Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera (32130 Views)

Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT / Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors / Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by GistmoreNG: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2019
GistMore.com

Tipsy Lagos policeman, Sadiq Hamed, seen trying to hide from the camera, early this morning, at Ojodu Berger holding a bottle of beer after getting dunk.

Watch video here - http://gistmore.com/drunk-lagos-policeman-sadiq-hamed-seen-trying-to-hide-from-the-camera

1 Like

Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by GistmoreNG: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by queensera(f): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by Baawaa(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2019
wentin the guy do you,dat you want him sacked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by elgramz: 10:53am On Mar 18, 2019
Why una wan make dem pursue this innocent man from work? The man deserve pity, no be to add joblessness to him problem

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by anonymuz(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2019
How do you know hes drunk? But holding a bottle of alcohol with uniform is not ok.

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by icebird25(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2019
Eyah.. Village people has finally caught this one.. Happy sacking in advance...

9 Likes

Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by hisexcellency34: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
He learnt it from somebody

1 Like

Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by sojayy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
Bursted !!! Drinking to stupor in uniform n now hiding for camera. Shame ! Shame !! Shame !!!

6 Likes

Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by omooba969(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by enshi(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
pls can someone help me with some nice armed robbery, serious scam, and or ict movies pls
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by Authoreety: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
Drunkard

Good for him...

I can only guess he was drinking to get high nd intimidate innocent people..

Useless NPF
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by Alejoas(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by ojuikwu: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
when flat heas see pyton he lie down for gutter

1 Like

Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by Oje1: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

Tipsy Lagos policeman, Sadiq Hamed, seen trying to hide from the camera, early this morning, at Ojodu Berger holding a bottle of beer after getting dunk.

Watch video here - http://gistmore.com/drunk-lagos-policeman-sadiq-hamed-seen-trying-to-hide-from-the-camera

look at his face
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by ojuikwu: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
ojuikwu:
when flat heas see pyton he lie down for gutter
why ipod plwnty for prison yard

1 Like

Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by LordCenturion(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
Too bad,some people doesn't have brain, he has already lost the job,I don't know how many of his family members that depend on his salary ... Look at the people that are commenting, they are talking about the puff puff, I think am liking it too
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by sliqboy: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Are you trying to make the man loose his job?
Wetin u go gain if you succeed?
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by VcStunner(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
For me to post this video, I will have to consider what I intend to achieve with it. Although I have never been drunk on duty while in "office" or at work anywhere, except ofcourse my job demands it grin
In Nigeria, it's safe to say that even the president needs to be drunk to make some "sharp" economic decisions and so are the followers too. Anything goes fam. NPF pls take note.
By the way, who else heard that thailand has sent some of the over weight officers to weight-loss camp?
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by olaolaking: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Red biro will dance in his file
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by papae1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Instablog naija don finish my guy career. Choi!!!! shocked shocked Una no try abeg
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by Machinegun91(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Yoruba people get wahala pass Igbo people
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by bkool7(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
He's drinking but may not be drunk
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by seedsower(m): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
sliqboy:
Are you trying to make the man loose his job?
Wetin u go gain if you succeed?

Until he shoots an innocent person? Why are we like this? Should a Policeman on duty gt drunk?

5 Likes

Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by zemaik(m): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
He doesn't look drunk. Does he?
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera by lastempero: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
I hate this instablog of a guy, did the police man complained to you that he is drunk lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons / Two Fraudsters Busted At Their Shrine In Ogun State / Man Takes His Life In Uncompleted Building In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.