Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours (24727 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by R0ckefeller: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2018
she cant date him that is for sure except if she's stoopid but another things is the guy just stylishly embarrass her.
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Pidginwhisper: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2018
grin
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Dollypizzle13(f): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2018
I thought Speedy Darlington was Ghanaian
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by enemyofprogress: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2018
Joseunlimited:
Really!
She don turn trade fair?

Life na turn by turn
see who is talking. Abeg no let me blow your speaker here o
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by enemyofprogress: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2018
Dollypizzle13:
I thought Speedy Darlington was Ghanaian
does it matter? Cuppy's pussy no dey discriminate and na WiFi wey no get password

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by tiwiex(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2018
StOla:
As goat stand, na so dem dey price am.

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by enemyofprogress: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2018
kennygee:

As you no gree change your name.
ok I go come back when I finish with cuppy
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by SocialJustice: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Cuppy don suffer. With the number of guys wey don fok dis babe, i wonder the kind noise and water wey go dey come out of her pussy, na their type bedsheets dey wet during the fok session
This is mean. Haba.
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by enemyofprogress: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2018
SocialJustice:
This is mean. Haba.
e mean and I mean am
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by AndLeo(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2018
When I am a billionaire, I will restrict my children freedom. Its not for nothing that I am a billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by papiwyte(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2018
After him Don turn turn her pot of stew tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2018
Nwa pericomo...act lyk ur good father ,dnt disgrace his legacies
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by DenTREND(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2018
Get this sleek ergonomics vertical mouse at very affordable price....
Pls contact 08035217412 if interested.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by WaffenSS(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2018
izzou:
grin

Billionaire kid without class

While the children of Dangote, Indimi, Adenuga and the likes are having discreet relationships and royal weddings, street urchins are hoping Cuppy can be single and they can get a shot

Wetin concern me sef

Can't blame them. She made herself razz
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Puzzypleazer: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2018
this bitch is an embarrassment to billionaires. after all i went through if my son or daughter does this, i will make his or her death look like accident. it is not easy to be a millionaire, not to talk of a billionaire. esc[ecially as a back man. there is no excuse for staining the billionaire bloodline. let poor riff raffs marry poor riff raffs
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Mysselff2: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2018
So na so toto don scratch this geh sotey she don become public toilet.Tufiakwa
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by PrincewithGod(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2018
All of you......

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2018
freemi:
kai! So ths ge has nw become afang dat every1 wants 2 their share
lol
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2018
It was so funny when he said it my turn, ah DJ Cuppy Don suffer
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by immaculate1234(m): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2018
bangdararang crooner wants to take DJ cuppy to za oza room
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Ezeism: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2018
Embarrassing
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by sirusX(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2018
Kolombz:
Is this what DJ cuppy has been reduced to?Someone who everyone thugs inclusive want to take a shot at.
Do I even blame this dude.Since cuppy has proven that she has no class and no specification when it comes to men,Every guy will be very confident about dating her.All they will have to do is wait for their turngrin.
This dude wouldn't even have the gall to approach one of dangote's daughters or even the indimi sisters talk less of dating them.That is usually the case when you have class.
shocked

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by immaculate1234(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2018
PrincewithGod:
All of you......
when e come your place I go cum greet Baba there
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by hahn(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2018
Pavore9:
Low self-worth!

But on the other hand that will be on single to look out for. Speed Darlington and DJ Cuppy on a track grin

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by MycroftHolmes: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
S
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by GenFunction: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
na turn by turn?...tor am next in line SPEED D
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Pavore9: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
hahn:

But on the other hand that will be on single to look out for. Speed Darlington and DJ Cuppy on a track grin

Darlington's music is scrap in as much as I love Pericoma Okoye's (his late father) music where he was proudly an "African scientist"! cheesy cheesy
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Joseunlimited(f): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
see who is talking. Abeg no let me blow your speaker here o

Blow it na....what do you know about me?
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by enemyofprogress: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Joseunlimited:

Blow it na....what do you know about me?
at least I know sey you get room for touch your toes hotel
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Joseunlimited(f): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
at least I know sey you get room for touch your toes hotel

Shut up enemy of progress
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by enemyofprogress: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
Joseunlimited:

Shut up enemy of progress
no turn am to rough, na you say make I blow you speaker here and I blow am tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From DJ Cuppy’s Birthday Dinner / Femi Kuti's Adopted Son Graduates From UNILAG [PICS] / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.