Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) (26924 Views)

Tinubu Watched Ododo’s Inauguration From France (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja For France (photos) / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by bareal(m): 3:53am On Nov 13, 2018
ipobarethieves:
wink wink wink grin grin grin undecidedu can't hear cos u are deaf/dumb upstairs

You will always result to insult and that tells a lot about you.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Ibime(m): 3:54am On Nov 13, 2018
humberjade:

... he's not like Fayose who went to address commuters in China claiming they are Chinese investors... grin

Hahahaha. This guy your memory sharp o. . .

Fayose the fraud. . .

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by endlessjoy4all: 4:09am On Nov 13, 2018
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by olateckventures(m): 4:22am On Nov 13, 2018
hmm just imagine PMB is using the money that we are managing in this country travel all over the world hen.Let assume PMB just give me that money he just spent on that fucking trip....please how many time have you see American president travel like this.
sorry oooo Mr Ayala��
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by okeybarca: 4:52am On Nov 13, 2018
I weep for the so called Nigerians. because they can believe anything. Adeshina it will never be well with you for deceiving Nigerians. Even the Nigerians it self don't even ask questions. Buhari sorry jubril should Pls tell Nigerians where he went to. Here are the names of the participants both video evidence [b][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Heineken(m): 5:03am On Nov 13, 2018
David olaoluwa akomolafe is a scammer. I paid this bastard my last card just to get a job. The fool refused picking my number. Pls spread this bastard's name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Ikpongiton: 5:13am On Nov 13, 2018
which of them,the cloned buhari or jibril from sudan ?
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 13, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Save your pity for your generations cos with the way you have failed to plan for them, they'll end up hawking gala like your father.
I took time to read through all your posts on NL, and found how hopeless and jobless you really are, cursing peoples father in every post! Mind you, I have people like you under my payroll. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Kahujadekadura: 5:16am On Nov 13, 2018
humberjade:

They must have given their speeches at different sessions...while Buhari's seem to be an interactive session...are u trying to say d Presidency is lying about what he went to do in Paris?

If u look at d logo of d event, u will notice that they are d same (leaves)... he's not like Fayose who went to address commuters in China claiming they are Chinese investors... grin
My bros, don't defend ur master, even when it is beyond ur capacity.
What do u mean that d speeches was rendered in different session. Which can talk be this. As if we are little kids. Is he a France president; that a esp forum will be created for him to render his speech. If u claimed to be sure of what u are saying; go and find another prominent man that uses d same stage like Buhari to render speech.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Kahujadekadura: 5:19am On Nov 13, 2018
Alepa:

Where’s the difference?
Is your brain dead or something?
I pity the man who decided to give u chance to see d world.
U are a disgrace to him, for seeing an expo but can't pinpoint it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Pat081: 5:22am On Nov 13, 2018
FulaniTerrorist:

WHY MENTION HIS FATHER, IS BUHARI RELATED TO YOU?

THIS SHOWS YOU DON'T RESPECT YOUR FATHER BECAUSE HE IS IRRELEVANT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvK_POZz8NA
is Buhari too ur fathers mate too ?if dat guy too hv old people at home he will not said dat to him by calling him lifeless
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Pat081: 5:23am On Nov 13, 2018
Bad news to some fools
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Kahujadekadura: 5:23am On Nov 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

KANU has brainwashed you.
Ye. Kanu brainwashed him with facts and evidences. It is left for you to convince him back with facts and evidence.
Those pix can be taken from any angle. Show us from d video of dat event; where Buhari situated himself
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by umarsule885(m): 5:24am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72917860:

OUCH!!
Total knock out you've given him!

The old man is probably tying momsy's wrapper in their village chewing stick like termites.....
(where we see dis funny post today sef?!) wink cheesy grin)
when I first saw that post laugh nearly kill me "chewing stick like termites" lol
Meanwhile

Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30am On Nov 13, 2018
umarsule885:
when I first saw that post laugh nearly kill me "chewing stick like termites" lol
Meanwhile
Lol, no comment too bro! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Okoyeebo: 5:44am On Nov 13, 2018
questechie:

I took time to read through all your posts on NL, and found how hopeless and jobless you really are, cursing peoples father in every post! Mind you, I have people like you under my payroll. cool

Lmao
See this failed nonentity with no means of livelihood. Blogger by day, criminal by night.

Payroll my black azz. Don't you guys go to the village and carry your unfortunate brothers for slavery in Lagos?

Carry your failed blog and get out of my sight, poverty stricken gala hawker. If you talk nonsense again, I'll get a lance corporal to arrange python dance for you. Flatheaded coward.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Ojexmayer002: 5:49am On Nov 13, 2018
Some fools will call him lifeless cos dats what has been installed into their brain, think and be wise, don't let anybody say rubbish and your their path, cos people like you expect miracle and if you are in his shoes you won't do anything.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Kristokx(m): 5:52am On Nov 13, 2018
humberjade:

They must have given their speeches at different sessions...while Buhari's seem to be an interactive session...are u trying to say d Presidency is lying about what he went to do in Paris?

If u look at d logo of d event, u will notice that they are d same (leaves)... he's not like Fayose who went to address commuters in China claiming they are Chinese investors... grin
You get sense you must be a first class student �‍�

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by olusipimp(m): 5:53am On Nov 13, 2018
Okoyeebo:

You are very kind by explaining things to those Ipob pigs with the IQ of a gnat.

Most of them are so dumb and they're not as intelligent as Kanu's dog.
I tire o, how can u compare flat heads that only knows how to mix flour, mix sniper with beans to an intelligent general.....una get time for those nitwits
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by jibrico: 5:57am On Nov 13, 2018
ipob criminals will keep wailing till eternity

Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by olusipimp(m): 5:59am On Nov 13, 2018
FulaniTerrorist:

ZOMBIE IS BUHARI YOUR FATHER?
IT'S LIKE YOUR FATHER IS USELESS THAT'S WHY YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE BUHARI YOUR FATHER HERE

WHY DO YOU MUSLIMS ALWAYS CALL THE EASTERNERS PIGS? JUST BECAUSE THE EASTERNERS REFUSED TO ACCEPT ISLAMIC IDEOLOGY THEN YOU STARTED REFERRING TO THEM AS PIG.

WE KNOW THE REAL PIGS(MUSLIMS)
ALL THE TRIBES FROM THE SOUTH EASTERN PARTS OF NIGERIA PRACTICE PERSONAL HYGIENE THAN TRIBES FROM OTHER PART OF NIGERIA.

IMAGINE A YORUBA MUSLIM OR HAUSA/FULANI MAN CALLING IGBOS PIGS,,, THAT'S IRONY

PROPHET MUHAMMAD AND HIS FOLLOWERS ARE THE REAL PIGS
That's y ur almighty savior Kanu's dog is more valuable n important than you Igbos. You guys always resort to insults and yet you have no reasonable thing to spew out..... guy ur gala boss will soon go out, u better go get yours
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by ijabiken1(m): 6:10am On Nov 13, 2018
abluck:
Must you touch the lifeless
I wonder o,that guy most be a mumulisious person
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Alepa(m): 6:25am On Nov 13, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
I pity the man who decided to give u chance to see d world.
U are a disgrace to him for not seeing an expo but can't pinpoint it.
I pity your mother . If she’s still alive Z she will die before the end of the year. Your father will die before the end of the year . Nothing can stop it. Bookmark this post
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Didi2d(m): 6:32am On Nov 13, 2018
abluck:
Must you touch the lifeless

I notice the guy too
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by BininKingdom: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Pat081:
is Buhari too ur fathers mate too ?if dat guy too hv old people at home he will not said dat to him by calling him lifeless

Zombie Buhari is a bastard, an islamist politician, a terrorists and lifeless cow

Is Buhari not lifeless? why do you get angry when people tell the truth?

Buhari is certificate-less, lifeless, cow,islamic fanatic, ethnic bigot and useless just like prophet Muhammd
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by BininKingdom: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2018
olusipimp:

That's y ur almighty savior Kanu's dog is more valuable n important than you Igbos. You guys always resort to insults and yet you have no reasonable thing to spew out..... guy ur gala boss will soon go out, u better go get yours

Zombie Buhari is a bastard, an islamist politician, a terrorists and lifeless cow

Buhari is certificate-less, lifeless, cow,islamic fanatic, ethnic bigot and useless just like prophet Muhammd
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by BininKingdom: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2018
brightalo17:
[s][/s]

Buhari as President is father of every individual that still believes in Nigeria , So once you insult him you have insulted the person's father.So stop this your biasness and hypocrisy

Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2018
When are u coming to meet us (nigerians in diaspora) in spain?

Ehnnnnn mr president
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by redirect(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2018
IS A MAN FROM SUDAN.IS A MAN FROM SUDAN.IS A MAN FROM SUDAN.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by israelmao(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2018
Ozibe:
The ongoing summit in France With world leaders giving their speeches, VS the summit Buhari went to. Spot the difference

He was allowed to share the same PODIUM with other world leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers: Men In Military Uniforms Holding Our Officials – INEC / El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations / Police Capture Escaped Kidnapper Linked To Senator Dino Melaye (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.