Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Help Thread For FOMO Publishers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Thread For FOMO Publishers (585 Views)

Best Nairaland Thread For 2018 / Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) / Fomo Review: How To Make $200 A Day With FOMO (registration Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Thread For FOMO Publishers by Godmother(f): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2018
Guys, I just thought we should have a thread where FOMO publishers and aspiring publishers can gather to ask questions and help each other.

This might be a new Advertising platform but it looks promising. I have started seeing the ads on some top websites.

I'll go first with my question.

Guys, I copied the FOMO code and placed between the <head> and </head> section of my site, but the ads still aren't reflecting. Is there something else I should have done?

How did you get the ads to display on your site?
Re: Help Thread For FOMO Publishers by Nurulnaas(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2018
Still something fishy about this ad network just this morning they send me a message but still ads are not appearing hmmm

Re: Help Thread For FOMO Publishers by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Becareful with that ad network shah.
Re: Help Thread For FOMO Publishers by Godmother(f): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
ClixMaster:
Becareful with that ad network shah.

Why do you say that?
What have you seen that makes you scared of the network?
Re: Help Thread For FOMO Publishers by binbass(m): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
Godmother:
Guys, I just thought we should have a thread where FOMO publishers and aspiring publishers can gather to ask questions and help each other.

This might be a new Advertising platform but it looks promising. I have started seeing the ads on some top websites.

I'll go first with my question.

Guys, I copied the FOMO code and placed between the <head> and </head> section of my site, but the ads still aren't reflecting. Is there something else I should have done?

How did you get the ads to display on your site?

Same thing here, contact their support but no reply.

1 Like

Re: Help Thread For FOMO Publishers by Godmother(f): 7:10am On Nov 14, 2018
binbass:

Same thing here, contact their support but no reply.

They sent an automated text saying a lot of people are experiencing the same problem and I may be experiencing that problem because I didn't place the code well or I didn't pick the right tags when registering.

(1) (Reply)

What Is SEO? How Is It Done? / Selling My Tech Site DA 25 / Golden Opportunity To Work From Home... Get Paid Weekly..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.