Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria (32902 Views)

Get Rich Quick Syndrome Is On The Rise. / The Spate Of Get Rich Quick Syndrome, The Implication In The Years To Come. / 10 Ways To Get Rich Fast In Nigeria - Onlinenigerianbusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Jaxx123: 2:24pm On May 25, 2021
MAKE $1,000 WITHIN TWO WEEK IN THIS POWERFUL PROGRAM

READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT MAKE AT LEAST $1000 ONLINE BECAUSE YOU WILL MAKE IT NOW!

Having multiple streams of income is no longer an option, but a necessity.

Am inviting you to a proven system that works!

Welcome to The Infinity Processing System.

IPS is a brand new success system that allows you to stop trading time for money with fun and more freedom.

Even as a newbie, its super simple, step by steps guide processes for making commissions that create a life changing income online using highly converting proven template making it super simple to earn 100% commission that can change your financial situations for good directly into your account.

Stop wasting money on shinning objects, collecting tool that doesn’t work.

Start making more money to pay your bills with this proven method of making money from home.

IPS is direct global sales opportunities that only require a smart phone or your laptop.

All you need is an internet for your training anytime, anywhere in the world.
Stop struggling!!!

I know how it feels, have been there, 95% people quit online before getting to their success.

Start earning payments each and every time via proven written ads on social media.

No tech skills needed. Stop cold calling, stop budging of friends and family.

All resources are packed in different levels.

It’s a onetime payment program, no monthly fee, and live webinar with no additional payments.

This system has changed my life and many others that embrace this brand new opportunity.

I NEVER KNOW I CAN BE HERE TODAY.

ALL GLORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD
JOIN US IN THIS BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW

https://limitlessfreedom.me/be-your-own-boss-and-make-money-without-no-limit-copy?fbclid=IwAR1UICNDE8np4ms4AhoqjT462Qt1rCI7ccxWcVWwNQP5PXZVTFuQfnVBvV8
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Tatiana4u, good evening.
I used to think you were a Christian but the comments on that thread were very revealing.
Can you please shed more light on that issue?
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Tatiana4u: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=Ladyhippolyta88 post=125491954]Tatiana4u, good evening.
I
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Goodmorning dear.
I’m so sorry for not checking earlier.
No problem.
Respond when you are free please.
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Tatiana4u: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

No problem.
Respond when you are free please.
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=125500466][/quote]
Mention when ready.
I want to learn
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Tatiana4u: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Mention when ready.
I want to learn
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2023
Water...
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2023
Let's open a thread for people with similar problems to come in and share ideas and suggestions. What do you think? Or make we fashi that kind of idea?

These mods will just give us bans each for no just reason. I feel they can. That's how I was banned two days ago for one of those similar comments. Till September 02.
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Tatiana4u: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=Ladyhippolyta88 post=125502062]
Y
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Tatiana4u: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2023
PaulOtl:

Awwwn...eeyaa,

😂
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Tatiana4u: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=PaulOtl post=125502096] I was meant to
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Tatiana4u: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

. grin
Please read and delete
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Tatiana4u: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2023
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Awwwnnn
Oh yes I did and you obliged me…i can never forget that day cos things were very difficult for me and I still appreciate that kind gesture till today.
I love your perception about spirituality.
It’s better to be spiritual than religious because in spirituality,you are a goddess and in charge of your destiny while in religion,you are at the mercy of your pastor!
Kwa kwa kwa
Oh,you’re a Muslim?
I met some alfas during my struggling days and they couldn’t help me…one of them told me I should marry him because I’m not supposed to be with an ordinary man due to my powers..I fled!grin
Although they have good ones o but they’re few.
Islam has economic advantages but it doesn’t favor women.
Traditional religion also has its bad sides too…it all depends on who you align with.
God will bless you with a kind hearted man and prosper you.
Btw,how’s school?
Omo I don't even remember anything for that day or if I obliged you self. I hope you are not mixing it up? I don forget wetin I do that period oo.

I am not a Muslim oo.
I just attract different men I have no interest in including Muslim men.

Let me do and japa finally I will look for White man. grin grin
As for school I don done oo. Na scholarship to further out of here that I am on now.
This litigation is not for me. I want to be a faan lawyer in Ilebaye's voice. grin

Amen to your prayers. Thank you so much.
May God bless your family abundantly.
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Please read and delete
Done. You can verify.
If you want me to delete my last mention. I will too.
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Tatiana4u: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Omo I don't even remember anything for that day or if I obliged you self. I hope you are not mixing it up? I don forget wetin I do that period oo.

I am not a Muslim oo.
I just attract different men I have no interest in including Muslim men.

Let me do and japa finally I will look for White man. grin grin
As for school I don done oo. Na scholarship to further out of here that I am on now.
This litigation is not for me. I want to be a faan lawyer in Ilebaye's voice. grin

Amen to your prayers. Thank you so much.
May God bless your family abundantly.
Amen to your prayers 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Check your twitter inbox,you’ll remember cos it’s was around that lockdown periodgrin
Lolgrin
White men sef own good?
They don’t last long with black women ogrin
Unless you just want to use them for cruise because them get skoin skoin ogrin
I’m talking from experience cos I’ve dated some of themgrin
Thank God you’re done o,it’s not easy.God will help you to secure a good job and a good man to secure your future and that of your unborn children.🙏
Amen🙏
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Amen to your prayers 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Check your twitter inbox,you’ll remember cos it’s was around that lockdown periodgrin
Lolgrin
White men sef own good?
They don’t last long with black women ogrin
Unless you just want to use them for cruise because them get skoin skoin ogrin
I’m talking from experience cos I’ve dated some of themgrin
Thank God you’re done o,it’s not easy.God will help you to secure a good job and a good man to secure your future and that of your unborn children.🙏
Amen🙏
I go don delete the inbox but now that you mentioned Twitter it makes sense because I don't recall anything of sort taking place on nairaland. Maybe na now I dey remember say na type I type am give you(is it)?

Amen oo.
White men treat women better compared to Nigerian men my dear. Even if them skoin skoin me I need foreign citizenship Nigeria nor dey benefit me.
That is why I said so. Amen to your prayers thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Tatiana4u: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
I go don delete the inbox but now that you mentioned Twitter it makes sense because I don't recall anything of sort taking place on nairaland. Maybe na now I dey remember say na type I type am give you(is it)?

Amen oo.
White men treat women better compared to Nigerian men my dear. Even if them skoin skoin me I need foreign citizenship Nigeria nor dey benefit me.
Yes,you typed it and sent it to me.grin
lol at God grant you your heart desires 🙏
Amen o🙏
If you want to ask me anything,please don’t hesitate 🙏
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Tatiana4u: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2023
PaulOtl:

Awwwn...eeyaa, Tatiana this is so touching Sha Sha.
You sound sweet in this expository of yours.
You went through alot.
I'm also a living experience of this limitations as a result of ' the powers that be '
So you're married with kids...oh... Thought you may be younger, maybe a generation Y lady.
You're like a big sister be that.
How I stumbled on this post, I don't even know. I guess I was means to come across it, since we all share the same interests.

Lol @ cowries and juju-lookimg priestess. Interestingly, I met such a woman in the month of June. She used to be a Christian before. Her house is directly facing a church, Andi went to see her in a Sunday morning. I made a mistake by going into the church trying to find her chambers, and when she noticed I was there, she got so livid and started asking me who directed me to look for her inside that church! Adding that she is not a Christian.
In her words, " it's like they didn't tell you I'm not a Christian, oh '' .
I was like..calm down , nau, Aunty.

She told me I'm a white mariner, not the dark forces type of mariners. She was just blushing the whole time I was inside her shirine, which is in her house. She was telling me this and that...I believed some and ignored other things she revealed. Pretty woman , though. She said she has not slept with any man in 11 years. That she has no interest and isn't allowed to.
I said , nawa oh. Okay

It's very bold of you to admit that you were once acting out of frustration whenever you used to insult and lash out at people on this site. It's not an easy thing to admit, sha. It's commendable, ooo.

Thank you dear but please edit my post so that they won’t block us for derailment.
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yes,you typed it and sent it to me.grin
lol at God grant you your heart desires 🙏
Amen o🙏
If you want to ask me anything,please don’t hesitate 🙏
No problem.
Thank you ma.

God bless you and your family.

1 Like

Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Hello Paul,nice to chat with you again.
I got discouraged by the hypocritical comments from our BBN thread and I had to end our spiritual talks.
How are you?
Lol 😂
You met a real water priestess who’s hard to come by and I hope you seek knowledge from her cos she seems genuine.
Lol..I used to be very rude and wicked on that our thread but I’m calmer now.I really thank God for growth.
😂
Edit and delete the long comment of mine that you quoted.
I've deleted yours...

Hmm about her being genuine..I doubt it to some extent.

My own water people are over worrying me. They know I'm so blessed and gifted beyond boundaries, so they just want to frustra me till I initiate mys completely in to their kingdom. Mine is not about performing sacrifice only. These people are out for me.
Even when I was abroad, they won't allow me be.
Come back to naija, still won't let me drink water and drop cup.
Marine girls on the other hand, also won't let me be. They keep sending them but I keep surviving.
Both them and the God of Israel wants me for their services. It's always a battle. I'm weak sometimes.
I'm supposed to be very great by now.
But I still will be, for even the different priestesses and pastors and seers have told me this same thing. Minus them, I see it in my dreams. I feel it.
But I will first if all suffer for long.
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Thank you dear but please edit my post so that they won’t block us for derailment.
Ok. I've done that.
Let's be deleting the sensitive ones that expose our personal lives or the marine happenings.
The rest can stay.
I don't think they'll ban us since it is a dead,old thread from 2021.
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Amen oo.
White men treat women better compared to Nigerian men my dear. Even if them skoin skoin me[b] I need foreign citizenship Nigeria nor dey benefit me. [/b]
Lol..I see why you couldn't long-suffer when you were a Christian. You have up after much temptations (that's what they were...all those difficult and reproaches) I'm also experiencing some.

You like enjoyment, na why. cheesy And yes, God most times won't interfere in the affairs of humans if they don't meet his standards. I learned that the hard way too.
His word says that His eyes are too Holy to behold iniquities or sin. So when I used to cry, wail, wait, grumble, complain,. He wouldn't still flinch or bulge. I then read online articles and the bible too to see where people with similar sufferings shared their experiences.

My dear, last last, in the end it's sin that limits us from getting what we ask from God. Prolonged sin (not coming to him acting repentant when we need breakthroughs for a while ). He sees the end from the beginning. So he knew you would give up and abandon the faith that they call Christianity.

I recall his word in scripture says something about " not casting (or giving) pearls (blessings, needs , help ) to pigs (unworthy people in his own opinion and by his own standards, people still living in sin no matter what kind it is , and to cowards (there's a way he described religious cowards in the book sha ) )

We are all pigs in one form or another. Not in an insulting way, oo. It takes understand and wisdom to grasp and comprehend this saying, and to further accept it that it is true if you, that you are a pig in the spiritual sense of the word.

Lastly, I recall that it is written, " God is a respecter of nobody"
If you don't follow him judiciously and with all your heart (leaving no room for excuses and your own will) he won't even bother about your groaning. The only thing he will do is keep you alive and from dying. So that you live to get it right with him another day. He does whatever he wants.
That's why many of us so-called believers and christians cannot carry our crosses diligently and follow him DAILY. We give up. We get exhausted, frustrated. We still want to enjoy the world, not remembering that that enjoyment and material possessions and even husband/wife (man or woman) might not be his will for us....yet. so we get angry at him and turn our backs at him.
And you know what? He isn't bothered. This is because he has nothing to really loose. cheesy But he loves us , so he keeps us alive to keep hearing his word from different sources, so that when it's time for him to judge us we won't have any excuses of " I didn't hear this Lord. Or , I didn't know that if I loose my faith, this would happen, this would be the consequences "

It's deep...God has been merciful enough in giving me understand of deep knowledge. That's why the marine desire to control me.
I know both the good and bad of life. That's why the marine desires to use my desires and weakness against me to prevent me from being free from them completely. They( the evil side of the marine world, not the so-called good ones) know the things I am capable of achieving for their arch enemy (The kingdom of God)
Good luck in your sojourn , and your aspirations, but be wise above all things. And there is not true wisdom outside the wisdom of Yahweh ( believe it or not ). Thread carefully. I sense it from your words on other threads to Tati that you thirst for knowledge and answers. It's good to thirst for those, but it's better to be careful about it. Spirits are always looking for opportunities to lure one in, especially when you are desperate or feeling unwholesome, or looking for answers.
Wish you well o. Just like white men are your desired spec, white women are mine cheesy. After dating white girls of different nationalities I know how I was loved. The only disadvantage there is that they are not close to being physically as sexually appealing as African women or AA women.
And I want to marry one, but not for citizenship, but for the already tasted experience and emotional perks that come with it.

You're old and mature enough to make your own decisions. However, you mentioned not knowing if you will ever return to the faith. My candid suggestion is that you do return...maybe not now, but someday. Just do so before you draw your last breath on earth (which you can't be sure of whem that will be. That's the tricky part). I know why I'm saying so...

I've had possessed girls who were delivered that I personally know of , and if they can attest to the fact that that name Jesus (although not the spiritual real name of God's son ) has power over the goddesses in their water world, then that is enough proof for me to know that He exists and is who he says he is. I've also come under possession before but mine was brief and I manifested. So I know what I'm telling you.
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
PaulOtl:

Lol..I see why you couldn't long-suffer when you were a Christian. You have up after much temptations (that's what they were...all those difficult and reproaches) I'm also experiencing some.

You like enjoyment, na why. cheesy And yes, God most times won't interfere in the affairs of humans if they don't meet his standards. I learned that the hard way too.
His word says that His eyes are too Holy to behold iniquities or sin. So when I used to cruy, wail, wait, grumble, complain,. He wouldn't still flinch or bulge. I then read online articles and the bible too to see where people with similar sufferings shared their experiences.

My dear, last last, in the end it's sin that limits us from getting what we ask from God. Prolonged sin (not coming to him acting repentant when we need breakthroughs for a while ). He sees the end from the beginning. So he knew you would give up and abandon the faith that they call Christianity)

I recall his word in scripture says soemth about " not casting (or giving) pearls (blessing ls, needs , help ) to pigs (unworthy people in his own opinion and by his own standards, people still living in sin no matter what kind it is , and to cowards (there's a way he described religious cowards in the book sha ) )

We are all pigs in one form or another. Not in an insulting way, oo. It takes understand and wisdom to grasp and comprehend this saying.

Lastly, I recall that it is written, " God is a respecter of nobody"
If you don't follow him judiciously and with Al your heart (leaving no room for excuses and your own will) he won't even bother about your groaning. The only thing he will so is keep you alive and from dying. So that you live to get it right with him another day. He does what he wants.
That's why many of is so-called believers and christians cannot carry our crosses diligently and follow him DAILY. We give up. We get exhausted, frustrated. We still want to enjoy the world, not remembering that that enjoyment and material possessions and even husband/wife (man or woman) might not be his will for us....yet. so we get angry at him and turn out backs at him.
And you know what? He isn't bothered , because he has nothing to really loose. But he loves us , so he keeps is alive to keep hearing his word from different sources, so that when it's time for him to judge we won't have any excuses of " I didn't hear this Lord. Or , I didn't know that if I loose my faith, this would happen, this would be the consequences "

It's deep...God has been merciful in giving me understand of deep knowledge. That's why the marine desire to control me.
I know both the good and bad of life. That's why the marine desires to use my desires and weakness against me to prevent me from being free from them completely. They( the evil side of the marine world, not the so-called good ones) know the things in capable of achieving for their arch enemy (The kingdom of God)
Good luck in your sojourn , and your aspirations, but be wise above all things. Thread carefully. I sense it from your words on other threads to Tati that you thirst for knowledge and answers. It's good to thirst for those, but it's better to be careful about it. Spirits are always looking for opportunities to lure on in w, especially when you are desperate or feeling unwholesome, or looking for answers.
Wish you well o. Just like white men are your desired spec, white women are mine cheesy. After dating white girls of different nationalities I know how I was loved. The only disadvantage there is that they are physically as sexually appealing as African women or AA women.
And I want to marry one, but not for citizenship, but for the already tasted experience and emotims..

You're old and mature enough to make your own decisions. However, you mentioned not knowing if you will ever return to the faith. My candid suggestion is that you do return...maybe not now, but someday. Just do so before you draw your last breath on earth (which you can't be sure of when, that's the tricky part). I know why I'm saying so...

I've had possessed girls who were delivered that I personally know of , andif they can attest to the fact that that name Jesus (although not the spiritual real name of God's son ) has power of the goddesses in their water world, then that is enough proof for me to know that He exists and is who he says he is. I've also come under possession before but mine was brief and I manifeste. So I know what I'm telling you.
I don't believe in religion sha. If I do return I don't know what the future holds but I cannot fake faith or belief even God will be disappointed.
I will not deceive myself because I cannot deceive him. What may have made me turn back to God or religion didn't happen when I most wanted it.
For now I remain agnostic. I don't even fear death. I don't like this world. It looks meaningless to me.
Thank you for your words of advise.
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't believe in religion sha. If I do return I don't know what the future holds but I cannot fake faith or belief even God will be disappointed.
I will not deceive myself because I cannot deceive him. What may have made me turn back to God or religion didn't happen when I most wanted it.
For now I remain agnostic. I don't even fear death. I don't like this world. It looks meaningless to me.
Thank you for your words of advise.

Thanks for your response.
Well, I'm not asking or was not asking you to subscribe to believing in religion smiley
True Christianity (as the call it) is not religion. It's actually name should be called " Faith"
But people, a vast majority of them, are oblivious to this knowledge.

Yes, dear, it's good that you cannot fake faith, because even before you do this, He will be aware. Your heart is like a lamp and he says in His word that he sees every intention of it. He knows already even before you manifest your emotions.
Neither am I afraid of death. I only fear the next phase of the afterlife. We are all immortal, in that we never actually die. There's a transitioning. To glory or to shame and sorrows. It's either one of them for every human being that has ever lived and that is living now, or that will live in future.
You do not hate this world more than I used to, and still do (or maybe you do sha)
I have almost carried out suicide twice successfully, but He said no. Mercy said no. You will suffer it out, and not go the easy, cowardly way. I know what happened that year (2016-2018)
I cried and cried. I spent over two hours at midnights begging and talking to the Jewish God (Yahweh o, Jehova o..and so on ) to peacefully take my life once I fell asleep. I did this for days. He didn't shake..He didn't grant me my wish. I remember how I would wake up in the mornings...by 6 , and be like, " wait, so I'm still alive ? God , whyyy "
I was so depressed and sad, but in all of that He didn't let me die. Even when I harmed myself...for where ? He no allow me go easily.
He said , I'll have mercy on who I choose to have mercy on.
We cannot hate him. We can only hate him in vain...that's the truth. He won't be shaken. It's annoying, far, far annoying trust me, but it is what it is.
He said, I made the earth and all the things inside it " for my pleasure "
With all the calamities oh, the earthquakes, disasters, etc...all he made for his pleasure and his mysterious grand plans.
That's why Lucifer hated and turned away from him. Lucifer was like us (still is , but I'm pointing back to their time in the heavenly realm)
Lucifer was like us today, frustrated with how God did as he wilt, as he pleased. He also saw that God didn't really put him or any of the archangels close to his ( Yahweh's) level , no matter how gifted he made them. He likes order and chain of command or order. That's why we have governments and authorities in our world today. He said, " I am the one who sets up authorities, and he chooses kings as he pleases. As he sees fit, for each nation, in accordance with his hidden plans for that geographical entity"
He knew Tinubu would win. He didn't care that people thought Obi was a savior or so-called christian man. God sees beyond that. He searches hearts and intentions. He may have seen that he wants Tinubu because of XYZ reasons...
You're welcome. Thanks too for reading through.
This would be my last reply or advice on the subject to you , as I believe you won't want anymore of this subject, which may go against your desired choice of ifestyle. But I was just moved to try to explain this out to you one more time, as I have just done.
God knows why. God knows best.

Lastly, the marine and powers are so so real and strong. They helped our world with inventions, both good (supposedly perceived to be good to a worldly individual) and bad inventions. Likewise, the God (not the one religion has taught man which man misinterpreted) is very very real too. And he is stronger than all other spirits and forces in the air, in the sea and on land. I know this for a fact. I thank God for experiences.

If I should stop sinning, then the marine will have no more authority over me. Till then. For now, I must pass through this stages and come out refined like gold. It is destiny. It's my life path.

God bless you. Love and light to your path, sis!

1 Like

Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Tatiana4u: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=PaulOtl post=125505471]
Edit and delete the long comment of mine that you quoted.
I've deleted yours...

Hmm about her being genuine..I doubt it to some extent.
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Tatiana4u: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
bless your family abundantly. [/quote]
Re: The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria by Tatiana4u: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
K

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Redesign : CBN Deadline ; What's the situation in your area ? / Photos From Giwa Farmers Market In Kaduna Prove Nigeria Is blessed In Agric / Dairo Damilola Opeyemi Redefining Auto-parts Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.