Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. (38946 Views)

Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by nsesam(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2018
Nigerian police still have a long way to go, the American police can comfortably and conveniently arrest the owner of the dog or dogs without causing harm to the dog even without disturbing the neighbours. I weep for my country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by maestroferddi: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2018
Police work no easy o
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by obaataaokpaewu: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2018
If he mistakenly falls into the compound lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by Jinyjagz(m): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2018
this is Nigeria
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2018
for the policeman mind na james bond him be
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by maestroferddi: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2018
nsesam:
Nigerian police still have a long way to go, the American police can comfortably and conveniently arrest the owner of the dog or dogs without causing harm to the dog even without disturbing the neighbours. I weep for my country
You forgot that dogs whenever they land in Nigeria will acclimatize with the environment...

Dey there dey form FBI ...When those Alsatian dogs sink their canines into your legs you will get realistic by force.

A dead dog cannot compare with a dead man...

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2018
So the Yahoo boy have the effrontery to snap this and they did not see him. He made a fool of the police men
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by Princedapace(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2018
nsesam:

Nigerian police still has a long way to Go..

Are Nigerian politicians like American politicians?

Or the training and payment facilities for American Police, are they the same for the Nigeria police?

when Kanu called the country a zoo, i have never doubted him even though I dont like the Kanu of a guy.
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by RexEmmyGee: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
imagine a sniper sniping dat fool on the fence and all fools outside
wtf
whats diff btwn a thief and the npf
one wears govt uniform and one don't
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2018
grin
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2018
Imagine.... See as the guy set.... If na Boko boys.... lipsrsealed

Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by Hoodbilonia: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2018
a trained sniper i am online
its quite easy noob
firstly those two knuckle heads out on vest.
one shot pierces both hesdshots
then the other one on sky blue 1-shot of cos hez dead
while the thief on the fence
i go drop my m200 down
use my berreta finish am
use
VaselineCrew:

You can only take out the guy on the fence before the other 3 get alerted, then what would you do?

Would you be holed up in your house? cause you know they will go and come back with re-enforcements.

...and don't tell me you can take them all out with jittery hands when they all start to scramble into the bush.

so yeah, you'd have to think this through buddy grin

Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by NiggasInParis: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2018
Did you realize this man climbed the fence of someone's house, all in the name of arrest? That's an offence in itself.

And from the pictures, it really doesnt seem like a warranted Arrest here, perhaps !Intimidation
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by jrusky(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2018
This fool forming commando if he mistakenly fall inside that compound ehn.....bro you will understand the meaning of already provoked dog.
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by udemzyudex(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
wtf

I don't think we have snipers in Nigeria cos if we do, most of this politicians won't be misbehaving
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by sanfranka2(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2018
abluck:
I can't see any dog lipsrsealed

then enter the house

1 Like

Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by Datdeltagirl(f): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2018
Why Nigeria why Nigera why sad angry angry
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by ifejilika(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2018
Destiny killers
Melvinoduah:
Are u into sports betting. Can u stake high on a sure single game? What'sapp 0708- 635 - 1461
Pay after winning.. 100% sure
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by Poorboy: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
Melvinoduah:
Are u into sports betting. Can u stake high on a sure single game? What'sapp 0708- 635 - 1461
Pay after winning.. 100% sure
sell all your properties if any and stake na.
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by GenFunction: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
olopa
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by stalwart123(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
wtf

np/thie.
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by lagosrd: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
That nigger is playing with danger. Most dogs knows how to dodge bullets and weapons. I pray he doesn't fall into the hand of a mastiff dog. Well built and can jump high fences with locking jaws. E is a dead man already.
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by maasoap(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
gattusoo:
lool grin the cameraman sef dey try

Looks the same person they were trying to arrest took the pics.
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by Triniti(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
VaselineCrew:

You can only take out the guy on the fence before the other 3 get alerted, then what would you do?

Would you be holed up in your house? cause you know they will go and come back with re-enforcements.

...and don't tell me you can take them all out with jittery hands when they all start to scramble into the bush.

so yeah, you'd have to think this through buddy grin
Have you seen a jittery Sierra before? A trainer sniper will take these guys out under a minute, except they decide to hide behind that fence
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
over the fence transmission, IGP must be very proud of his boys.
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by Airoflaw(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
the owner too no try.why he no put electric barb wire on top him fence
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by fakati(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
What do you expect from a lifeless police force
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by frozen70(f): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
This people no get brain

Why climbing the fense to catch a yahoo guy

They would have ambushed them naw

If this man fall die or break spinal cord, he is own his own because the job must continue

Have you ever seen a police station door closed?
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by CeceNene(f): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
wtf

The uniform they wear!
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by ashjay001(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
gattusoo:
lool grin the cameraman sef dey try

Walahi!shocked

He don finish their careers! lipsrsealed
Re: Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. by IBreakRules: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
wtf

U just said my mind. Wish I was there to keep a bullet in the mofo's brain trying to end the dogs life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash / Brothel Owner Killed By Prostitutes In Ekiti Over Pension, Savings (pic) / Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.