Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France (3836 Views)

This Nigeria Man Praying To God For More Hardship On Nigerians Shocking / Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) / My Shocking Experience At Warri Passport Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2018
Ziggylady:

I understand that what you are doing here is part of your job description hence the need to quote every single person whose opinion is contrary to yours(Pay per post things)....Must i or anyone else disgusted with' buhari'/APC mal-admin be the zombie you lots are determined to be?

Anyway,the fact remains that buhari or whatever is left if him in Aso-rock cannot be compared to Trump(whom i actually do not care much anyway)..Trump has improved the economy of America and created jobs for the Americans like never before...

Only lifeless beings in body and soul are still rooting for buhari but its fine..You and your BMC crew have the right to be paid to love and vote for buhari while we have the right dislike buhari.

EOD.

Yes Trump is wonderful and that is why the people he leads are dissatisfied with him to the extent he lags behind every modern American President in approval rating at the same stage of 662 days in office. Look call me pay per post or whatever. Don't care. I am a PMB supporter not because I feel he is perfect but because I know, by far, he is the lesser evil.

If you are not dishonest then you will know crony-capitalist OBJ and Atiku sold every asset of Nigeria not bolted down for pittance to their buddies while they both became very rich. It was the biggest act of treason against Nigeria in modern times. Do we want a part two of that through Atiku? No way.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/08/12/how-obasanjo-and-atiku-destroyed-nigerias-privatisation-process
Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by gegee(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2018
SarkinYarki:

If you watch this video and think he is still lying then you are wicked Ma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be
ogbeni we no get president o !!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by shakmati(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2018
Too many BMC on this post. Bunch of lifeless supporters of a lifeless government!

1 Like

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by orisa37: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2018
Lord help us.
Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Ziggylady(f): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2018
Oshigun:

Yes Trump is wonderful and that is why the people he leads are dissatisfied with him to the extent he lags behind every modern American President in approval rating at the same stage of 662 days in office. Look call me pay per post or whatever. Don't care. I am a PMB supporter not because I feel he is perfect but because I know, by far, he is the lesser evil.

If you are not dishonest then you will know crony-capitalist OBJ and Atiku sold every asset of Nigeria not bolted down for pittance to their buddies while they both became very rich. It was the biggest act of treason against Nigeria in modern times. Do we want a part two of that through Atiku? No way.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/08/12/how-obasanjo-and-atiku-destroyed-nigerias-privatisation-process

If anyone is dishonest here its you and your souless BMC crew who are shamelessly rooting for a national and internationally aclaimed failure like buhari all on the alter of greed and sick tribal affiliation...You are holed up in a pathetic country like Nigeria yet ranting about Trump like you can do anything about him

I am not interested in whatever crap you are sending to me cos its clear you are a paid APC hack..You supposedly registered a couple of days ago yet have propaganda articles in your kitty ready to uphold for anyone interested...More like your work tools from the look of things.

..I and my people will vote for Atiku and will ensure that buhari or whatever is left of him loses bext year..You can bookmark that.

Kindly stop quoting me and take several seats..Your type is sickening.
Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by orisa37: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2018
"Ati so Abiola di Ere ohun gbona Aiye lo". This is Yoruba. When my Spirit tells me the exact English translation, I shall say. All I know now is that Buhari is a British Experiment hoisted on Nigeria for reasons best known to them
Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by jchioma: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Modphase:

When I argue day n night that a lot of Igbo on NL are sick n live a life of hate disdain n outright bigotry just like the bigot Obi people think am joking. Now pls read the embolden caption n leave the rest of the nonsense this bigoted Igbo wanted to push to the front burner.

This bigoted Igbo just needed a medium like every other bigoted NL Igbo to insult the president not just discredit Buhari. If we push further we’re question not pre-selected during Ebele era. How many African countries allows bigots like Biafran come on any platform to insult them in the name of questioning ? The sad thing about it all is that NairaLand is the platform this bigots are using to promot this mindlessness, disunity, hate n disdain.

We will keep singing it out to Seun n his mod that his platform promote nothing but insult on the president n it is use to foster disunity among Nigeria. You all should know there will be consequences for this, it might not happen before 2019 but you will never escape it.

I see! E de pain you reach your soul that there are still sane people who can see beyond the ruse of your senile z'ombie lord and master?
grin

Watch below and see the character you think sane Nigerians will allow to lord it over them. Never!
Zai baba (aka Jubrin) must go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be
Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by keryj(f): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
In as much as I don't believe this cooked looking story. I believe in it possibly reality.
Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by njelrapheal: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Adeevah:
Video or audio conversation with your supposed friend or I wont move this to frontpage

Lies
he said there phones were taken

1 Like

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by njelrapheal: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
Oshigun:
Buhari is just not a typical politician. He is not loud or garrulous and he is not a duplicitous conman like most political leaders. This is what gives people around him the impression he is "lifeless".

I would rather a "lifeless" Buhari anyday than a racist, bigoted, two-faced and sexist loudmouth like Trump. If talking shite all the time ,like Trump, is the opposite of "lifeless" then I will choose lifeless 24/7.
and yet look at where the shitr talker had gotten the American economy to
Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by gentlegenius(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
Oshigun:

Indeed. The blind hatred being peddled against Buhari, non-stop, by a section of the Country is just hardening the resovle of others to vote for him. The more they hate the more sympathy and converts PMB gets. They don't understand that no one likes a hater but a hater.
You are beginning to sound like a newly recruited zombie...
Tell me it's not true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail / 116,623 Cases Pending In Federal High Courts - Chief Judge John Tsoho / Lauretta Onochie's Phone Number Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.