah you spoil my mutor, ah ah, give him a dirty slap and he will Start asking passersby, you all can bear me witness that he slapped me, ah ah, If you people don't stop me I will kill somebody here today ah ah cheesy

Try it with a Hausa guy and he will bring out dagger and start cursing himself, me I dey craze ko, I spoil am for za mota ko, my pather is a mad man, I will kill me for you, cheesy

Try it with an Igbo guy and he will first act cool to ensure that what he is seeing is real, then pack up his balls under his trousers and tell you, nwanna you don buy market o, my N50 mirrion naila car, dilect tokumbo,
if you don't go and rook for N100 mirrion naila to replace my car, either me or you will go to heaven from here light now grin cheesy
� I'm an igbo man, but I'd rather gather the popcorn together, repackage it with the name "Audi popcorn" and sell for 10k per cup.

4 Likes

Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by JezCalMeJay(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Guyman02:
Try this with a Yoruba guy and he will keep shouting ah ah ah mogbe O ah ah, modaran ah ah. He will threaten to fight by pulling off his shirt and trousers.
He will start telling you the name of his street, me Tunde living at 55 Awolowo street, ah ah you spoil my mutor, ah ah, give him a dirty slap and he will Start asking passersby, you all can bear me witness that he slapped me, ah ah, If you people don't stop me I will kill somebody here today ah ah cheesy

Try it with a Hausa guy and he will bring out dagger and start cursing himself, me I dey craze ko, I spoil am for za mota ko, my pather is a mad man, I will kill me for you, cheesy

Try it with an Igbo guy and he will first act cool to ensure that what he is seeing is real, then pack up his balls under his trousers and tell you, nwanna you don buy market o, my N50 mirrion naila car, dilect tokumbo,
if you don't go and rook for N100 mirrion naila to replace my car, either me or you will go to heaven from here light now grin cheesy

Walahi na your own joke funnypass >: grin grin

1 Like

Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
sparkle6:

grin
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by FulaniTerrorist: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=zombieTRACKER post=72914691][/quote]

2 Shares

Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by OEChika: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Guyman02:

Guy are you usually this funny or is it just today.... I laughed my phone fell off my hand... That Ibo part off me die

1 Like

Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by hot1sauce(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
he's a rookie driving an R8, efff my effing life
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by Nostradamus: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
HouseOfWine:
Haha grin

Atlanta Hawks tho should be concerned about which lottery position they are going to occupy at the end of the day cos their roster def needs more talent!
yea man,the hawks are short of talents now,they'd definitely miss schroder.

1 Like

Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by hot1sauce(m): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nostradamus:
yea man,the hawks are short of talents now,they'd definitely miss schroder.
feel you bro, they dont even have the best rookie pic, luca doncic is doing big things in dallas- i think they needd a tight swingman like victor oladipo or giannis antetokounmpo
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by ceeceeuwa: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
Guyman02:
Clown!

1 Like

Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by flashyoba231(m): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
Buhari why sad
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by EgusiShankly: 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
MorataFC:
yoruba man is more tolerant than ibo and hausa
tolerant but a serious noise maker grin
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by amazon14: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Guyman02:

Hahahaha laff wan kee me, oh boy you be idiot ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Boxer, Maxim Dadashev Dies After Fight / Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player / Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.