Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I don't want to be a Single Mother! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I don't want to be a Single Mother! (2702 Views)

I Don't Want My Son To Bear My Surname. Could This Be Possible? / Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by babyfaceafrica: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
super story
Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by edoman2016: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Olamsoh:
I am a very shy person and a very private person. My boyfriend introduced me to this Forum and we are both addicted but he made me make him a promise never to bring out matter here for any reason, but I am about to break that promise because I need help.

I have dated him for 6 years, 3 abortion and borrowed him 7 million naira all he has not accounted for. The last job I got for him with my dads contact I don’t know the drama that happened between him and a staff and he got fired, I had to give him money to start a business. He has engaged me already but I am getting uncomfortable. What got me worried was last night when I told him I was pregnant again and he asked me to abort it, I was so upset and he said that if he takes me to his parents with Pregnancy they will see me as a slut. I refused bluntly this time and he insisted by saying if I keep the baby he will dump me and marry another person and he swore on his life.

Nairalanders leaving him is not the issue, the issue, how do I get my money back. Over 7 million naira. I don’t have a salary, we do joint account and I can’t even brag of 50k of my own. I know he will read this message, so I want people to judge this matter. As for the baby I will keep it, but am scared of being a single mum.
How old are you? Your age will determine whether you should keep the pregnancy or not. If your age is between 25-28 years, you can abort the pregnancy, find love again and start afresh. But if you are 30 and above, please keep the pregnancy cause age is not on your side.

3 Likes

Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Dyt:

one of your many scripts...................
Where are the previous ones?
Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
edoman2016:

How old are you? Your age will determine whether you should keep the pregnancy or not. If your age is between 25-28 years, you can abort the pregnancy, find love again and start afresh. But if you are 30 and above, please keep the pregnancy cause age is not on your side.
And what if something happens during the abortion? Remember it's abortion number 4..

1 Like

Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by darlenese(f): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
thank God he is on Niaraland. let him read this :
God will punish u Mr boyfriend. your sperm will turn. water water
your penis will break during sex. may Satan baptise you if u don't. pay that 7 million.

miss lover geh u foolish sha. 7million

1 Like

Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by LadyHeaven(f): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
There is nothing someone wont read on NL, I hope that this is not a true life story, but if it is- madam do you want to be unfortunate in life? i careless about the 6years and 7million you choose to be naive but 3 abortions are you alright? not to be insulting but common now, deep down you know this dude would NOT marry you but will suck you dry until you have no juice left, he is scared of his parents but actively collects your cash and chook you raw, dont worry its till you injure your future permanently or bobo boboz you and jands your eyes would clear, abeg goodnight some stories are very sad. All the best

2 Likes

Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by thorpido(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
You don't want to be a single mother but you are pregnant already and the guy doesn't want to marry you.How will that work?

1 Like

Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by Ranchhoddas: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
LadySarah:
I know you are hoping against hope that he sees this and retrace his step,but I want to curse him small,because you did enable him.
Get a military guy,bare all the details,et them teach him better lesson.

Inform your parents of the pregnancy

I will not blame you because you thought you guys had a future ,even love contributed.

Oga,Posterity will judge you,karma will hit you so hard you will curse the day you treated her bad.

That child will grow and you will see them "flourish".

NNE,don't ever entertain his stupid face again.Dust yourself and make meaning of your life,a better one will come.Don't even look back.
What kind of stupid solution is this? Military guys teach him a lesson.
People like you are the ones who give military men impetus to attack civilians at will.
You dey mad?
Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by Seahawk: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
Your boyfriend is probably one of those popular women haters on nairaland

Daily busy ranting about how Nigerian girls are all hoes and gold diggers. You can tell they are unproductive because of how fast they are to appear and how much time they spend on any thread that has potential to be used to insult women.

Meanwhile in real life this is the kind of things they do. Con artists.

Sorry you fell into the trap of one of them.

Only keep the pregnancy if that’s what you really really really want. It’s a decision that will affect you for the rest of your life. Make it wisely.
Having a kid with a partner or a husband is hard as nails. Doing it as single parent is usually triple the work. Don’t make that decision lightly.

And KICK this motherfucker to the curb. He shouldn’t be breathing the same air as you.

5 Likes

Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
Seahawk:
Your boyfriend is probably one of those popular women haters on nairaland

Daily busy ranting about how Nigerian girls are all hoes and gold diggers. You can tell they are unproductive because of how fast they are to appear and how much time they spend on any thread that has potential to be used to insult women.

Meanwhile in real life this is the kind of things they do. Con artists.

Sorry you fell into the trap of one of them.

Only keep the pregnancy if that’s what you really really really want. It’s a decision that will affect you for the rest of your life. Make it wisely.
Having a kid with a partner or a husband is hard as nails. Doing it as single parent is usually triple the work. Don’t make that decision lightly.

And KICK this motherfucker to the curb. He shouldn’t be breathing the same air as you.

You're evil.

Spits on you!
Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by Seahawk: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
Are you the guy in question?

I’m evil for asking her to leave him?

Please go and take your meds
Elder0001:

You're evil.

Spits on you!

1 Like

Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by TheeDetective: 12:32am On Nov 14, 2018
I don't know what people derive from telling fake stories. People just come up and make up stories and expect us to believe them. Any person wey believe this your story go believe anything wey dem tell am. At least, some have seen that this your story is nothing but fictitious.

Your post below, another fake story I presume undecided
Olamsoh:
My story is a very long one, pls bear with me. I met my husband in 2012 when I gained admission into university, he stays in my step mom's area, we started talking, he was a lively person. He asked me out outrightly but I wasn't interested, so we just kept in touch, he check on me in school sometimes after I got a place off campus, he was nice to me.

Fast-forward to 2014, he brought up the dating thing again and he said he will have love to marry me but I am still in school, he is 17years older than me.

Early 2015 he proposed marriage, that he is ready to marry me that I can continue school in his house, at first I wanted to turn him down cos he smokes cigarette which I don't like and he promised to leave it soon(I was a fool to believe him). Truth is, I was already in love with him but I did not want a relationship without future hence, all my shakara. His uncle and his wife invited me to come and they assured me of his intentions. Long story short, we got married (Nikkah and all) towards ending of 2015.
I realized my husband was a Christian, claiming to be a Muslim because of his family after we got married, he abuses me verbally but has never laid a finger on me maybe cos I know too much and I told him before marriage that's the breaking point for me. He talks anyway he see fit and he shout at me a lot. Late 2016, I realized my husband Has PTSD and anytime he has his "crisis" I will be his dumping site. I know marriage is full of ups and downs, but this downs are too much, he spends money anyhow, all my savings is gone, he also have many family problems and he always think worst of people. The one that broke me today and the reason why am writing this is because, I saw his jotting, where he wrote that I am not confident (cos I don't want to fight his family with him), that I am fetish(that's why he hasn't made his billions, the one he couldn't make for 41years before I married him), that I am insecure (cos I use to confront him with stupid chat he usually have with girls) amongst other things (emotional, insincere, oversabi). I have 2 lovely girls for him already, will I be over reacting if I want to go separate ways. I am too unhappy, I laugh for 2days and cry for 5days. I can't continue living like this. I have earlier suggested therapy but he said, it's only I that needs a counselor or therapist, cos he is Mr right.

1 Like

Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by highqueen(f): 1:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Is this real?
Like seriously? How could you.be so dumb?

Quit that relationship and make a better use of your life.

Use police on him if you have evidence of the transactions.

Don't ever return to such a person.

2 Likes

Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by Dyt(f): 4:29am On Nov 14, 2018
Ishilove:

Where are the previous ones?

Kpom!!!!!!
Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by AngelicBeing: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2018
TheeDetective:
I don't know what people derive from telling fake stories. People just come up and make up stories and expect us to believe them. Any person wey believe this your story go believe anything wey dem tell am. At least, some have seen that this your story is nothing but fictitious.

Your post below, another fake story I presume undecided
Hahaha, she has been busted, too many fake stories on Nairaland shocked

1 Share

Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2018
ifyalways:
Please borrow me 1M abeg.

I can carry the belle for you and be your single grandmom. cry
Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2018
You borrowed an ordinary boyfriend 7million naira?? I'm not understanding sha. Who borrows a boyfriend money? Such a ridiculous sum at that.
Mtcheewwwwwwwww!
Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by Standing5(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
Acidosis:
Pay me N5m, I will adopt your baby and act the father role to him/her for 10 years (since you've turned yourself to a reckless spender).

10 years after, your irresponsible and reckless boyfriend will come back for his child (no need asking how).

BTW, stop saying you're a shy person. Instead just use "slow" and "dull" in the place of "shy". Any man that fully supports opening a joint account with a woman he's not married to is prolly a certified THIEF. You're slow and dull to agree to such selfish agenda. Joint accounts are not meant for emotional babies with no form of legal and contractual agreements.

Sharp guy, he even warned you against opening a thread having known the likely implications of his deeds. You will be damned to refuse unbiased advice and learn to grow up. Many guys would do same given the extent of your weakness. I pity you

I suspect jazz was involved due to the " no nairaland" rule.

The girl is truly slow. How can you invest so much into a man? Job, N7m and abortion?
Any business that will grow should involve minimal capital. when it grows you can invest more but no, OP was drunk and high in love.

This should be in romance section and not family section.

1 Like

Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by revolt(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Olamsoh:
I am a very shy person and a very private person. My boyfriend introduced me to this Forum and we are both addicted but he made me make him a promise never to bring out matter here for any reason, but I am about to break that promise because I need help.

I have dated him for 6 years, 3 abortion and borrowed him 7 million naira all he has not accounted for. The last job I got for him with my dads contact I don’t know the drama that happened between him and a staff and he got fired, I had to give him money to start a business. He has engaged me already but I am getting uncomfortable. What got me worried was last night when I told him I was pregnant again and he asked me to abort it, I was so upset and he said that if he takes me to his parents with Pregnancy they will see me as a slut. I refused bluntly this time and he insisted by saying if I keep the baby he will dump me and marry another person and he swore on his life.

Nairalanders leaving him is not the issue, the issue, how do I get my money back. Over 7 million naira. I don’t have a salary, we do joint account and I can’t even brag of 50k of my own. I know he will read this message, so I want people to judge this matter. As for the baby I will keep it, but am scared of being a single mum.
which kind fake story be this.... did u mean 7 thousand ..?!!

1 Like

Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by frozen70(f): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
My dear, I am not happy with you

Does it mean that you don't have senior sisters or aunties whom you could have confided in when all his gimmick started?

For your own interest and for peace sake, forget that money getting it back is as difficult as searching for a pin in a hay sack

Keep the pregnancy if you wishes

You soo much love this guy and you couldn't see those signals that he has been using you, probably because of your family background or because you are weak

Separate your account from that stupid joint account and start planning for your self

That guy will keep milkiing you and if you ran out if milk, he will start sucking your blood

Don't be scared of being a single parent those that are single parents didn't wish for that either

That guy have no plans and no sense of responsibility

Don't be suprise if he leaves you for another victim
Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by BIXYBABE: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
Olamsoh:

see your life........stop lying
Re: I don't want to be a Single Mother! by Olamsoh: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2018
angry
BIXYBABE:
see your life........stop lying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unfortunate Circumstances / A Program Designed To Bless The Singles And The Married... Be There!!! / Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.