Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Will Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected - Atiku (566 Views)

Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Will Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected - Atiku by lackren(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, says he will sell the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and retain just 10 per cent of the company for the Federal Government.

Atiku said this in an interview with The African Report, a monthly publication.

Atiku, who presided over the National Council on Privatisation during his tenure as vice-president, said the NNPC was supposed to have become more profitable by now.READ MORE
Re: I Will Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected - Atiku by sarcasticdude(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
They should please privatise the DISCOs first b4 Anything,then other things will follow
Re: I Will Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected - Atiku by Mynd44: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2018

(1)

Imagine If Efcc Sees A Video Of Fayose Collecting Kickbacks Like Ganguje / Nigeria Is Cursed Forever / How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.