Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,549 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Is This True About Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This True About Buhari (837 Views)

Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari / Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Buhari by Maga44567(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Excerpts from Nnamdi Kanu broadcast this Night...

Facts and figures about the Death of Buhari

1. On the 17/01/17 Buhari collapsed in Asorock

2. On 18/01/17 he was flown to UK.

3. He went through brain surgery and came out brain dead in coma.

4. He was left in Oxygen for a week and the Oxygen was switched off on 27/1/17

5. On 28/1/17 he was flown to Saudi Arabia and buried.

6. The wife was captured at the Airport and when she was asked where she was coming from, she said she travelled to Saudi for Lesser Hajj. She was returning to NIGERIA and not UK where her presumed Husband was.

7. Immediately 4 men were fetched from Sudan to be paid $250m to impersonate Buhari.

8. They got one and for nearly 4 months Doctors were working on him. Till they got something very close to his resemblance.

9. They couldn't fix the Ears.

10. They couldn't change his fingerprint and that is why he couldn't access his office in Asorock but they lied that Rodents took over his office. The Doors were Changed with the new man's fingerprints.

11. The Log of Aircraft and movements is there as evidence...."

12. Queen Elizabeth sent a condolence message to NIGERIA.

13. A minute silence was observed by Africa Leaders for Buhari during their conference.

Today, three Governors are threatening to speak if APC dares them.

Ask Okoroawusa what he intends to say that would make Nigerians burn down Asorock?

Ask Amosun of Ogun state, what he wants to say that will shake Nigeria if APC pushes him again?

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This True About Buhari by Maga44567(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Follow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Buhari by SarkinYarki: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
We should be mobilizing sane Nigerians to vote out this man instead of spending time on this useless rumour that changes nothing
Re: Is This True About Buhari by sonofspada(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
I love this whole thing going on

I will be back when it makes fp

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Buhari by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
This was why they did the Atiku airport search to distract the opposition and Nigerians as a a whole.

The North has been spinning lies since 2015 thinking themselves as smart people.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Buhari by StillX10(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
This could be true, northerners can go to any length to retain power

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Buhari by Flattino(m): 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:
We should be mobilizing sane Nigerians to vote this man instead of spending time on this useless rumour that changes nothing
Lmao.
I no know say you still get small sense like this o cheesy
Re: Is This True About Buhari by Wiizzyy: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hmmm,, interesting, make i park here first

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Buhari by obi4eze(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
This is either true or false.
If this story is true then we are done for in this country but if it turns out to be false, Nnamdi Kanu should be sent to jail.
Re: Is This True About Buhari by SarkinYarki: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Lmao.
I no know say you still get small sense like this o cheesy

Na typo oooooooo!!!!!!!! God forbid that I support useless Buhari

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We All Know Buhari Isn't Mentally & Physically Fit To Govern Nigeria—Dino Melaye / Buhari Not Mentally Fit To Govern Nigeria – Senator Melaye / Soyinka Reacts To Buhari Being Cloned,laments Stolen Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.