Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Oba Of Bini With Prince Charles - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Bini With Prince Charles (1021 Views)

Prince Charles: Edo Airport Standstill As Oba Of Benin Returns From Abuja. Photo / Oba Of Benin Arrives Abuja In Style To Meet With Prince Charles. Photos / The Ogiso Of Bini & Ijaw Came From Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Bini With Prince Charles by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
I hate how the media belittle the Edo and I think it's unfair to us, seun I hope you get an edo mod because the ones you have ate edophobia..

One claimed they are superior and push anything that belittle us to front page and the other hates us for defending our land during the civil war.

As we all know, the picture thst surface was because of the federal tribal authority which the oni and sultan are presidents of.

So are you trying to say obi of Onitsha is great than oba of Benin or emir of Kano? No but he was placed there so that the igbos don't feel left out..

The media all showed us picture of Charles meeting with the traditional rulers except the oba.

This is the picture.. He didn't go there to beg for recognition but to demand for our stolen artifacts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Bini With Prince Charles by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ok
If u no call igbo, ur statement no go complete.
Re: Oba Of Bini With Prince Charles by Donmedrac: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Ok
lol it's true Na , most bad post about Edo was pushed to front page by one igbo super mod
Re: Oba Of Bini With Prince Charles by deyink1: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Oba Of Bini With Prince Charles by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Ok
I am just wondering if you are aware that your name is totally Edo. You are one confused fella
Re: Oba Of Bini With Prince Charles by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Donmedrac:
lol it's true Na , most bad post about Edo was pushed to front page by one igbo super mod

Lolzzzzzz chaiii

Igbos done suffer for this country...... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Oba Of Bini With Prince Charles by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
I noticed that nairaland has turned into a village inhabitated mostly by idiots and hardened trolls, I see no need to waste one more second in this dump. Seun, congrats, you built a giant filthy dump, the worse of mankind lives here.
Re: Oba Of Bini With Prince Charles by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
prolog2:
I am just wondering if you are aware that your name is totally Edo. You are one confused fella

My name no be any edo ooooooo

Abeg make una come and carry this una brother abeg...
Re: Oba Of Bini With Prince Charles by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
prolog2:
I noticed that nairaland has turned into a village inhabitated mostly by idiots and hardened trolls, I see no need to waste one more second in this dump. Seun, congrats, you built a giant filthy dump, the worse of mankind lives here.

Just commot no p.
Re: Oba Of Bini With Prince Charles by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Osagyefo98:

My name no be any edo ooooooo

Abeg make una come and carry this una brother abeg...
Like I said, you are confused. If you obtain your desired Biafra, you will be the first person in it to be marginalized. You can't see who you are because you are confused and dumb, but they will see you for what you are and they will hold it against you, they will never let you forget who you are. Confused man.
Re: Oba Of Bini With Prince Charles by Ifiokumo: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Edodefender:
I hate how the media belittle the Edo and I think it's unfair to us, seun I hope you get an edo mod because the ones you have ate edophobia..

One claimed they are superior and push anything that belittle us to front page and the other hates us for defending our land during the civil war.

As we all know, the picture thst surface was because of the federal tribal authority which the oni and sultan are presidents of.

So are you trying to say obi of Onitsha is great than oba of Benin or emir of Kano? No but he was placed there so that the igbos don't feel left out..

The media all showed us picture of Charles meeting with the traditional rulers except the oba.

This is the picture.. He didn't go there to beg for recognition but to demand for our stolen artifacts.

How do you know that he didnt beg for choice properties in North London?

The truth is African leaders, and even traditional rulers are just as clueless as common Niggas. My question is does this Oba descend from Oba Nogbaisi that was dethroned and exiled by Charles forefathers for standing up for his people?

“He went there to demand”.... blah blah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Bini With Prince Charles by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
prolog2:
Like I said, you are confused. If you obtain your desired Biafra, you will be the first person in it to be marginalized. You can't see who you are because you are confused and dumb, but they will see you for what you are and they will hold it against you, they will never let you forget who you are. Confused man.

Make igbos do me anything dey want.....i no want to be part of edo...

Abeg make una come and carry una brother.
Re: Oba Of Bini With Prince Charles by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ifiokumo:

How do you know that he didnt beg for choice properties in North London?

The truth is African leaders, and even traditional rulers are just as clueless as common Niggas. My question is does this Oba descend from Oba Nogbaisi that was dethroned and exiled by Charles forefathers for standing up for his people?

“He went there to demand”.... blah blah
Oba Ovonramwen Nogbaisi is his great great grand father, do you have any other stupid questions ? In Benin Kingdom the King is the son of the previous King ( it is called primogeniture). For your info Benin Kingdom fought a war against the UK and we lost, so did kano and sokoto. Napoleon fought a war and lost as well, Napoleon met the exact same fate as Oba Ovonramwen. You guys live in an other stupid universe. I think you are the most clueless, I hate how some black people are always so arrogant, you can't even take two minutes and think of the fact that you are not necessarily right and that your low self esteem shouldn't dictate what you say. You just believe all blacks are inferior except you, therefore you know better and you can shine your light. This type of arrogance is toxic.
Re: Oba Of Bini With Prince Charles by Favor99(m): 5:51am On Nov 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Passengers plead the “blood of Jesus” as Ooni of Ife makes his way into a plane / The Positive Aspects And Bright Sides Of Nigeria. / Royal Staff: Àdàbí Will Nullify The Ifá Priest Curses If Oba Akiolu Is Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.