Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

On Hypnotism... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On Hypnotism... (236 Views)

The Hypnotist (short Mystery Film) Do You Believe In Hypnotism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Hypnotism... by onojaford(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
O brothers and sisters, stop allowing pastors to hypnotize you. It's not "falling" under the anointing, it's hypnotism. Hypnotism is a grave spiritual misconduct; under its influence, you lose the ability to control your own will. You begin to act merely by suggestions. I can hypnotize a woman and make them talk like a man or make animal sounds. These things are not magic, or miracles. Hypnotism is an ancient art that was rediscovered in modern times by a medical practitioner named Dr. Anton Mesmer. Another name for hypnotism is "Mesmerism" coined from the name of this man. Anton Mesmer used hypnotism to heal his patients without drugs. He used it to diagnose patients. A hypnotized patient has the ability to tell the doctor what their problems are when they are asked. A lot of things happen when a man is under hypnotic influences. They can tell secrets from their akashic records, they can predict the future and tell the past if they are asked to. But hypnotism is a dangerous realm. It exposes the soul of the hypnotized to autosuggestion, which would work like a spell. I can not say all to you about hypnotism now, but you can read them up. Information is available, be aware. Don't be naive. But as I am led by my intuition, I shall write unto you again. Women are more impressionable, spiritually and emotionally, and this is why a woman can be more easily hypnotized than a man. In churches, women "fall under the anointing" more than men. Even the pastor knows. Anybody can practice hypnotism. It requires the will. But to you O charlatan that has taken pleasure in this act, cease! for the laws of cause and effect are inevitable. For exposing a soul to danger, you shall be weighed in the balanced and served your fair share. Church girls who has allowed themselves to be hypnotized too many times become weak-willed people. They can't take the most base of decisions by themselves.
I state verifiable facts. Be informed.

Originally posted to Facebook

(1) (Reply)

Noble Ugo - Almighty Jesus / When The Word Of God Comes To You / When The Thought Of Men Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.