Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France (3827 Views)

This Nigeria Man Praying To God For More Hardship On Nigerians Shocking / Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) / My Shocking Experience At Warri Passport Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by eyeview: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2018
NIGERIANS ARE IN FOR IT: A Paris-based Nigerian reacted after a meeting with PMB and Nigerian Community in Paris.

Few hours ago, a good friend rang me from France and was literarily crying. He told me he went all the way from his base in France to Paris to be part of the group of Nigerians meeting and brainstorming with PMB and his delegation. According to him(and he’s one reliable, sober and cerebral friend), WE ARE IN FOR IT!

PMB didn’t seem to be aware of his immediate environment. Abike Dabiri was the moderator of the event but Buhari couldn’t even recollect her name. Before the session started, they were frisked and their mobile devices were taken from them before entry. He approached Abike and told her of the nature of contributions he wanted to make but she discouraged him- saying he could be thrown out- all the questions asked Buhari were pre-arranged and people to ask were pre-selected.

Let me not say too much but the summary of what my friend said is, “Nigeria is in a deep mess and Nigerians are in for it”. it also made me understand Trump’s “Lifeless” comment much better.

Those Nigerians who know this and are still pushing for a Buhari return next year are wicked! They are definitely going to pay dearly for their deliberate evil and heinous acts.

As for those who are ignorantly and blindly campaigning for his return, heaven will still punish them appropriately- ignorance is never an excuse.

12 Likes

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by alsudan: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2018
Your friend just completely described Jubrin. A select few are holding this country to ransom, but that too will end soon. Yar'aduas cabal did worse, where are they today?

12 Likes

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Adeevah(m): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2018
Video or audio conversation with your supposed friend or I wont move this to frontpage

Lies

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by obonujoker(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2018
We all know this is true.... it's a pity.... it's a pity....

9 Likes

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2018
Everyone wishing for a buhari return is someone who is somehow benefiting from this government and is afraid a change of government might change that.

9 Likes

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by sarrki(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2018
Our useless media houses have lost it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Racoon(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2018
It's not curious to concerned and reasonable Nigerians that the president or his handlers have never deemed it of national importance to organise another presidential media chat since the disgraceful inaugural outing he ever had since coming to government?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by adadike(f): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2018
If this is true, then Buhari should say goodbye to 2019. I miss Aunty Dora Akunyili. she was the one that exposed the cabals when yaradua died.

7 Likes

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Afamed: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2018
eyeview:
NIGERIANS ARE IN FOR IT: A Paris-based Nigerian reacted after a meeting with PMB and Nigerian Community in Paris.

Few hours ago, a good friend rang me from France and was literarily crying. He told me he went all the way from his base in France to Paris to be part of the group of Nigerians meeting and brainstorming with PMB and his delegation. According to him(and he’s one reliable, sober and cerebral friend), WE ARE IN FOR IT!

PMB didn’t seem to be aware of his immediate environment. Abike Dabiri was the moderator of the event but Buhari couldn’t even recollect her name. Before the session started, they were frisked and their mobile devices were taken from them before entry. He approached Abike and told her of the nature of contributions he wanted to make but she discouraged him- saying he could be thrown out- all the questions asked Buhari were pre-arranged and people to ask were pre-selected.

Let me not say too much but the summary of what my friend said is, “Nigeria is in a deep mess and Nigerians are in for it”. it also made me understand Trump’s “Lifeless” comment much better.

Those Nigerians who know this and are still pushing for a Buhari return next year are wicked! They are definitely going to pay dearly for their deliberate evil and heinous acts.

As for those who are ignorantly and blindly campaigning for his return, heaven will still punish them appropriately- ignorance is never an excuse.

Another liar from the people from the other side.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Afamed: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Adeevah:
Video or audio conversation with your supposed friend or I wont move this to frontpage

Lies
Ignore the mofo, he's a known PDP propagandist .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Auladimeji1: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2018
eyeview:

Omokri is that you

6 Likes

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2018
Buhari is just not a typical politician. He is not loud or garrulous and he is not a duplicitous conman like most political leaders. This is what gives people around him the impression he is "lifeless".

I would rather a "lifeless" Buhari anyday than a racist, bigoted, two-faced and sexist loudmouth like Trump. If talking shite all the time ,like Trump, is the opposite of "lifeless" then I will choose lifeless 24/7.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Auladimeji1: 8:44am On Nov 13, 2018
obonujoker:
We all know this is true.... it's a pity.... it's a pity....
Ogbeni speak for yourself. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Ziggylady(f): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2018
There is a reason Donald Trump called buhari 'Lifeless',it sure wasnt for nothing or to insult him it was based on what he knows the so-called 'buhari ' to be..the reasons will be made known next year,so stay tuned

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Auladimeji1: 8:47am On Nov 13, 2018
alsudan:
Your friend just completely described Jubrin. A select few are holding this country to ransom, but that too will end soon. Yar'aduas cabal did worse, where are they today?
FFK is that you

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by tossie101(f): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2018
Nawa
Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by ibukunBlessed: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2018
corrupt government and leadership

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 27TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

1 Like

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2018
It baffles me how seemingly sane and rational humans support and advocate for this man.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2018
Ziggylady:

There is a reason Donald Trump called buhari 'Lifeless',it sure wasnt for nothing or to insult him it was based on what he knows the so-called 'buhari ' to be..the reasons will be made known next year,so stay tuned

The very distasteful and two-faced Trump is who you consider an authority over the Nigerian President? Your hatred for Buhari must run really deep. Next folks like you will be quoting the Devil against Buhari.
Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by solihu(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2018
grin grin

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by alezzy13: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2018
eyeview:
[s]NIGERIANS ARE IN FOR IT: A Paris-based Nigerian reacted after a meeting with PMB and Nigerian Community in Paris.

As for those who are ignorantly and blindly campaigning for his return, heaven will still punish them appropriately- ignorance is never an excuse.[/s]

I'm not a PMB fan as well, but seriously the unrelenting tales being peddled by your likes is becoming nauseating. What else has your "reliable, sober and cerebral" friend told you that we haven't heard before? Nonsense.
Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2018
7Alexander:
It baffles me how seemingly sane and rational humans support and advocate for this man.

Your talk is anti-democractic and only reveal your fear over the political popularity of PMB. Deep down you know he will remain in power and there is nothing you can do about it hence your lashing out in frustration. Support who you want politically and let others do same . Democracy 101.

I dislike Atiku and what he stands for but respect his right to run for office and be voted for. Simply meet PMB at the polls.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by SarkinYarki: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2018
Adeevah:

Lies

If you watch this video and think he is still lying then you are wicked Ma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be

6 Likes

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2018
alezzy13:

I'm not a PMB fan as well, but seriously the unrelenting tales being peddled by your likes is becoming nauseating. What else has your "reliable, sober and cerebral" friend told you that we haven't heard before? Nonsense.

Indeed. The blind hatred being peddled against Buhari, non-stop, by a section of the Country is just hardening the resovle of others to vote for him. The more they hate the more sympathy and converts PMB gets. They don't understand that no one likes a hater but a hater.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by SarkinYarki: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2018
Oshigun:

The very distasteful and two-faced Trump is who you consider an authority over the Nigerian President? Your hatred for Buhari must run really deep. Next folks like you will be quoting the Devil against Buhari.

In just two years Trump is already billed to be the best American president ever with the economic numbers and record jobs he is creating yet to want to compare him to this senile daft wicked evil thing below

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2018
eyeview:

You think you can force other adults to hate who you hate with your insults, threats and name calling? The only thing obvious is your frustration and blind hated which will only the opposite of what you want i.e gets PMB more support. Atiku miscaculated as he has now become the candidate of hate because of people like you. PMB will obliterate him at the polls.
Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Ziggylady(f): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2018
Oshigun:

I understand that what you are doing here is part of your job description hence the need to quote every single person whose opinion is contrary to yours(Pay per post things)....Must i or anyone else disgusted with' buhari'/APC mal-admin be the zombie you lots are determined to be?

Anyway,the fact remains that buhari or whatever is left if him in Aso-rock cannot be compared to Trump(whom i actually do not care much anyway)..Trump has improved the economy of America and created jobs for the Americans like never before...

Only lifeless beings in body and soul are still rooting for buhari but its fine..You and your BMC crew have the right to be paid to love and vote for buhari while we have the right dislike buhari.

EOD.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2018
SarkinYarki:

In just two years Trump is already billed to be the best American president ever with the economic numbers and record jobs he is creating yet to want to compare him to this senile daft wicked evil thing below

You must think every Nairaland is a fool because many here believe an adult can be cloned in 3 months. Trump whose approval rating is behind virtually every single American President in modern history at the same stage (662 days) is now on the way to become "best American president ever"?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

Folks like you, always operating with sentiments that leads you to deliver outrageous lied, are assets to Buhari and a big negative to Atiku. You will get picked-off and be discredited easily by the more measured and circumspect supporters of PMB. Best President my foot.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by SarkinYarki: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2018
Oshigun:

You must think every Nairaland is a fool because many here believe an adult can be cloned in 3 months. Trump whose approval rating is behind virtually every single American President in modern history at the same stage (662 days) is now on the way to become "best American president ever"?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

Folks like you, always operating with sentiments that leads you to deliver outrageous lied, are assets to Buhari and a big negative to Atiku. You will get picked-off and be discredited easily by the more measured and circumspect supporters of PMB. Best President my foot.

If the American liberals choose to vote against Trump in any poll they see firbno hailed reason it's their concern , we look are the economic numbers and standard of living like

Are American having more jobs today ? Yes

Are blacks having their lowest unemployment ever ? Yes

Is the stock exchange having it's best time ever ? Yes

Is America safer ? Yes

Is Isis destroyed? Yes

Is America more having it's best economy in the last 50 years? Yes

Keep fooling yourself and supporting the senile idiot below because of bigotry

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France by Modphase: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2018
eyeview:

When I argue day n night that a lot of Igbo on NL are sick n live a life of hate disdain n outright bigotry just like the bigot Obi people think am joking. Now pls read the embolden caption n leave the rest of the nonsense this bigoted Igbo wanted to push to the front burner.

This bigoted Igbo just needed a medium like every other bigoted NL Igbo to insult the president not just discredit Buhari. If we push further we’re question not pre-selected during Ebele era. How many African countries allows bigots like Biafran come on any platform to insult them in the name of questioning ? The sad thing about it all is that NairaLand is the platform this bigots are using to promot this mindlessness, disunity, hate n disdain.

We will keep singing it out to Seun n his mod that his platform promote nothing but insult on the president n it is use to foster disunity among Nigeria. You all should know there will be consequences for this, it might not happen before 2019 but you will never escape it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World / Eastern Security Network Release New Photos Of Nigeria Soldiers In The Forest / Udom Emmanuel Signs ₦586.9 Billion 2022 Budget Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.