Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo (19679 Views)

Thugs Chase Funke Akindele Out Of Lagos Market / EFCC admits receiving petition on Osinbajo’s firm / Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
pryme:

I hope after you typed this trash you have fixed the problem.
If not shame on you for being a wailer.

I wait for a better tomorrow. Shame on you supporting a shameless old man who have nothing to give us.
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by pryme(m): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
Spatta:
[b]10,000 is just about 3 dollars [/b]in the US it will not buy you a cup of coffee in Starbucks, these politician just reduced us to nonentity

Why give money when you can build roads, Build schools, infrastructure, increase the minimum wage, employs people build industries

and a lot of other things done by responsible goverment in countries like Botswana, Rwanda, Ethiopia or even Ghana

Our Politician induces people with money because they want to be seen as good men

The Old school mentality need to stop

we Need Sowore AAC to turn the tide around

Guy abeg I beg you in the name of all that you believe in, don't expose to the whole world how ignorant you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
pryme:

We have graduates doing 10k jobs when they can't find any job.

If you are educated as you said you are, then you should be able to different a loan scheme from charity organization.
Many big businesses today had a start up capital with less than 10k. The 10k is a loan for business capital pls.

Raise above hate.

It is political, why not give out the loan since why now.. stop supporting dumb people. Vissionless people, big business made it without the government help, they made it out of determination and hard work. 10,000 naira, even my home Boy Kokun gives more than that
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
pryme:

We have graduates doing 10k jobs when they can't find any job.

If you are educated as you said you are, then you should be able to different a loan scheme from charity organization.
Many big businesses today had a start up capital with less than 10k. The 10k is a loan for business capital pls.

Raise above hate.

It is political, why not give out the loan since why now.. stop supporting dumb people. Vissionless people, big business made it without the government help, they made it out of determination and hard work. 10,000 naira, even my home Boy Kokun gives more than that
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by ud4u: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Poverty is a disease, see your future and see 10k
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by alizma: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
They should know that it's their money

It's taxpayers money

APc are crooks
it is their money but PDP never let them know they have such money talk more of giving them access to it. I am waiting to see how those selfish set of people under the umbrella call PDP will ever go near aso rock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by pryme(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Seems you have never heard of humble beginnings before, well I have. You underestimate the power of 10k in a business start up, that's OK. Am sure your dog eats only the finest can meat that goes for nothing less than 15k a carton. People like us won't dare set where you sit down for coffee.

As for your first point, this government started N-power way before we started talking about election and guess who's initiative it was? Will you call it coincidence that this scheme is also the initiative of PYO?
Have you stopped to think how much the FG will be giving out if at least 1million people were to sign up for this scheme?

Dumb people are people that think the 10k is chump change when you can be roasted alive for stealing N500 in the market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Optional09: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yusuf54:
What will You now say about PDP that ruled for 16yrs? Someone says You no get sense

You can go to hell I don’t care about APC or PDP.

We want visionary leader, young exposed and educated
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Optional09: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
cute9ja:
It's not bribe, it's a scheme that has been going on for a while now, it's called 'TraderMoni' and thousands of market women nationwide have benefited from it.
Nobody can survive with 10k, yes.
But give any petty trader in Nigeria N10,000 to support their business and see the prayers they will shower upon you.
You wanna try it tomorrow morning?

How does this petty traders money replace good infrastructures. Education, healthcare, security and human right protection. Are you guys all insane?
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Optional09: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=princdebola201 post=72913419][/quote]

You are fvcking insane, I don’t give a fvck about anything of those guys
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by LisaAnne(f): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
c
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by docadams: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Mr Osunbade is being used to buy votes. Posterity will judge him & his cronies.

Child of hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by DTaj: 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Spatta:
10,000 is just about 3 dollars in the US it will not buy you a cup of coffee in Starbucks, these politician just reduced us to nonentity

Why give money when you can build roads, Build schools, infrastructure, increase the minimum wage, employs people build industries

and a lot of other things done by responsible goverment in countries like Botswana, Rwanda, Ethiopia or even Ghana

Our Politician induces people with money because they want to be seen as good men

The Old school mentality need to stop

we Need Sowore AAC to turn the tide around

It appears that you are daft.

How could N10,000 be equal to $3? How?

At an exchange rate of a band of N360 and N365 to a US dollar, even in the black market, how could N10,000 be equivalent to $3?

In your warped haste to criticize the FG, you had to write absolute falsehood...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by solajacobs(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
all I see in the video is a woman stage-managed to talk when the VP gets there.
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Spatta: 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
When you understand that it is not about the literal calculation then come to the table for a discussion, you must be celebrating your oppressors
10,000 naira i repeat is like 3 dollars in in a working society
go figure

omooba969:

You need some arithmetic evening lessons coz you're poor in addition, subtraction & multiplication.
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Spatta: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Your exchange rate might be accurate, with regards to number but your economic condition is my drift, I don't care what your Arithmetic is about in a corrupt country, that is why you cannot see my drift. 10,000 is like 3 dollars if you know better

DTaj:

It appears that you are daft.

How could N10,000 be equal to $3? How?

At an exchange rate of a band of N360 and N365 to a US dollar, even in the black market, how could N10,000 be equivalent to $3?

In your warped haste to criticize the FG, you had to write absolute falsehood...
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by kellyboo: 12:03am On Nov 13, 2018
You need affordable and durable solar power system?
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 13, 2018
LisaAnne:

me oh
Oya drop your account number.
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by akbahbah(m): 3:09am On Nov 13, 2018
cute9ja:
Must you guys always critisize? Little things count, to get a Nigeria of our dreams, it begins with all of us, how many people have you touched their lives today?

shut up idiot! what values can N10000 add to humanity.? eran
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by deomelo: 3:16am On Nov 13, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
They should know that it's their money

It's taxpayers money

APc are crooks

APC is sharing the people's money withe the people, but when was the last time you asked yourself how much and if ever your looting an stealing PDP uncles and Atiku shared 1 kobo with the people?

Obviously, they are used to looting and stealing public funds straitght into their private bank accounts, but with APC, they prefer to share the people's money with the people.

ipob mentality is upside down mentality.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by LisaAnne(f): 3:56am On Nov 13, 2018
c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Firefire(m): 5:02am On Nov 13, 2018
bouncebackk:

You are alwaya bitter, no wonder your life is on standstill. Shame on you

Back to sender. Shame on your lineage.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 13, 2018
Hate and Igbos are parallel line. They condemn anything that doesn't come from their own. If you know 10k is so paltry as you all claimed, just dare steal #500 pere at oshodi. Having a flat skull shouldn't be synonymous to daftness. We all know you don't want anything good for Nigeria but that's a lie. Nigeria shall prosper and you will continue to remain the only bitter tribe wailing endlessly while being marginalized deliberately because of your inactions and hate for the Nigerian state.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Bammicky(m): 5:54am On Nov 13, 2018
Bamidele Michael Ayo. Gtbank. 0169023918. Thanks
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Bammicky(m): 6:13am On Nov 13, 2018
Bamidele Michael. Gtbank. 0169023918
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2018
LisaAnne:
awe thanks 0062530104 diamond bank
10k sent to you.
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2018
Bammicky:
Bamidele Michael Ayo. Gtbank. 0169023918. Thanks
10k sent to you.
Re: VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo by olajizz01(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2018
Firefire:
Fraudulent practice by the corrupt pastor
He broke which is section of the constitution?had it been it was your corrupt party,all those money will be looted by one person,shame on u and your corrupt party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death / Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds / We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.