Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

What Can I Do With N1million (I Saved) That Can Earn Me Profits (wkly Or Mthly) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With N1million (I Saved) That Can Earn Me Profits (wkly Or Mthly) (489 Views)

The Money I Saved In My Saving Box / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With N1million (I Saved) That Can Earn Me Profits (wkly Or Mthly) by Syade: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
My good Nairaland people, I am here to seek your advise/opinions on my current situation. I am a family man looking for side hustles which I can do/work/opportunities/invest One (1) Million I struggled to save, to start earning passive income and paying my bills.

Please this request is for those who are genuinely interested in assisting a hustling father! Thanks in anticipation of your candid opinions.
Re: What Can I Do With N1million (I Saved) That Can Earn Me Profits (wkly Or Mthly) by Hezzyluv: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
Syade:
My good Nairaland people, I am here to seek your advise/opinions on my current situation. I am a family man looking for side hustles which I can do/work/opportunities/invest One (1) Million I struggled to save, to start earning passive income and paying my bills.

Please this request is for those who are genuinely interested in assisting a hustling father! Thanks in anticipation of your candid opinions.

I don't know your location. But, the way I did when I was in Minna, I do buy grains, Yam and Egusi around November and store it for like 3months. This kind of side hustle paid me a lot. Last year, I bought some bags of unpeeled egusi for 13k par bag (including expenses on each bag) and sold it 25_30k depending on market price the week I took some to market.
Re: What Can I Do With N1million (I Saved) That Can Earn Me Profits (wkly Or Mthly) by opera1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
Syade:

Look for a good location and start a gas business together with POS
Re: What Can I Do With N1million (I Saved) That Can Earn Me Profits (wkly Or Mthly) by CooldipoMPS: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Transportation and food business, invest in your wife if she is not too busy. Keke Napep is a good option!
Re: What Can I Do With N1million (I Saved) That Can Earn Me Profits (wkly Or Mthly) by opera1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
CooldipoMPS:
Transportation and food business, invest in your wife if she is not too busy. Keke Napep is a good option!

Kèké napep cost ìs almost Or 2 million naira
Re: What Can I Do With N1million (I Saved) That Can Earn Me Profits (wkly Or Mthly) by CooldipoMPS: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
opera1:

Kèké napep cost ìs almost Or 2 million naira

Jisos! shocked who do us like this?
Re: What Can I Do With N1million (I Saved) That Can Earn Me Profits (wkly Or Mthly) by Cassandraloius: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
Keke napep business is not a bad idea.
Re: What Can I Do With N1million (I Saved) That Can Earn Me Profits (wkly Or Mthly) by muyico(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
First? Let me knw ur discipline? Or skill u aquired?
Re: What Can I Do With N1million (I Saved) That Can Earn Me Profits (wkly Or Mthly) by Shellsploit: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
Should in case u have up to 1.6million, Dont invest in korope / minibus if its not Belgium used...

E get why

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With N1million (I Saved) That Can Earn Me Profits (wkly Or Mthly) by Syade: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
opera1:

Look for a good location and start a gas business together with POS

Thank you. I live in PH but I am willing to explore other areas, even Lagos. I don't know much about gas business, but pls can you give me the cost break down, gas cylinder, market reach, etc. How much can I make weekly/monthly.
Re: What Can I Do With N1million (I Saved) That Can Earn Me Profits (wkly Or Mthly) by Syade: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
muyico:
First? Let me knw ur discipline? Or skill u aquired?

Thank you. I am an engineer, with experience in the manufacturing industries such as project management, operations, etc. I am also good at working with data/IT softwares.

Pls do not hesitate to give me your candid advise.
Re: What Can I Do With N1million (I Saved) That Can Earn Me Profits (wkly Or Mthly) by Syade: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
CooldipoMPS:

Thank you, but pls can you expatiate the aspect of food business to go into?
Re: What Can I Do With N1million (I Saved) That Can Earn Me Profits (wkly Or Mthly) by sonety2k(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Syade:

We going to have some Tokunbo KOROPE November ending or early December this year , All Direct from Japan , Clean and working fine Price 2m each

Thanks

SHOLA SONET
WHATAPP 08050507080

(1) (Reply)

Edit: nothing much to say. / Faforon Spidex 19 / Hp Laptop 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.