Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video (47058 Views)

Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by bareal(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2018
And what did you do about it?

You also watched the video of IGP transmission saga, what did you do about it?

The list is endless.... My president stop being a sisi and do the needful. No time!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by surgical: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2018
FriendNG:

Buhari need no one to win Kano. Governors in the north need Buhari more than he needs them.
delusion
Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by Lagzy12: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by OlujobaSamuel: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2018
my own be sey na even youth wey don experience life outside naija dey praise the gov, imagine sey that one come back to hold a post.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by Fundango: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2018
FriendNG:
Sai Baba Mai Gaskiya.

Baba With A Difference.

General Buhari Mai Dokin Qarfe.

Blue3k
I tell you
Nijeria Sai Maigaskiyar 2019
Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by XaviDayo(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2018
FriendNG:
Sai Baba Mai Gaskiya.

Baba With A Difference.

General Buhari Mai Dokin Qarfe.

Blue3k

That iron horse go soon Peirce am for im balls.
Fu**kin Dullard

Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by emmyN(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2018
I don't believe this story. Buhari never made that remark. This is just propaganda by his supporters to get people to think he is serious with the fight against corruption. If he had made that remark, the international media would definitely have aired it. That's not Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by billyG(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2018
Racoon:

Buhari always insult the sensibility of Nigerians by only addressing burning national issues when outside this country. angry

So he simply sat down back here in Nigeria while this scandal raged on & was even billed to commission projects in Ganduje home state of Kano while a lawmaker in a constituency today organized prayers for the success of Buhari and Ganduje in 2019 but failed to call on the same governor to resign. embarassed

Abeg which of the security agents are investigating this shame according to the president or of course it's just the usual propaganda charade of the APC?

Meanwhile, how can a sitting president made a statement and a media aid will find it offensive even asking journalists to yank off a portion without any form of rebuke from the president?

Do it means the fella is not aware of the Ganduje-gate dollar tapes or he just trying stupidly to patch up a highly publicized scandal of this nature?
So he shld go & remove ganduje from power.his he a tyrant?do u know if d president was still around when d journalist said that?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by fredoooooo: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2018
Atleast investigation is going on , not the era of stealing is not corruption. it's not by force to follow Buhari , you can go to otuoke and eat cassava bread or ota farm to eat wetin baba dey produce and if all that is not enough feel free to go and meet Yar 'adua(R.I.P) in heaven.Ema wail ku ni .... #Saibabatill2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2018
FriendNG:

Buhari need no one to win Kano. Governors in the north need Buhari more than he needs them.

I tire o. Buhari was winning Kano even when the governors were PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by mrvitalis(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2018
franchuks:

Maybe EFCC can then. Who controls the EFCC and how soon will they at least investigate as immunity will not allow for prosecution now.. They were quick to freeze the account of Benue state. It is well with Nigeria.
The effcc can't..... Benue us a depotor to the federal government
Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by ayusco85(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Alepa:

Buhari have earned my vote next year

Easily deceived.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by Alepa(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2018
ayusco85:

Easily deceived.
Why are you hitting your head on the floor?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2018
Racoon:

Buhari always insult the sensibility of Nigerians by only addressing burning national issues when outside this country. angry

So he simply sat down back here in Nigeria while this scandal raged on & was even billed to commission projects in Ganduje home state of Kano while a lawmaker in a constituency today organized prayers for the success of Buhari and Ganduje in 2019 but failed to call on the same governor to resign. embarassed

Abeg which of the security agents are investigating this shame according to the president or of course it's just the usual propaganda charade of the APC?

Meanwhile, how can a sitting president made a statement and a media aid will find it offensive even asking journalists to yank off a portion without any form of rebuke from the president?

Do it means the fella is not aware of the Ganduje-gate dollar tapes or he just trying stupidly to patch up a highly publicized scandal of this nature?

I think he actually took his time to decide on a suitably mature response to the Ganduje fiasco. Of course you can get a reasonable idea of the amount of pressure being applied on Buhari from within the party, with his own media aide trying to muffle this public reaction. The party is scared that Ganduje's political machine will deny them Kano votes come 2019 if he is removed and punished as appropriate.

Kano is key to Buhari/APC re-election campaign.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by Sincinnati: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2018
It’s a lie!

Buhari never reacted in said anything about Gandollar in France, this is just a media deceit to make people believe Buhari is truly repulsed by corruption.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by Billionaire09: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2018
Okoyeebo:

With or without your respect, Ganduje would be punished.

Akbar kari and Fulani cabals will tell Jubrin not to say anything again concerning this Ganduthief corrupt gate. "We need votes from kano state.

What if the dollars were sent by presidential order to him to kano state re-fruadulent 2019 election campaigns for jubrin?

This is the very last time to hear anything about ganduthief bribery.

Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by Modphase: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2018
vastolord4:
Had it been a PDP governor.. the guy would have been sentenced to life angry
and which PDP governor had been sentenced by Buhari ? Yeah, that was what I thought. What a hopelessly senseless post.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by Bizibi(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2018
fredoooooo:
Atleast investigation is going on , not the era of stealing is not corruption. it's not by force to follow Buhari , you can go to otuoke and eat cassava bread or ota farm to eat wetin baba dey produce and if all that is not enough feel free to go and meet Yar 'adua(R.I.P) in heaven.Ema wail ku ni .... #Saibabatill2023
this one swallowed it well....what a pity.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by Lanre0: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2018
After Buhari in 2023, it is Obiano. Yorubas in support. This country will not fall in to the hand of thieves again . Insha Allahu.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by hush15: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Racoon:

Are you minding the senile old man? who is he fooling? how long will it take to verify the video? if he wants to act, he should or forever hold his tongue
Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by FrancisIgya: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Sai Baba. You are for everybody and for nobody.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by biztip: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
I spoke with a Fulani friend of mine in d north who is also a politician and in APC . he told me about d hardship in d north and said we are even better off in d south. he said north won't vote buhari again o.

Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by oyebolaidris: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
i stand with PMB

Re: Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video by Swiftlee(m): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Alepa:
thanks
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful / Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words / Burial Photos Of Lateef Jakande (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Buried)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.