Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar (21909 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by Kclique: 5:29am On Nov 13, 2018
True, Mma
Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by OttHin: 5:31am On Nov 13, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Alhaji Atiku is best advised to keep his wives away from the campaign cycle. If they speak out on national politics they risk opening themselves and their households to attacks.

Atiku is a thief and evidence abound. We want Jennifer to come out and say her husband is not thief.

Titi may not know Atiku stole treasury money but Jennifer knows. Let Jennifer come and speak.

Are you alright?
Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by drehdinho(m): 5:31am On Nov 13, 2018
It's the same hackneyed expression we keep hearing all the time.

I promise to construct good road; i will not steal your money. Instead, I will use your money to invest in local products to boost our economy by 50%. I will turn Nigeria to heaven on earth. I will do this. I will do that.

You were the VP for 8 good years part of the problems your government left is what Nigeria is still battling till today.

You already had the chance to give to the society but you never did. What difference would it make if you become the Nigerian president today?

Same issue we have been battling with for over 50 years in Nigeria:

1. Poor electricity

2. Bad road

3. Water

4. Bad education system

5. Misappropriation of public funds

You simply want to make Nigerians to have that impression that you're a man with the fear of God by setting up prayer group for your campaign.

We the sane members of this nation know your antics.

Left for me, I prefer to vote for a totally new person than to go for someone who already had a chance but failed to make any difference.

Mr. Atiku, you're not the only one in this country. As far as I know, Nigeria has a population of 99,967,871.

Someone who like this man should ask him to go and sleep and leave Nigeria alone. The havoc he and his president wrecked on this nation is enough and we are yet to recover from it.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Dont worry Ma, Stealing is not even corruption.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by blowjob: 5:35am On Nov 13, 2018
NO, HE IS NOT... grin grin..BUT, A FRAUD STAR, WE CAN'T TRUST HIM AROUND, OUR NATIONAL TREASURE.. grin grin grin grin..FAMILY OF THIEVES.. grin grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

VOTE BUHARI...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by hundredrivas(m): 5:39am On Nov 13, 2018
Atiku is not a thief. Aso rock 2019 loading.... atikulation obidiently.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by mizmia: 5:42am On Nov 13, 2018
Heineken:
David olaoluwa akomolafe is a scammer. I paid this bastard my last card just to get a job. The fool refused picking my number. Pls spread this bastard's name.
What job?
Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by Basher8583: 5:43am On Nov 13, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
The question is, which Nigerian politician is not a thief? Is it Buhari or Osibanjo?

I prefer a competent hand to a pretender. So madam whether your husband is a thief or not , he has my vote. All these media corruption accusation is just mere nonsense.
Change you moniker to specialtheif

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by bluke(m): 5:44am On Nov 13, 2018
eni jale leekan
t'o daran bori
aso ole loda bora.............

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by Kristokx(m): 5:46am On Nov 13, 2018
We all know he is a thief but we are still going to vote for him... Nigeria is a land of the free this government has shown us papper... we can’t wait for 2019

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:47am On Nov 13, 2018
BabaOwen:
If this is the way majority of Africans reason, then Africa will never develop cry

Yes. If Africans trust pretenders who steal their treasure in the secret but come out to pretend like Buhari and Osibanjo is doing. Pretenders who prefer to fight opposition in the name of fighting corruption then Africans reason in a more wako way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by EmekaBlue(m): 5:49am On Nov 13, 2018
women and their dumb sayings.

D only time ive heard a woman say something intelligent is when she begins her statement with A man once said...

Atiku for own good kip ur wife in d kitchen and za oza room then warn her to stay shut about politics or she'll somehow reduce or even ruin ur presidential ambition thinking she is helping out

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:00am On Nov 13, 2018
In falz voice every politicial is a thief. cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 13, 2018
Heineken:
David olaoluwa akomolafe is a scammer. I paid this bastard my last card just to get a job. The fool refused picking my number. Pls spread this bastard's name.
Dear old friend how's life with you? Instead of paying for jobs, why don't u create one for yourself?

You should know how difficult it is getting a job in Abuja. But I think u should also go for spiritual cleansing, u might have contaminated your essence from past dealings.
#Shalom

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by Xkaa(m): 6:10am On Nov 13, 2018
Barawo
Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72919470:
Hahahahaha wink wink
For more jokes, Text TITI Atiku to 419
wink cheesy grin

grin grin grin. I don't support Buhari but this made me laugh. Guy, u no try. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by walichenko: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2018
MalcoImX:
The wife of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant Hajiya Titi Abubakar has said that her husband is not a thief and would never steal if elected. Mrs Abubakar made the remark when Atiku Women Prayer Group visited in her residence in Abuja.

She said Atiku is rich and contented and was never in the race to steal money.

“He only joined the presidential race to give back to the society that had given him so much.

“Atiku Abubakar lost his father at a very tender age and was raised by his mother with lots of challenges as she had to sell her wrappers to see him through school and raise him to be what he is today.

“Because of the challenges he passes through in life as a youth and the challenges encounter by his mother when raising him he developed soft spot and likeness for women and youths.

“That is why he has promised forty percent of his cabinet position for women and youth if he emerges as Nigeria’s president in 2019,” she said.

Abubakar said that the mischievous rumours of corruption being peddled against her husband by mischief makers were politically motivated and intended to malign him politically. She said till date Atiku Abubakar had never been invited or indicted by any lawful authority in Nigeria.

The national coordinator of the Atiku Women Prayer Group Princes Ngozi said that the group was formed for the purpose of seeking God face and intervention in favour of Atiku at the poll.

She said the current situation in Nigeria, especially on security and hunger was frightening but with God’s intervention and with the right leaders in place, it would be history. Ngozi said that her group had embarked on weekly prayer session every Thursday at the PDP headquarters for the successful outing of Atiku Abubakar at the 2019 election.

She said the current administration of President Muhammadu Buhari had tried their best though not enough, due to hunger and looting of resources by some cabals in government. The leader of the group expressed optimism in the ability of Atiku in appointing competent hands in his cabinet that would turn around the fortunes of the country positively if elected.

Meanwhile, Legit.ng had reported that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, returned to Nigeria in the early hours of Sunday, November 11 to a thorough search by state security agents. The former vice-president returned from Dubai in a private jet around 12am, after spending over two weeks outside the country.

https://www.legit.ng/1203286-atiku-a-thief-steal-nigeria-titi-abubakar.html
Do you know your husband well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15am On Nov 13, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

grin grin grin. I don't support Buhari but this made me laugh. Guy, u no try. grin
No qualms, we are all free to support whoever we want.
A better Nigeria is what we pray for.
We respect your political affinity bro.
Good to know that joke made you laff! cheesy
Have a nice day!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by supereagle(m): 6:15am On Nov 13, 2018
She wants to become First Lady. Your husband is wanted in the USA. He stole money.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by wristbangle: 6:15am On Nov 13, 2018
Oh please Titi should kindly shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by yvelchstores(f): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2018
This woman, u have no conscience, see lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by DTaj: 6:19am On Nov 13, 2018
This is one of the reasons some of us laugh so hard when ordinary Nigerians fight and tear at one another online and offline on behalf of the elite and politicians who do not give a hoot about them.

Reading this piece, an Ngozi, a South-East Christian, visited a certain Hajia Titi, a Yoruba former Christian who converted to a Muslim, who is from Ilesha in Osun State. Ngozi also formed a prayer group to pray for Abubakar Atiku, a Fulani Muslim, to win 2019 presidential election.

Meanwhile, this same Ngozi could go online encouraging ordinary Nigerians to insult Muslims and address Fulani people as unintelligent, dirty, cows IF her interests were affected. The same Ngozi will tell us about “not being equally yoked with unbelieving Muslims”, “terrorist Muslims”, “Yoruba Muslims”, “Hausa-Fulani idiot”, “quota system animals”, etc, etc.

The bottom line is this: the elite and politicians are one and of the same tribe- the tribe connected by common interest and greed.

Young people who go perpetually online, almost for a whole day, especially on NR, to insult Christians, Muslims, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, APC, PDP, APGA, should learn! Would they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72920200:

No qualms, we are all free to support whoever we want.
A better Nigeria is what we pray for.
We respect your political affinity bro.
Good to know that joke made you laff! cheesy
Have a nice day!
Yea bro, we wish Nigeria well. May God do the best for this country. No Nigeria politician at the moment is good, except that one evil is better than the other. I hope good days will come soon. Have a nice day too bro.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by lordswill03: 6:25am On Nov 13, 2018
Mummy we are aware! #Atikulated
Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 13, 2018
MalcoImX:
The wife of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant Hajiya Titi Abubakar has said that her husband is not a thief and would never steal if elected. Mrs Abubakar made the remark when Atiku Women Prayer Group visited in her residence in Abuja.

She said Atiku is rich and contented and was never in the race to steal money.

“He only joined the presidential race to give back to the society that had given him so much.

“Atiku Abubakar lost his father at a very tender age and was raised by his mother with lots of challenges as she had to sell her wrappers to see him through school and raise him to be what he is today.

“Because of the challenges he passes through in life as a youth and the challenges encounter by his mother when raising him he developed soft spot and likeness for women and youths.

“That is why he has promised forty percent of his cabinet position for women and youth if he emerges as Nigeria’s president in 2019,” she said.

Abubakar said that the mischievous rumours of corruption being peddled against her husband by mischief makers were politically motivated and intended to malign him politically. She said till date Atiku Abubakar had never been invited or indicted by any lawful authority in Nigeria.

The national coordinator of the Atiku Women Prayer Group Princes Ngozi said that the group was formed for the purpose of seeking God face and intervention in favour of Atiku at the poll.

She said the current situation in Nigeria, especially on security and hunger was frightening but with God’s intervention and with the right leaders in place, it would be history. Ngozi said that her group had embarked on weekly prayer session every Thursday at the PDP headquarters for the successful outing of Atiku Abubakar at the 2019 election.

She said the current administration of President Muhammadu Buhari had tried their best though not enough, due to hunger and looting of resources by some cabals in government. The leader of the group expressed optimism in the ability of Atiku in appointing competent hands in his cabinet that would turn around the fortunes of the country positively if elected.

Meanwhile, Legit.ng had reported that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, returned to Nigeria in the early hours of Sunday, November 11 to a thorough search by state security agents. The former vice-president returned from Dubai in a private jet around 12am, after spending over two weeks outside the country.

https://www.legit.ng/1203286-atiku-a-thief-steal-nigeria-titi-abubakar.html

If Atiku is not a thief.. Then Lawrence Anini must be a Deacon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by cobar(m): 6:26am On Nov 13, 2018
Ategberoson:
Atiku is rich so he won't thief abeg which kind talk be this one? where did Atiku got his wealth from if not from embezzlement that him and his former boss looted then for good 8years

ordinary party campaign he spent $40m, he still want to give back to the society yet he carried all the money that could have boost a state economy to Dubai with many entourage that won't cost him not less than $50m

why investing money on such thing if he's not determined to dry Nigeria account. Atiku is an epidemic that must be avoided in our political space

He can't spend the amount of money you are quoting for those minor issues
Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 13, 2018
Madam Titi. You have your own battle ahead o!Who is Atiku presenting as First Lady?

You or Jenifer? Don't forget, Aunt Jenny took a bullet for Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by Born2Breed(f): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2018
If Atiku is a thief then prove it.

The wealth of Atiku could be traced, if you invest now in real estate instead of wasting your life here on Nairaland,you would be a millionaire when you are in your 30's or 40's.

Intel which Atiku was a major share holder was earning thousands of dollars daily in the 90's.

BTW, where did Buhari get the money he used in building those duplexes in that mini-estate at Abuja? Where did he get the money to sponsor his kids in expensive schools in U.K(we will know how much his pensions were) and why do you think he is so passionate about herdsmen, he own more than a thousand cow's that were he invested his NNPC, and PTF loot.

If Atiku is a thief then Buhari is also a thief.
Re: My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar by Inhibitions: 6:38am On Nov 13, 2018
Well they said stealing is nt corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Women And Youth For South East Rally At Owerri, Imo State. PICTORIAL. / APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust / Amaechi Seized Car Keys In Port-Hacourt Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.