Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

JONATHAN IS STILL DAZED TO MAKE SENSE OF 2015 - Maiwada Dammallam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JONATHAN IS STILL DAZED TO MAKE SENSE OF 2015 - Maiwada Dammallam (553 Views)

Bishop Kukah: A Sincere Concern Or Mere Mischief — Maiwada Dammallam / Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna / Buhari's Farm: Where Atiku Missed The Point - Maiwada Dammallam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JONATHAN IS STILL DAZED TO MAKE SENSE OF 2015 - Maiwada Dammallam by Enemyofpeace: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
How Obama plotted my defeat in 2015 — Goodluck Jonathan

Amaechi and other governors who left the PDP caused my defeat to Buhari" — Jonathan

Jega’s INEC conspired against me in 2015 – Jonathan

Jonathan: I Lost Re-election To U.S., UK, France, Local Forces

He blamed Chibok girls saga

He blamed Boko Haram

Meanwhile, the only people Jonathan didn’t blame for his lost in 2015 were the real culprits namely:

Himself:
Jonathan slept through the last lap of his tragic tenure while Nigeria burns. Insecurity was so bad that Jonathan was scared of holding any event outside the safety of the fortified walls of the villa. When awake, he was so disconnected and unconcerned about events in the country. In one night, over 100 people were massacred in Katsina State while he was on a visit and having a party in Katsina Government House. Recall also, how we left Abuja streets littered with mangled limps and torsos of bomb blast victims to concurrently attend a PDP gala in Kano.

Dame Patience Jonathan:
His wife of immeasurable power who saw an easy way back into the Aso Rock villa by throwing invectives to the people of the North whose votes she knew (if she’s smart) could make or mar any dream in that regard.

Service Chiefs:
Jonathan’s service chiefs were more visible in Abuja supervising their private estates than in the N’East were innocent lives were being wasted by the minute. The mess they left behind is still being cleared by Buhari and his service chiefs.

Ministers:
Under the leadership and guidance of “Chief-Minister” Diezeni Alison Madueke, this group was the single biggest contributor to Jonathan’s lost. Revelations of the atrocities committed by this group is no longer hidden in the safes of government offices but out in public domain. Most, if not all, members of this group are under investigations for their past misdeeds. Madueke, Leader of the gang, is presently a fugitive in UK.

Ordinary Nigerians:
You and me and doesn’t need to wait for former President Obama to tell us who to vote or who not to.

Religious leaders:
The compromised gang that were never found on the pulpit but always laughing their ways to the bank with the same frequency Nigerians cried their ways to hospital morgues to identify and claim relatives lost to insecurity.

The events of 2015 are still fresh in the minds of Nigerians. It’s too early to rewrite this history.

-Maiwada Danmallam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JONATHAN IS STILL DAZED TO MAKE SENSE OF 2015 - Maiwada Dammallam by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
Diseased illiterate cow fvcker talking too
Re: JONATHAN IS STILL DAZED TO MAKE SENSE OF 2015 - Maiwada Dammallam by GavelSlam: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jonathan is simply opening old wounds and it would never be kind to him when reviewed.

Always had bad advisers, never clear minded.

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN IS STILL DAZED TO MAKE SENSE OF 2015 - Maiwada Dammallam by Carlyscales: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mtcheeeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN IS STILL DAZED TO MAKE SENSE OF 2015 - Maiwada Dammallam by pharmagba: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
I need to lay hold on that book
I want to know how he frustrated Atiku in the run off to 2011 election, this is also juicy part he should have written
Re: JONATHAN IS STILL DAZED TO MAKE SENSE OF 2015 - Maiwada Dammallam by Bizibi(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN IS STILL DAZED TO MAKE SENSE OF 2015 - Maiwada Dammallam by Sirjamo: 12:09am On Nov 22, 2018
Dr clueless did not know much about that book, just like his miserable presidency, it was that loquacious fugitive Reno Omockri that was mailing the Useless book to him chapter by chapter from his hideout in America IDP camp

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN IS STILL DAZED TO MAKE SENSE OF 2015 - Maiwada Dammallam by Afamed: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2018
pharmagba:
I need to lay hold on that book
I want to know how he frustrated Atiku in the run off to 2011 election, this is also juicy part he should have written
The book is filled with GEJ lamentations.

It's more of a book of fiction designed to pass guilty verdict to anyone but himself. More of a Presidential tale by midday

(1) (Reply)

Activist Deji Adeyanju Released From Prison, Re-arrested Over ‘buratai Petition’ / Tinubu Demands Explanation From Atiku Over Halliburton Bribery Scandal / I‘m Yet To See Anyone Who Can Defeat ‘Old Man’ Buhari, Says Rep Kazaure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.