Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Teleology Holdings Limited has Finally Taken Over 9mobile. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teleology Holdings Limited has Finally Taken Over 9mobile. (240 Views)

No Gree For Anybody: Nairalander Has Finally Taken Sterling Bank To Court / Unlawful Practices: A Nairalander Has Finally Taken Sterling Bank To Court / Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teleology Holdings Limited has Finally Taken Over 9mobile. by Sergioaguero: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2018
This is coming 11 months after the company made it to the top five companies making a bid to take over the telecommunications company as stated by the cable.

The sale process of 9mobile was initially billed to be concluded on January 16, 2018, following an approval of the extension of the deadline by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) after an initial December 2017 deadline.

source: http://www.idonshayo.com/teleology-holdings-limited-has-finally-taken-over-9mobile/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money During My Service Year? / Easy Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending / Professional Proposal Writing For Business, Grant And Sponsorship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.