Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Which Business Can I Do With N1million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Do With N1million (404 Views)

What Can I Do With N1million (I Saved) That Can Earn Me Profits (wkly Or Mthly) / We are looking for these olden days items to buy, N100k - N1million / Nigeria At 61: Access Bank To Reward 14 Customers With N1million Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Do With N1million by Xbolmax: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2018
Someone with good business idea?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N1million by mokaflex(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2018
If you ask me. Who I go ask?

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N1million by daudugod(m): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2018
Xbolmax:
Someone with good business idea?

You have 1million and you are asking this kind of question, am simply wowed by this but let me assume it's because you may not know, to me 1million is even too much self to start a business but depending on the kind of business you intend starting, is it an "online/offline" business, if "online" you don't need to spend up to that amount, contact me let me share just two with you, NB: they would require little investment on your part

Call/Whatsapp:

Just choose 1 out of the 2 business models I would reveal to you and watch yourself receive a turnaround within a year if you t
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N1million by waleyp(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2018
Sell Food StuFF, Locate A Good Area

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N1million by carzola(m): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2018
Lol

grin grin

Joke of the year ..

If you have 1m oya wire the first
5 people to commentk 5k each
I'll refund the money and give you
Free business consultancy

(1) (Reply)

The Humble Beginning Of 6 Famous Companies Around The World / Money Goes Around Easily, Conveniently And Faster With NOWNOW / Business Contracts For 30 Tons Tipper Owners Or Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.