Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video (43601 Views)

ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day / Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) / Students Packed Together Like Sardines In A Lecture Hall(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Miles300: 7:18am On Nov 13, 2018
Africans are only good at discovery dance moves , while the western move are pushing boundaries beyond the world of IT

3 Likes

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Anijay1212(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2018
A
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by franzis(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2018
The dance isn't fall down & die dance , from the lyrics of the song it simply says falling down , so I don't know where die came from

2 Likes

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 13, 2018
evidence that society is dumbed down, 30yrs ago these idiots would have been sent to a mental institution.

2 Likes

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by dynicks(m): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2018
Lol...anything that finds its way into this country never remains d same.....naija must add some kind of flavour.....the country nofit carry last at all......oya make una give me chance.!

1 Like

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by supertedd: 7:24am On Nov 13, 2018
basement
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by richiepolymer(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2018
angry
Sadly, the building behind that ATM may never be visited by those students doing this madness. I mean the JOHN HARRIS library @Uniben.

Famousbabe:
The trending King Monada Malwedhe Challenge has hit UNIBEN ATM and UNIZIK lecture hall.

Watch videos of the viral 'Fall down and die dance' at UNIBEN ATM and UNIZIK lecture hall
HERE

The South African ‘fainting’ dance craze is now trending in Nigeria as well as in other African countries, even in China.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/kingmonadamalwedhe-challenge-hits.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by lonelydora: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2018
So this is what we are going to face this December. Which kind wahala bi dis?

1 Like

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by ChatDicted20(f): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2018
Next will be "Rise up and f***."

If you are a man and you can't last long in bed, there is nothing to be ashamed of — there is a permanent solution. No drugs, no concoctions, not pills, and no mix this mix that. It's all natural. If you take action today, you'll never regret, but if you want to keep wasting money on drugs, then ignore.

See it here: https://www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Download the book and thank me later
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Edowmoyi: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2018
End time dance everywhere.... this is not acceptable, we must click against with all seriousness. Haba!
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Emmzy201(m): 7:32am On Nov 13, 2018
KINGJAJA888:
LOl grin ;My Junior sister did this and I thought she was about to faint. Had to bath her with a bucket of water thinking she fainted .we still DEY keep malice till now cry cry
Am smelling lies
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by israelmao(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2018
As against academic feats
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by uju22(f): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2018
hahahhhahhha,;just Negodu. But seriously what kind of dance is this.
KINGJAJA888:
LOl grin ;My Junior sister did this and I thought she was about to faint. Had to bath her with a bucket of water thinking she fainted .we still DEY keep malice till now cry cry
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Funjosh(m): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2018
Blame it on ASUU tongue

1 Like

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Respect55(m): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2018
Like dem no know say to wash clothes no easy n detergents don add money undecided
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Divay22(f): 7:40am On Nov 13, 2018
MetroBaba1:
King Monado is raising some dust.

I trust Nigerians, we too play sha

You can say that again grin
The situation of the economy no dey bother us too much... Most playful country i have ever seen

1 Like

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by NairaMaster1(m): 7:40am On Nov 13, 2018
It is finished
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:43am On Nov 13, 2018
Lolz, just watching the series now, people no get work sha!
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by madgoat(m): 7:43am On Nov 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Bad things spreads easily.

Fall down and die ke?

If not that wishing someone death is bad, I would have wanted Jubril of Sudan to lipsrsealed

Death is not bad. To die dey hungry me sometimes. Very curious to know what its like after death.
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by omoelerin1: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2018
I am very surprised that every comment so far on this thread is condemning it! Was it not yesterday on this same nairaland, that our Christian brothers from the southern part of the country, raining all sorts of insults on northerners when a man from kano condemned 2 girls over this dance? He only suggested that the concerned agents should take them away for mental rehabilitation before it get out of hand. There was no abusive statement in this world that was not used to describe the northerners and Islam, by these same hypocrites.

Bunch of idiots!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2018
nwizu02:
100% sure bankers to be won.
It is too early for this madness of yours!!

1 Like

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Oti4truth: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2018
Nonsense, I thought they were dying for real. I will take them serious until they smashed their good for nothing heads on a rock. Lazy African Youth. (LAY).
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by shugabasbn: 7:52am On Nov 13, 2018
This is when we need effective borders closure but very unfortunately our Customs officers are looking for custom duty permit. Whosoever allowed this madness to cross this country must be jail
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Talknochip(m): 7:55am On Nov 13, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Naija
The test running ground for anything new
U need to add 'crazy and mischevious' too
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by RexTramadol1: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2018
It's not fall down and die oooo

It's collapsing song
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by RexTramadol1: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2018
franzis:
The dance isn't fall down & die dance , from the lyrics of the song it simply says falling down , so I don't know where die came from

It's saying

If you break up with me, I'm gonna collapse
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by jirostephen: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2018
chai......the most dreaded has finally happened oooooo...........must we learn everything

1 Like

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by omoelerin1: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2018
BininKingdom:
shameless subhuman called Africans
Does this your statement justify this issue? No, it is senseless.
Any African that sees Africans as inferior or subhuman for whatever reason is only suffering from Inferiority complex and low self esteem. Especially, when such a person sees nothing wrong in whatever a white man does. No thanks to Psycho-colonialism. One of the consequences of colonisation in Africa.

Whites have been doing many more stupid things, this dumb would never call them subhuman.

1 Like

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Meekdon: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2018
ok na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. / When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) / SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.