Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Marvel Explains Why Thanos Didn’t Kill All Heroes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Explains Why Thanos Didn’t Kill All Heroes (331 Views)

I Didn’t Brush, Bath For Days Over ‘Shanty Town’ Role — Chidi Mokeme / Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / Is Thanos Really A Villain In "The Avenger : Infinity War"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marvel Explains Why Thanos Didn’t Kill All Heroes by Marketseller: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2018
Marvel Explains Why Thanos Didn’t Kill All Heroes And Avengers 4 To Drop Next Spring

First, a recap of the conclusion of Infinity War…Thanos snapped his fingers and killed half of life in the galaxy.

Although slaughtering billions seems like enough murder, Thanos should have taken down heroes like Tony Stark or Thor if he planned on winning. The Mad Titan may have won the battle, but as Doctor Strange saw, the war is far from over.

In Avengers: Infinity War-The Art of the Movie, Marvel Studios head of visual development Ryan Meinerding explains why Thanos didn’t kill all the heroes....
https://tarajmediahub.com/marvel-explains-why-thanos-didnt-kill-all-heroes-and-avengers-4-to-drop-next-spring

(1) (Reply)

Multimediatv Gadgets: Getting The Best Of Multimedia And Audio-visual Experience / Pls I Need This Movie: You've Got Mail. / Spider-man: Far From Home | What To Know Before Watching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.