Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

4th Day Of Kwankwaso's Visitation To Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4th Day Of Kwankwaso's Visitation To Kano (566 Views)

Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh / Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4th Day Of Kwankwaso's Visitation To Kano by Abdulbichi0(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
If on an unscheduled and unannounced visitation, Kwankwaso pull this crowd, how do you expect an organized and announced visitation.......
Kwankwaso is the Kano State Political owner.

Re: 4th Day Of Kwankwaso's Visitation To Kano by Sonoyom(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: 4th Day Of Kwankwaso's Visitation To Kano by PureMe01: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
the way these northerners are fanatical about their political gods are appalling to an extent.i admire kwankwaso's cult-followership up north even as an atikulator but the way these guys,even with empty stomach worship him,buhari & other northern elites are somewhat disgustin to be honest..my personal opinion tho
Re: 4th Day Of Kwankwaso's Visitation To Kano by nzeobi(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
I hope it transforms into electoral victory cos crowd renting is very easy in the north cos of unemployment.

(1) (Reply)

What Could Cause This Kind Of Jubilation In Nigeria 2019 / JONATHAN IS STILL DAZED TO MAKE SENSE OF 2015 - Maiwada Dammallam / Saraki Is Winning In the Potopoto Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.