Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,029 members, 7,828,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo (19678 Views)

Thugs Chase Funke Akindele Out Of Lagos Market / EFCC admits receiving petition on Osinbajo’s firm / Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by GavelSlam: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=tegrianonigltd post=72914201][/quote]

I know for sure it's not possible.

And I mean on all levels.
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by sekundosekundo: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
cute9ja:
Must you guys always critisize? Little things count, to get a Nigeria of our dreams, it begins with all of us, how many people have you touched their lives today?

Abeg carry your emotional preaching to National mosque.
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Ategberoson(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Firefire:
Fraudulent practice by the corrupt pastor

but someone like you want gej to continue? these politicians are the same but this govt is fair enough

you better don't have hypertension over these political games

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by bantudra: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Shelumiel:
Those destined for mediocrity will forever celebrate it with those who promote it

stfu....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by OYEDIPE(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Shelumiel:
Those destined for mediocrity will forever celebrate it with those who promote it
If you tagged Buhari followers as being destined for mediocrity, what will you tag the followers of PDP?
They should be destined for doom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Prompto: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
What will 10 thousand do to their lives ?

Poverty is a disease

Have u ever given 1 Kobo to any one in your hate filled Igbotic life ?

Firefire:
Fraudulent practice by the corrupt pastor
razy75:
Afonja fools

Igbotic chidren of hate want to kill themselves on. This is who we should abandon and vote the irredeemable hate filled bigot Obi and the chronic thief Atiku
Many Igbos need to be beaten blueblack with machet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Felixv: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
to those ladies it is a great gesture and highly appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Prompto:

I dont need to announce to the world I gave someone something .
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
It is well

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by princetom1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

10,000, 280 dollars, na wa, no even reach South Africa baby fees government pay monthly, shame on you all support this regime, a man who have been in the corridors of power since 70s, one of the destroyers of nigeria, shame, it’s not about APC or pdp, not about Atiku, shame on you all, I weep for you all, well, it’s will be so when even a graduate in Nigeria is not exposed to civilization. Go to common Kenya and see how things are been done, they don’t even have our kind of wealth.

280 ké? It's 28 oooo
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by AnanseK(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
seunmsg:
I watched the clip and almost broke down emotionally. See how those women were full of gratitude just because of 10k. Seriously, the ruling elites have lots of work to do irrespective of party affiliation. So many hardworking Nigerians just need a little push and support to survive. 10k, 20k, 50k, steady power supply, accessible education etc are all they ask for. We all need to do more for people struggling around us.

You’re on point Sir. It’s heartwarming. Osinbajo is the next president after Buhari’s second term, you can quote me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Spatta: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
10,000 is just about 3 dollars in the US it will not buy you a cup of coffee in Starbucks, these politician just reduced us to nonentity

Why give money when you can build roads, Build schools, infrastructure, increase the minimum wage, employs people build industries

and a lot of other things done by responsible goverment in countries like Botswana, Rwanda, Ethiopia or even Ghana

Our Politician induces people with money because they want to be seen as good men

The Old school mentality need to stop

we Need Sowore AAC to turn the tide around

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Firefire(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Prompto:

Igbotic chidren of hate want to kill themselves on. This is who we should abandon and vote the irredeemable hate filled bigot Obi and the chronic thief Atiku
Many Igbos need to be beaten blueblack with machet.

I know you must be a terorrist or even a potential suicide bomber to think of beating someone with machet... shocked

Awon alatenuje! shior!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by dannybrasky(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
D OTHER DAY ON THIS SAME PLATFORM,I WAS TELLING SOME FOOLS THAT 10K IS ALL SOME PEOPLE NEED TO START A LIFE! AND ONE IDIOT WAS TALKING POO! THIS VIDEO SAYS IT ALL! IF YOU ARE BLESSED JUST GO ON YOUR KNEES TO THANK YOUR GOD! SOME PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH HELL. undecided cry

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by bahdpersona(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
razy75:
Afonja fools
have been scrolling a lot of comments since, yours seems to be different, maybe it's because you can't reason the way other people reason, can't you see you have problem, your village people are following you, stupid, frustrated nitwit of biafra*d, werey oshi

1 Like

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by AnanseK(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Atiku was in the same position as VP for 8 years, all he did was siphon the Nigerian Treasury, sell the government assets to himself at paltry price and build an expensive personal university when Government universities became the worst in the world.

If he did what Osinbajo is doing now he wouldn’t have had any problems becoming a President. But now he is just wasting his time and wasting his our money bribing the electorate. He can never be our president.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by omooba969(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lordofthewest:
These ipob peasants are just too obsessed with anything yoruba but since they can never meet up they just have to hate for no reason.

Lol cheesy
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Fisher007: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
cute9ja:
Must you guys always critisize? Little things count, to get a Nigeria of our dreams, it begins with all of us, how many people have you touched their lives today?

Now that is the problem why we don't progress.

This same little thing is because election is coming soon.

They give few Nigerians practically nothing compared to the infrastructure and amenities they are meant to provide for our future generation .

And then people like you see it as something.
What will that 10,000 naira do in her life.

I give her next month and she is back to the same situation.

This is still like give a women (fish) money and she will comeback for more. But teach her how to fish ( make money) and she will eat forever.
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by AlhajaChinyere: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Firefire:

I know you must be a terorrist or even a potential suicide bomber to think of beating someone with machet... shocked

Awon alatenuje! shior!

Omo Igbo gba Ilu e lo, eleribu

1 Like

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by omooba969(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Firefire:

Awon alatenuje! shior!

Looooool cheesy

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Calers: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
20000 naira turn to millions for me.
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by omooba969(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Spatta:
10,000 is just about 3 dollars in the US it will not buy you a cup of coffee in Starbucks, these politician just reduced us to nonentity

Why give money when you can build roads, Build schools, infrastructure, increase the minimum wage, employs people build industries

and a lot of other things done by responsible goverment in countries like Botswana, Rwanda, Ethiopia or even Ghana

Our Politician induces people with money because they want to be seen as good men

You need some arithmetic evening lessons coz you're poor in addition, subtraction & multiplication.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by DTaj: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
I have read a lot of misguided, ignorant, daft comments here, obviously from the younger generation, who hardly visit other parts of Nigeria aside their places of origin, insulting the Vice President and labeling N10,000 as a token sum, as less than 0.0000001 of income, etc!

For some of us who have visited over 30 states in Nigeria, get it into your skulls, N10,000 is a BIG DEAL!

In the remote villages, including certain parts of the same Lagos we live, some adults have never held N10,000 at once in their lives! There are traders in some markets in Lagos whose entire capital is N3,000, let alone in remote parts of Nigeria where it could be as little as N500!

Anyone who knew about the conditional cash transfer, traders’ soft loan, etc deployed successfully in India, Brazil, Malaysia, etc and their impact on lifting the poor, would commend the Federal Government for doing all of these...

There are so many ignorant children on Nairaland who do not know anything about global economy and who are too lazy to read and research anything, other than Naira Bet, music downloads and other inanities!

A lot of commentators here assumed that because they are from middle-class families, N10,000 is nothing; forgetting that majority of Nigerians, a country of 180 million people, live in extreme poverty and to these people, N10,000 is like N1 million!

Must every effort of government be criticized, derided, and downplayed?

This government may have messed up in certain areas, but as a finance practitioner and a life-long student of development finance, the program Osinbajo is executing is very, very commendable!

9 Likes

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by mechanics(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wow, the woman is really filled with joy.
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by famology(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Vice president Osinbajo is becoming immensely popular amongst the talakawas across the country. His recent activities will surely add a lot of electoral value to the Buhari/Osinbajo ticket for next year election.The prof has been hugely successful with the various social investment programs (SIP).

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Felixv: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Spatta:

Why buy coffee in Starbucks when I can buy coffee in McDonalds for $1 - irrespective of the size of the cup.

For the very first time our people are getting something - albeit pittance if you call it so.

Why are people not shaming the senators who sit pretty on a minimum of 20m naira a month.

Ask a Uber driver in Lagos how much he makes a day after making returns to the owner of the car.

Hard working people know the real value of money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by pryme(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

10,000, 280 dollars, na wa, no even reach South Africa baby fees government pay monthly, shame on you all support this regime, a man who have been in the corridors of power since 70s, one of the destroyers of nigeria, shame, it’s not about APC or pdp, not about Atiku, shame on you all, I weep for you all, well, it’s will be so when even a graduate in Nigeria is not exposed to civilization. Go to common Kenya and see how things are been done, they don’t even have our kind of wealth.

I hope after you typed this trash you have fixed the problem.
If not shame on you for being a wailer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Firefire(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Omo Igbo gba Ilu e lo, eleribu

alako’gba.

Mydn44, over to you.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by pryme(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

I have paid school fees, given more than that, we don’t show it doesn’t mean people don’t. This government, this country is a fucking joke. The leaders need to sit and do a rethink, the masses Need to be civilized. Can osibanjo come to educated and exposed youth like me and give me 10,000 and. I will be praying for him Or other exposed youth, he went to market, the gullible ones who need it. Why not the CC HUB centers.

We have graduates doing 10k jobs when they can't find any job.

If you are educated as you said you are, then you should be able to differentiate a loan scheme from charity organization.
Many big businesses today had a start up capital with less than 10k. The 10k is a loan for business capital pls.

Raise above hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Orders Military Against Bandits: Don't Spare Them, Pursue Them / 2023: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Ben Ayade (Photos) / Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.