Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn (45516 Views)

Michael Ojo , A Basketballer In Serbia, Dies At 27 After A Heart Attack / Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record / Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by Nostradamus: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
hot1sauce:
feel you bro, they dont even have the best rookie pic, luca doncic is doing big things in dallas- i think they needd a tight swingman like victor oladipo or giannis antetokounmpo
i doubt if any of those guys will come over to atlanta,i believe dedmon can be the saviour for the hawks(am only surprised he's not one of the top performers in the league,he has all it takes to be an all star,he's 7feet).the hawks are now 14th in the eastern conference,the pacers are at an incredible form right now,i can't even name two favourites for the eastern conference finals.all the teams are playing very well.which team do you support in the nba?
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by amazon14: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Seakay:

� I'm an igbo man, but I'd rather gather the popcorn together, repackage it with the name "Audi popcorn" and sell for 10k per cup.

You getam well a, naso we the real Igbos dey reason

2 Likes

Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by nokatakata: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
very dry prank
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by hot1sauce(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nostradamus:
i doubt if any of those guys will come over to atlanta,i believe dedmon can be the saviour for the hawks(am only surprised he's not one of the top performers in the league,he has all it takes to be an all star,he's 7feet).the hawks are now 14th in the eastern conference,the pacers are at an incredible form right now,i can't even name two favourites for the eastern conference finals.all the teams are playing very well.which team do you support in the nba?
well u just said it there they do have talent but remeber one player can't carry a team, if u look at other teams in the east alone like the sixers have simmons, embid, just got butler- then even the pacers and bucks and celtics who at least u expect to make the playoffs- cavs with no lebron and off to aterrible start seem not even likely to make the post seasonnot even talking about getting back to the finals. but yo bro wont lie i like the west at the moment, im a houston rocket- loved them ever sice the days of tracy mcgrady and yao ming and i love watching james harden and chris paul run the offence, what about you- who u think will take the title- ppersonally i think the dynasty in golden state is here to stay- i mean thompson breaking curry's record 14 threes in a game
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by jesmond3945: 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
I didn't know this car was that expensive cos I see a lot.
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2018
doctorkush:
small boy flexing... God where is my talent

and I just retired from professional boxing... after one Benin boy ended my career in 10 seconds..

God why??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by Dutch2(m): 1:43am On Nov 13, 2018
Guyman02:
Try this with a Yoruba guy and he will keep shouting ah ah ah mogbe O ah ah, modaran ah ah. He will threaten to fight by pulling off his shirt and trousers.
He will start telling you the name of his street, me Tunde living at 55 Awolowo street, ah ah you spoil my mutor, ah ah, give him a dirty slap and he will Start asking passersby, you all can bear me witness that he slapped me, ah ah, If you people don't stop me I will kill somebody here today ah ah cheesy

Try it with a Hausa guy and he will bring out dagger and start cursing himself, me I dey craze ko, I spoil am for za mota ko, my pather is a mad man, I will kill me for you, cheesy

Try it with an Igbo guy and he will first act cool to ensure that what he is seeing is real, then pack up his balls under his trousers and tell you, nwanna you don buy market o, my N50 mirrion naila car, dilect tokumbo,
if you don't go and rook for N100 mirrion naila to replace my car, either me or you will go to heaven from here light now grin cheesy

Love your type man.�
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by Basalt(m): 4:18am On Nov 13, 2018
Guyman02:
Try this with a Yoruba guy and he will keep shouting ah ah ah mogbe O ah ah, modaran ah ah. He will threaten to fight by pulling off his shirt and trousers.
He will start telling you the name of his street, me Tunde living at 55 Awolowo street, ah ah you spoil my mutor, ah ah, give him a dirty slap and he will Start asking passersby, you all can bear me witness that he slapped me, ah ah, If you people don't stop me I will kill somebody here today ah ah cheesy

Try it with a Hausa guy and he will bring out dagger and start cursing himself, me I dey craze ko, I spoil am for za mota ko, my pather is a mad man, I will kill me for you, cheesy

Try it with an Igbo guy and he will first act cool to ensure that what he is seeing is real, then pack up his balls under his trousers and tell you, nwanna you don buy market o, my N50 mirrion naila car, dilect tokumbo,
if you don't go and rook for N100 mirrion naila to replace my car, either me or you will go to heaven from here light now grin cheesy

Guy, you be real comedian. Laugh wan kill me here
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by Nostradamus: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2018
hot1sauce:
well u just said it there they do have talent but remeber one player can't carry a team, if u look at other teams in the east alone like the sixers have simmons, embid, just got butler- then even the pacers and bucks and celtics who at least u expect to make the playoffs- cavs with no lebron and off to aterrible start seem not even likely to make the post seasonnot even talking about getting back to the finals. but yo bro wont lie i like the west at the moment, im a houston rocket- loved them ever sice the days of tracy mcgrady and yao ming and i love watching james harden and chris paul run the offence, what about you- who u think will take the title- ppersonally i think the dynasty in golden state is here to stay- i mean thompson breaking curry's record 14 threes in a game
me i root for boston celtics,have always been a celts lover since the days of rajon rondo.yeah,the dub nation are the favourites for the championship,that team is filled with all stars.the warriors are playing the with the los angeles clippers at the moment.i expect some serious whooping for the clippers(i even stake on this game along with okc thunder vs phoenix suns,washinton wizard vs orl magic,pacer vs heat).
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by holyfather(m): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2018
MorataFC:
yoruba man is more tolerant than ibo and hausa
Yeah, right.

I'm Igbo.
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by HouseOfWine: 7:22am On Nov 13, 2018
Nostradamus:
yea man,the hawks are short of talents now,they'd definitely miss schroder.

They will miss Schroder in the long run at least in terms of depth to the PG position. Trae hasnt been doin that bad for a Rook, his interior passing and layups are good, his 3pt game is also flaky but that's expected for a rook this part of the season.
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by Nostradamus: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2018
HouseOfWine:

They will miss Schroder in the long run at least in terms of depth to the PG position. Trae hasnt been doin that bad for a Rook, his interior passing and layups are good, his 3pt game is also flaky but that's expected for a rook this part of the season.
rightly said.he'd grow up.i now have a strong conviction that the nba basketball is actually staged and fake.imagine some of the shocking loses this season,like sixers(with ben simmons,faultz and embiid)losing to the nets,now warriors(with them all star crew)losing to the clippers.
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by hot1sauce(m): 9:11am On Nov 13, 2018
Nostradamus:
me i root for boston celtics,have always been a celts lover since the days of rajon rondo.yeah,the dub nation are the favourites for the championship,that team is filled with all stars.the warriors are playing the with the los angeles clippers at the moment.i expect some serious whooping for the clippers(i even stake on this game along with okc thunder vs phoenix suns,washinton wizard vs orl magic,pacer vs heat).
well there u go as a celtic fan u shouldknow the importance of a big three.... i mean personally i think the pierce, garnett and allen trio is one of the best put together to win a championship. i actually like the celts as a team i just think with kyrie irving and gordon haywad having injury problems and having to rely on role players jason tatum and players ike rozier, brown and smart last season, that can't happen this season if u're gona make a push for the playoffs. yeah phoenix and okc just saw the box score, can't say im surprised, booker three point champ had a nice game oh and hah luks like warriors fall ur hand o clipps won just beat them, surprised tho didnt see that one but shows u no one can be underestimated. even clippers r making a push now in the west- memba they got tobias harris and marcian gortat, a very talented but ageing big man. well see tho my rockets got the nuggets next- acually last played by the celts but u guys got toronto which is actually a gamme i'd like to watch- i like the raptors team they r atucally one of the teams i think that can contend with golden stare for the championship. btw bro do u watch the nba games? if so how do u on tv or online i'm tryna get a tv subscription but think its not cheap. what do recommend is the best option?
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by HouseOfWine: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2018
Nostradamus:
rightly said.he'd grow up.i now have a strong conviction that the nba basketball is actually staged and fake.imagine some of the shocking loses this season,like sixers(with ben simmons,faultz and embiid)losing to the nets,now warriors(with them all star crew)losing to the clippers.

Lmao, Guy teams dey ball now oh, forget respect, everyone tryna rep their city hard.

Plus the reduction of the shot clock after offensive reb has helped in speeding up the pace of the game. And most teams are now more aggressive with the 3point (Nets are one of those teams)

But guy LAC are good regardless, they can beat anybody on their day, arent U more surprised bout the Sac Kings?
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by HouseOfWine: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2018
hot1sauce:
well there u go as a celtic fan u shouldknow the importance of a big three.... i mean personally i think the pierce, garnett and allen trio is one of the best put together to win a championship. i actually like the celts as a team i just think with kyrie irving and gordon haywad having injury problems and having to rely on role players jason tatum and players ike rozier, brown and smart last season, that can't happen this season if u're gona make a push for the playoffs. yeah phoenix and okc just saw the box score, can't say im surprised, booker three point champ had a nice game oh and hah luks like warriors fall ur hand o clipps won just beat them, surprised tho didnt see that one but shows u no one can be underestimated. even clippers r making a push now in the west- memba they got tobias harris and marcian gortat, a very talented but ageing big man. well see tho my rockets got the nuggets next- acually last played by the celts but u guys got toronto which is actually a gamme i'd like to watch- i like the raptors team they r atucally one of the teams i think that can contend with golden stare for the championship. btw bro do u watch the nba games? if so how do u on tv or online i'm tryna get a tv subscription but think its not cheap. what do recommend is the best option?

Good to see a Rockets Fan! H-Town Babbby!!! Land Of The Purple Sprite grin, home of Chopped and Screwed (Rip Dj Screw)..

Ok now that's outta the way, bro dont U think we should cut our losses and waive Carmelo, I mean he's not the main reason we struggling this early part of the season but we can get any other foward in the league who can give us at least 15ppg and do some defense which Carmelo can clearly not do?

Rocket vs Nugget, am giving it to Hou and am not just saying that because am a fan of em
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by hot1sauce(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2018
HouseOfWine:

Good to see a Rockets Fan! H-Town Babbby!!! Land Of The Purple Sprite grin, home of Chopped and Screwed (Rip Dj Screw)..

Ok now that's outta the way, bro dont U think we should cut our losses and waive Carmelo, I mean he's not the main reason we struggling this early part of the season but we can get any other foward in the league who can give us at least 15ppg and do some defense which Carmelo can clearly not do?

Rocket vs Nugget, am giving it to Hou and am not just saying that because am a fan of em
loool well i'm still yet to know what's bout that purple sprite but i've been as far as florida and u know they rep that gatorade so yesuur i feel on that holmes.... honestly tho bro i gotta disagree becos i actually luv having melo there as a scorer one of the best scoreres n the league although getting on but imean if he does then its like what happend in atlanta before he got bought out from okc. it's just crazy because they guy's problem is that he's used to been a starter but i dont think he's happy with this role coming off the bench as a 6th man and his high contract is oh boy. altho that sed i think we good i mean look at michael carter williams, the size alone of this guy-jus need him to be healthy along with capela and with shooters like eric gordon and brandon knight just pains me wereonly 12th on the west conference. but hey i'ma try check the game- i'm not confident because i saw what denver did to the celtics- and they're 3rd atm actually another team that can challenge for the title this season- but yoh if we get another forward at this stage i'd like someone versatile - i think celtics actually want a veteran so maybe melo could get traded for some1 like hayward or tatum i think would be a gud fit for the rockets altho i'd like a victor oldipo or even a guy like giannis myself but hey i can dream. still the season is hot so far sha- ive even wathed the sixers, like how butler is palying with embid- they look like another team gd for the post season
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by HouseOfWine: 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
hot1sauce:
loool well i'm still yet to know what's bout that purple sprite but i've been as far as florida and u know they rep that gatorade so yesuur i feel on that holmes.... honestly tho bro i gotta disagree becos i actually luv having melo there as a scorer one of the best scoreres n the league although getting on but imean if he does then its like what happend in atlanta before he got bought out from okc. it's just crazy because they guy's problem is that he's used to been a starter but i dont think he's happy with this role coming off the bench as a 6th man and his high contract is oh boy. altho that sed i think we good i mean look at michael carter williams, the size alone of this guy-jus need him to be healthy along with capela and with shooters like eric gordon and brandon knight just pains me wereonly 12th on the west conference. but hey i'ma try check the game- i'm not confident because i saw what denver did to the celtics- and they're 3rd atm actually another team that can challenge for the title this season- but yoh if we get another forward at this stage i'd like someone versatile - i think celtics actually want a veteran so maybe melo could get traded for some1 like hayward or tatum i think would be a gud fit for the rockets altho i'd like a victor oldipo or even a guy like giannis myself but hey i can dream. still the season is hot so far sha- ive even wathed the sixers, like how butler is palying with embid- they look like another team gd for the post season

Carmelo is one and remains one of the best when it comes to isolated plays, that's been his bread n butter since time memorial, however thats just not what Htown is about, we all bout the 3 pointer!

In off-season Melo said he would go With what ever D'antoni and the organization wanted him to do and at this point we really need him more as a catch and shoot 3pointer, which he did badly at Okc in that aspect and is with us (although our 3 pointers as a team has been very poor).

He's averaging 13.4ppg and 5.4rpg which aint bad considering he has been in and out of the starting lineup but the biggest secret (if it really was) which Okc didn't tell Hou that defensively Melo is a "Walking Dead". He literally cant DEFEND bro its so appaling, i watched him agst bulls the other day and mehn if U see the way everybody were switching so that they could be 1on1 agst Melo, and funny enough he lost all his matchups, they were all over him n scoring, even when he did foul em, it would be an And1. it was embarrassing! I myself didn't know Melo sucked this bad in defense.

At this point, he's 34 at the twilight of his career he should be happy wherever he is whether starting or bench cos honestly theres no Nba team that will start (well maybe Cleveland).

I just saw on ESPN his team are looking for another team and its good cos bro lets call a spade a spade Melo doesn't fit with us. I will cherish his 28pts agst Nets (that game we were sucking bad till like the 2nd half, unsurprisingly Melo's points mostly came from isolations )

Bro our squad has quality n appropriate length but we aint gat no depth! We will be alright, i ain't tripping either, i trust Hou will sign some quality peeps to beef up the squad.

Bro if only your dreams could come true, i swear We did prolly be the last 10 Winners of the league grin . But em lets just forget tatum, oladipo and greek freak, they will never trade em to us at least not this season.

Sixers dealt very well despite letting go of perimeter shooting and defense because what they got is a certified All Star, Who is good at offense, playmaking and quality defending. I will be watching em daily but i just hope Embiid points dont drop, i jus like our cameroon brother!

We playing at Pepsi centre on Tuesday but i aint scared ( Denver have lost their last 3 gms including a home loss to nets) am more scared bout visiting memphis or utah cos those teams are smth else when we play em since Father time decided to lend us his watch! Besides they did lose to the Bucks(yes i know we aint on any of em level right now but hell)

Lol yeah U guys invented the gatorade, which is way better than the Purple Sprite...
Cos Purple Sprite/Purple Drank/Lean/Go-Slow na Codeine oh cheesy,
The early 90's rap houstonians started the craze of mixing cough syrup that had codeine, then they add promethazine, with jolly ranchers added for taste... Its this mixture that gave birth to chopped and screwed music...

And now its worldwide so every codeine fiend should thank H-Town for that grin
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by hot1sauce(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
HouseOfWine:

Carmelo is one and remains one of the best when it comes to isolated plays, that's been his bread n butter since time memorial, however thats just not what Htown is about, we all bout the 3 pointer!

In off-season Melo said he would go With what ever D'antoni and the organization wanted him to do and at this point we really need him more as a catch and shoot 3pointer, which he did badly at Okc in that aspect and is with us (although our 3 pointers as a team has been very poor).

He's averaging 13.4ppg and 5.4rpg which aint bad considering he has been in and out of the starting lineup but the biggest secret (if it really was) which Okc didn't tell Hou that defensively Melo is a "Walking Dead". He literally cant DEFEND bro its so appaling, i watched him agst bulls the other day and mehn if U see the way everybody were switching so that they could be 1on1 agst Melo, and funny enough he lost all his matchups, they were all over him n scoring, even when he did foul em, it would be an And1. it was embarrassing! I myself didn't know Melo sucked this bad in defense.

At this point, he's 34 at the twilight of his career he should be happy wherever he is whether starting or bench cos honestly theres no Nba team that will start (well maybe Cleveland).

I just saw on ESPN his team are looking for another team and its good cos bro lets call a spade a spade Melo doesn't fit with us. I will cherish his 28pts agst Nets (that game we were sucking bad till like the 2nd half, unsurprisingly Melo's points mostly came from isolations )

Bro our squad has quality n appropriate length but we aint gat no depth! We will be alright, i ain't tripping either, i trust Hou will sign some quality peeps to beef up the squad.

Bro if only your dreams could come true, i swear We did prolly be the last 10 Winners of the league grin . But em lets just forget tatum, oladipo and greek freak, they will never trade em to us at least not this season.

Sixers dealt very well despite letting go of perimeter shooting and defense because what they got is a certified All Star, Who is good at offense, playmaking and quality defending. I will be watching em daily but i just hope Embiid points dont drop, i jus like our cameroon brother!

We playing at Pepsi centre on Tuesday but i aint scared ( Denver have lost their last 3 gms including a home loss to nets) am more scared bout visiting memphis or utah cos those teams are smth else when we play em since Father time decided to lend us his watch! Besides they did lose to the Bucks(yes i know we aint on any of em level right now but hell)

Lol yeah U guys invented the gatorade, which is way better than the Purple Sprite...
Cos Purple Sprite/Purple Drank/Lean/Go-Slow na Codeine oh cheesy,
The early 90's rap houstonians started the craze of mixing cough syrup that had codeine, then they add promethazine, with jolly ranchers added for taste... Its this mixture that gave birth to chopped and screwed music...

And now its worldwide so every codeine fiend should thank H-Town for that grin
i know what u mean, the fact is that the isolation play is not houston's style and its funny because i mean harden, melo are typical iso players who need the ball in their hands and i mean its a no brainer that melo is not a defensive beast like say klay thompson or kawhi leonard.... i reckon personally its all thahose money bags he acquired in new york, i've always seen him as a big presence physically but i think he'd be better if he was like draymond green who shed alot of weight and improved athletically. and the age is a factor. putting the advanced stats to one side 15pts give or take average a game is not bad but a bit disappointing. i reckon even if he;s out of houston he shouldnt be out of the league- he clashed with d'antoni u know the ego makes better for a team where he can call the shots thats y maybe he should get traded to boston who are looking for a vet and would make sense because they are a defensive team that do like one one basketball not so much like huston run and gun threes and no lay ups, or no rel mid range half court zone play. but hey if i get my hands on some PURP i'mma pour out in the hope we get some much needed role player(s), lmao tht stuff has codeine in t... hope u don't be forking with that shit bruh- u see what codeine addiction is doing to our brothers in the north part and parcel of whats messing up Nigeria right now!
but bruh EMBID- there is some mad african talent in the league..... the g freek, oladipo.... i wouldnt even mind a skilled big man like Karl Anthony Towns, Myles Turner, Pascal Siakam or that Serge Ibaka. Dont worry about Denver they are at home which is the issue but post season looks tough.... just hope it dont come down to facing golden state warriors 4-3 like last season.... so close would loved to face the celtics.... finals werent even epic because gsw is some serious dynasty esp now with cousins
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by HouseOfWine: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
hot1sauce:
i know what u mean, the fact is that the isolation play is not houston's style and its funny because i mean harden, melo are typical iso players who need the ball in their hands and i mean its a no brainer that melo is not a defensive beast like say klay thompson or kawhi leonard.... i reckon personally its all thahose money bags he acquired in new york, i've always seen him as a big presence physically but i think he'd be better if he was like draymond green who shed alot of weight and improved athletically. and the age is a factor. putting the advanced stats to one side 15pts give or take average a game is not bad but a bit disappointing. i reckon even if he;s out of houston he shouldnt be out of the league- he clashed with d'antoni u know the ego makes better for a team where he can call the shots thats y maybe he should get traded to boston who are looking for a vet and would make sense because they are a defensive team that do like one one basketball not so much like huston run and gun threes and no lay ups, or no rel mid range half court zone play. but hey if i get my hands on some PURP i'mma pour out in the hope we get some much needed role player(s), lmao tht stuff has codeine in t... hope u don't be forking with that shit bruh- u see what codeine addiction is doing to our brothers in the north part and parcel of whats messing up Nigeria right now!
but bruh EMBID- there is some mad african talent in the league..... the g freek, oladipo.... i wouldnt even mind a skilled big man like Karl Anthony Towns, Myles Turner, Pascal Siakam or that Serge Ibaka. Dont worry about Denver they are at home which is the issue but post season looks tough.... just hope it dont come down to facing golden state warriors 4-3 like last season.... so close would loved to face the celtics.... finals werent even epic because gsw is some serious dynasty esp now with cousins

If he goes to Celtics, he will be more depressed oh hmm cos i think his best shot will be to enter all these teams that their motto is "yes playoff is an objective but its not the ultimate".

Nah i don't mess with that stuff bro, ordinary cough syrup with codeine i took long time ago to combat my cough made me very drowsy and weak ( i did chug a lot in a lil period of time due to my naivety). I just hated that feeling, it was like been sick, hell i couldn't even do sh!t.

But i will be inclined to sip some if the Rockets can win an NBA title in my lifetime ( i don't want to count the Olajuwon days cos na Cartoon Network days be that for me grin) in dedication to the City that revel in it.

Honestly as soon as GSW signed Cousins, i was like seriously like what tha hell?.. Game over!
Durant nd Cousins will leave next year especially Kevin so at least this their dominance will slightly decline... unless they sign another monster!

Last year finals was the series btw GSW n Hou, everybody knows that even Cle will admit that!

I am still hoping in the future playoff teams would be the 1st top 16 teams irregardless of conference...but Americans do love conference things in most if not all their sports, well i can dream too right?
Re: NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn by Nostradamus: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2018
hot1sauce:
kwese tv

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan / Obafemi Martins Rejected $1.5 Million Deal To Play In Saudi Arabia / Russian Boxer, Maxim Dadashev Dies After Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.