Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,050 members, 7,825,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) (26923 Views)

Tinubu Watched Ododo’s Inauguration From France (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja For France (photos) / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Pat081: 7:22am On Nov 13, 2018
BininKingdom:

Zombie Buhari is a bastard, an islamist politician, a terrorists and lifeless cow

Is Buhari not lifeless? why do you get angry when people tell the truth?

Buhari is certificate-less, lifeless, cow,islamic fanatic, ethnic bigot and useless just like prophet Muhammd
let me tell you how we all hv ntin to do to him d only tin u can do is to travel out or dead
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Kahujadekadura: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2018
Alepa:

I pity your mother . If she’s still alive Z she will die before the end of the year. Your father will die before the end of the year . Nothing can stop it. Bookmark this post
If u are prophet or a magician, u suppose not to use d preposition "If".
Don't be pain. It is just an advice for ur stupidity.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2018
Okoyeebo:

You are very kind by explaining things to those Ipob pigs with the IQ of a gnat.

Most of them are so dumb and they're not as intelligent as Kanu's dog.
Haba. ah thought its dead so leave the dog out of this. let it kukuma rest in peace
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Alepa(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
If u are prophet or a magician, u suppose not to use d preposition "If".
Don't be pain. It is just an advice for ur stupidity.
Bookmark that post. I told you already
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by abbasajao(m): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2018
FulaniTerrorist:

WHY MENTION HIS FATHER, IS BUHARI RELATED TO YOU?

THIS SHOWS YOU DON'T RESPECT YOUR FATHER BECAUSE HE IS IRRELEVANT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvK_POZz8NA

Your father is not only that man that gave birth to you but any man who is old enough to be your father. So an insult on such person is an insult on your father.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Caseless: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2018
FulaniTerrorist:

WHY MENTION HIS FATHER, IS BUHARI RELATED TO YOU?

THIS SHOWS YOU DON'T RESPECT YOUR FATHER BECAUSE HE IS IRRELEVANT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvK_POZz8NA
must someone who's old enough to father you be related to you before you show rage when they're disrespected ? If you don't respect someone's father, your own father does not deserve respect too.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by humberjade: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2018
Ibime:

Hahahaha. This guy your memory sharp o. . .

Fayose the fraud. . .

grin grin grin

I don't know what he was thinking...Fayose, d man in pain himself... grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by humberjade: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
My bros, don't defend ur master, even when it is beyond ur capacity.
What do u mean that d speeches was rendered in different session. Which can talk be this. As if we are little kids. Is he a France president; that a esp forum will be created for him to render his speech. If u claimed to be sure of what u are saying; go and find another prominent man that uses d same stage like Buhari to render speech.

I try as much as possible not to join issues with people like u, but for what it is worth, let me educate u a little...i will advice u to google what World class summits entail...there are different sessions and topics that go with them...there are different speakers...different roles for participants...summits usually last 2 or more days in most cases and all these World class conference centers have so many rooms designed for different purposes and these rooms are well utilised during such summits to manage time and not overstretch each room during d time-frame.

If u are well learned or have ever attended one, u should know these things...what am i even saying...people see whatever they have programmed their eyes to see even when it is seeing something else...have a nice day.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by cheechee1(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2018
Chai! That babe behind "Jubrin of Sudan" messed up big time. Instead of her to squeeze the man's neck and end Nigeria's wahala once and for all. She's there shining her yellow teeth..
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Kahujadekadura: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2018
humberjade:

I try as much as possible not to join issues with people like u, but for what it is worth, let me educate u a little...i will advice u to google what World class summits entail...there are different sessions and topics that go with them...there are different speakers...different roles for participants...summits usually last 2 or more days in most cases and all these World class conference centers have so many rooms designed for different purposes and these rooms are well utilised during such summits to manage time and not overstretch each room during d time-frame.

If u are well learned or have ever attended one, u should know these things...what am i even saying...people see whatever they have programmed their eyes to see even when it is seeing something else...have a nice day.
My brso, that event is not a world class summit. It is an event that to remember what happened in world war 1 d those that
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by humberjade: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
My brso, that event is not a world class summit. It is an event that to remember what happened in world war 1 d those that

So was it an African or European summit? Where World Leaders are gathered is what abeg? I just give up my bro...believe whatever u want to believe pls...it is well
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Kahujadekadura: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2018
humberjade:

My brso, from what CNN rendered to us, d event was done in common. Again, how can d FG be claiming that Buhari rendered corruption papers on d day of remembrance of those that died during d world war( that is total unacceptable). Go and listen to other prominent personals speeches yesterday and confirm that Buhari claimed written speech was abstract from others speech's.
Note this, pictorial evidence can't be enough to convince someone. If u want to convince u follow literate, go and fetch a video clip of d event where Buhari renders his speech. I searched in d YouTube but I succeeded in getting nothing.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by PHILipu1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Ye. Kanu brainwashed him with facts and evidences. It is left for you to convince him back with facts and evidence.
Those pix can be taken from any angle. Show us from d video of dat event; where Buhari situated himself
What facts and evidence?
Like he brainwashed them with facts and evidence that he had missiles that he can shot to destroy Abuja and that his BSS can with stand Nigeria army if they attack his house?.

May people wasted their lives because of such facts and evidence.

Only kids really think that what that fool is saying are facts and evidence.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Kahujadekadura: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

What facts and evidence?
Like he brainwashed them with facts and evidence that he had missiles that he can shot to destroy Abuja and that his BSS can with stand Nigeria army if they attack his house?.

May people wasted their lives because of such facts and evidence.

Only kids really think that what that fool is saying are facts and evidence.
My bros compete base on d topic that dragged us to dis discussion. The Guy claimed that Buhari never attended d event he told us he will attend in Paris with pictorial and visual evidences. The pictorial evidence, Femi Adesina brought out was quashed out by that guy; saying that d podium, Buhari used was not d same with that of others participans, backing his claim with a pictorial evidence, which he pasted for people like u to testify.
So, since u said that he is among d brainwashed ones,becos of his claim. Tell me then, using a visual evidence that u conclusion on d guy is true.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by PHILipu1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
My bros compete base on d topic that dragged us to dis discussion. The Guy claimed that Buhari never attended d event he told us he will attend in Paris with pictorial and visual evidences. The pictorial evidence, Femi Adesina brought out was quashed out by that guy; saying that d podium, Buhari used was not d same with that of others participans, backing his claim with a pictorial evidence, which he pasted for people like u to testify.
So, since u said that he is among d brainwashed ones,becos of his claim. Tell me then, using a visual evidence that u conclusion on d guy is true.
The conference was for 3 days and at different stages and apart from the conference,we still have some sub gathering and some get together.

Why should Buhari lie that he is in Paris why he is not?

So,those Nigerians that he meet in France were also fake.

KANU is nobody that Buhari and the government should prove anything to OK.

If I may even ask you now,are you sure the real kanus was not killed during phyton dance and FG just brought this fake KANU out to kill Atiku and Obi votes in southeast by this no referendum, no election stuff?

Nothing is impossible,this fake KANU for me is just working for this government and forget all this noise he is making now,very soon,he will face Atiku and Obi and that is the main plan.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by brightalo17: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
BininKingdom:

Zombie Buhari is a bastard, an islamist politician, a terrorists and lifeless cow

Is Buhari not lifeless? why do you get angry when people tell the truth?

Buhari is certificate-less, lifeless, cow,islamic fanatic, ethnic bigot and useless just like prophet Muhammd

Your father with all his certificates was only able to produce a waste product like you and at the end both your certificated father is still under the ruler-ship of the certificate-less Buhari . I can clearly understand your frustration.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Kahujadekadura: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

The conference was for 3 days and at different stages and apart from the conference,we still have some sub gathering and some get together.

If I may even ask you now,are you sure the real kanus was not killed during phyton dance and FG just brought this fake KANU out to kill Atiku and Obi votes in southeast by this no referendum, no election stuff?

Nothing is impossible,this fake KANU for me is just working for this government and forget all this noise he is making now,very soon,he will face Atiku and Obi and that is the main plan.
But Kanu had proven himself otherwise by given talk at d radio and having interviews with wit Isreal tv. Let Buhari do d same by rendering himself to d press for an exclusive interview.
For those he snap pix wit l. Everything is possible but that is not my pro becos we were told that his main reason is to attend d Armistice event and from d video circulating, he was not seen in d event. And if presidency knows that IPOB and some Nigerians are doubting the authenticity of their own pictorial proof; they should have by now, release video of Buhari rendering speech at d event.
For whether, d presidency own Kanu any explanation; I will say YES becos if America White house can go further to defend Trump for not coming to d cemetery to pay respect becos of rain: then Buhari has thousands of reason to defend himself for not appearing at d video that involves all d presidents that alcame for d event being circulated all over d net. Buhari is a public image and he should act as one.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
But Kanu had proven himself otherwise by given talk at d radio and having interviews with wit Isreal tv. Let Buhari do d same by rendering himself to d press for an exclusive interview.
For those he snap pix wit l. Everything is possible but that is not my pro becos we were told that his main reason is to attend d Armistice event and from d video circulating, he was not seen in d event. And if presidency knows that IPOB and some Nigerians are doubting the authenticity of their own pictorial proof; they should have by now, release video of Buhari rendering speech at d event.
For whether, d presidency own Kanu any explanation; I will say YES becos if America White house can go further to defend Trump for not coming to d cemetery to pay respect becos of rain: then Buhari has thousands of reason to defend himself for not appearing at d video that involves all d presidents that alcame for d event being circulated all over d net. Buhari is a public image and he should act as one.
Who is KANU that because of him Buhari should give a press conference?
I think and now believe that some of you are now mad.

So,because of KANU foolish talks,Buhari should give himself up for a press interview?

Well,your southeast is in the minority and you people can allow that scammer call KANU to be using you guys to make money and re main popular
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Kahujadekadura: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

Who is KANU that because of him Buhari should give a press conference?
I think and now believe that some of you are now mad.

So,because of KANU foolish talks,Buhari should give himself up for a press interview?

Well,your southeast is in the minority and you people can allow that scammer call KANU to be using you guys to make money and re main popular
Now I understand that u are one of d black monkeys, d Whites used to refer to.
A man that is a public figure should defend himself against any strong allegation regardless how many persons that rendered it.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Now I understand that u are one of d black monkeys, d Whites used to refer to.
A man that is a public figure should defend himself against any strong allegation regardless how many persons that rendered it.
Yes but not allegations from a mad man like KANU OK.

When a normal person is chasing after a mad man in the market,people will think the normal person is mad too.

KANU is mad and Buhari does not need to reply that fool and scammer
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Kahujadekadura: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

Yes but not allegations from a mad man like KANU OK.

When a normal person is chasing after a mad man in the market,people will think the normal person is mad too.

KANU is mad and Buhari does not need to reply that fool and scammer
Since Kanu is a liar. Then Buhari as a wise man should use d opportunity to gain back all d thousands of Kanu followers by revealing d world that he is who he was.
If he can counter Kanu; we Nigerians for south east and South South needs it in order to believe that our president is still alive. You also need it should in case u are in need to defend ur president.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Since Kanu is a liar. Then Buhari as a wise man should use d opportunity to gain back all d thousands of Kanu followers by revealing d world that he is who he was.
If he can counter Kanu; we Nigerians for south east and South South needs it in order to believe that our president is still alive. You also need it should in case u are in need to defend ur president.
I am from Edo state south south and I don't need Mr president to prove anything because of that scammer.

I think only those his few brainwashed followers which I think you belong to that takes that scammer talks serious.

We know what he want,he is just using you guys to make money and to remain popular.

KANU is nobody to Buhari that Buhari should join issues with.

Silent is the best answers to fools at times.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
If he can counter Kanu; we Nigerians for south east and South South needs it in order to
Kahujadekadura post=72945514:
I am from Edo state south south and I don't need Mr president to prove anything because of that scammer.

I think only those his few brainwashed followers which I think you belong to that takes that scammer talks serious.

We know what he want,he is just using you guys to make money and to remain popular.

KANU is nobody to Buhari that Buhari should join issues with.

Silence is the best answers to fools at times.i that our president is still alive. You also need it should in case u are in need to defend ur president.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Kahujadekadura: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=PHILipu1 post=72945905][/quote].
But he commanded thousands of men for protest and they obeyed. Declare sit at home and they obeyed. You not being his member is nothing to his pride. The issue there us; he has d highest devoted followers in Nigeria at large. Let Buhari convince these followers by doing d simple assignment. Trump did his own work assigned to him by few Americans, to go for psychiatric test which he did. He was accused of not going to d cemetery becos of rain and d White House cabals never wasted any time in defending Trump by stating d reason behind it. Let Buhari do d same or sues Nnamdi Kanu to international court for damaging his image.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by PHILipu1(m): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
[quwote author=Kahujadekadura post=72946316].
But he commanded thousands of men for protest and they obeyed. Declare sit at home and they obeyed. You not being his member is nothing to his pride. The issue there us; he has d highest devoted followers in Nigeria at large. Let Buhari convince these followers by doing d simple assignment. Trump did his own work assigned to him by few Americans, to go for psychiatric test which he did. He was accused of not going to d cemetery becos of rain and d White House cabals never wasted any time in defending Trump by stating d reason behind it. Let Buhari do d same or sues Nnamdi Kanu to international court for damaging his image.[/quote]
Thank Gid you said majority of America made Trump to do that but KANU and you guys are the 5%,so why should Buhari take you guys that are minority serious.

Majority of Nigerians know that KANU is mad and not suppose to be taken serious.

We heard when he said then he will go to aso rock and cut Buhari head and bring it for his people and so fools believed him then.

We heard when he said he had missiles that he will used and destroy Nigeria and some fools believed him then.

We heard when he said his BSS will defeat Nigeria army and some fools believed him and went to their early graves.

With just this few,why should some body that is normal still believe what this scammer is saying?

Well,it is a pity that people like you still believe this guy.

Both KANU and people like you are in the minority and Buhari don't need tonproge anything to you guys because he doesn't even need your votes that much just like in 2015.

Majority of those that stayed at home then Didnt stay at home because of KANU orders but because the were scared of IPOB criminals attacking them or looting their stores and shopea
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by PHILipu1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
But he commanded thousands of men for protest and they obeyed. Declare sit at home and they obeyed. You not being his member is nothing to his pride. The issue there us; he has d highest devoted followers in Nigeria at large. Let Buhari convince these followers by doing d simple assignment. Trump did his own work assigned to him by few Americans, to go for psychiatric test which he did. He was accused of not going to d cemetery becos of rain and d White House cabals never wasted any time in defending Trump by stating d reason behind it. Let Buhari do d same or sues Nnamdi Kanu to international court for damaging his image.

Why will Buhari sue a mad man and scammer.

Is it not giving the fool more popularity?
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by PHILipu1(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
KANU needs Buhari attention but Buhari got no time for a rif rat like him.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Kahujadekadura: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

Why will Buhari sue a mad man and scammer.

Is it not giving the fool more popularity?
But d same Buhari arrested, detained, and sued him for up to 15 charges in d year 2015. Even bf he sued him, he denied that he was not d person dat kidnapped him.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Kahujadekadura: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

KANU needs Buhari attention but Buhari got no time for a rif rat like him.
Everyone needs one another attention in order to be more popular.
Before Kanu started his mission, he prophesied that all d media will talk about him and IPOB one day and that is what is happening right. For now Buhari need to silence Kanu wit d same truth, Kanu is using to destroy his image and dat of Nigeria by coming in public to convince d world that he is d man he was.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Everyone needs one another attention in order to be more popular.
Before Kanu started his mission, he prophesied that all d media will talk about him and IPOB one day and that is what is happening right. For now Buhari need to silence Kanu wit d same truth, Kanu is using to destroy his image and dat of Nigeria by coming in public to convince d world that he is d man he was.
Lol.
It was not prophecy OK,before ipob and KANU,mossob and Nwazurike were also talked about by the media then.

Stop fooling yourself,you think the world really talk about KANU.

Since the army destroyed his house and killed his boys, how many world leaders or any country leader talked about it.

KANU is nobody ok
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by PFRB: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

Buhari was in France for other things not the world peace programme.
Re: President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) by Kahujadekadura: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
It was not prophecy OK,before ipob and KANU,mossob and Nwazurike were also talked about by the media then.

Stop fooling yourself,you think the world really talk about KANU.

Since the army destroyed his house and killed his boys, how many world leaders or any country leader talked about it.

KANU is nobody ok
At least Israelites TV asked questions. Biafra don't even need those media to talk about them becos they got their own TV and radio. What they need from them is to listen to them anytime they air

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away / Tension In Plateau As STF Orders Fulani Out Of Ancestral Villages / Rivers: Men In Military Uniforms Holding Our Officials – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.