Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report (44563 Views)

Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him / Apc Rally Crisis! The Video That Nailed Nurtw Top Shot, Adekunle Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by jchioma: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
According to APC members and Buhari supporter's anyone who does not support Buhari is a thief , but when confronted with videos such as the one featuring Ganduje and irrefutable evidence such as this rice scandal involving Osinbajo or Aunty Kemis NYSC certificate they start throwing insults or beating about the Bush.

May God Help Us to Help ourselves in 2019

Hmmm!

2 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by gurunlocker: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
I don't care what happened. The report is trash and Obi is worse than a thief. He also doubles as a bigot. cool

I think they do exchange zombies brain with Bubu dung?

The way you guys talk or think when your corrupt lords are exposed is absurd!

3 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by Gandollar(f): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
kunmiiii:
They're trying desperately hard to discredit and besmirch the reputation of Osinbajo which will undoubtedly fail, No matter what they throw at him, it will only make him stronger, I'm sure he has prepared and envisaged for all these in the coming months.
My brother, receive small sense nah! Why not reflect deeply on the issues raised before acting like a headless chicken? Osunbande is a fake pastor.

2 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
kiss
Corrinthians:
I don't care what happened. The report is trash and Obi is worse than a thief. He also doubles as a bigot. cool
nah wah o

Okay sha.

2 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by dracosith(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:

You don’t care what happened?
Yet Obi is a thief. Atiku is a thief too.

You need serious deliverance

5 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by Gandollar(f): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
I am still trying to find how Osinbajo is culpable for being corrupt in all of these It is staring to seems to me that some people are trying very hard to pin something on the VP. Has any sum been traced to him? Until that happens I just don't see any of these allegations sticking.
Ok so you want to see videos of him stuffing his little pockets like mine right? Be careful what you wish for.

3 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by kingharzy: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hyiah. . . Pastor don folow sh*t for church. . .
Fire go burn dat nyash

1 Like

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by kingharzy: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hyiah. . . Pastor don folow sh*t for church. . .
Fire go burn dat nyash

2 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by Corrinthians(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
gurunlocker:

I think they do exchange zombies brain with Bubu dung?

The way you guys talk or think when your corrupt lords are exposed is absurd!
Everyone, please take a look at the profile picture of the ****g calling others zombies before he takes it down. grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by Gandollar(f): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
Midget monkey?

Charlie just negodu. E be like e don enter am. Now he's gone haywire, throwing tantrums. grin grin
We all await Charles's tweet about his experience with the Lifeless one. I bet Trump's experience will pale into Oblivion in comparison.
Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by donttouchme: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Impeach him period. Corruption everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by Corrinthians(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
dracosith:

You don’t care what happened?
Yet Obi is a thief. Atiku is a thief too.

You need serious deliverance
Atikwu is a thief. Obi is a thief and also a Bigot.

Always quote me right whenever you quote me. cool
Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by Kenekingisback: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Another failure from Tinubu's camp: Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Errors of Bourdillion 2015 -2019 embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by gare(f): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
I am still trying to find how Osinbajo is culpable for being corrupt in all of these It is staring to seems to me that some people are trying very hard to pin something on the VP. Has any sum been traced to him? Until that happens I just don't see any of these allegations sticking.

Na you are looking for traces or sum to trace, well it's there APC business if they want to substitute him, but take is that this government in 3 years has done worse than PDP did in 16 yrs, by the time they get to 8yrs we would be having a Chinese regent, Nigeria will be a Chinese territory. You guys should come and defend or insult people because it's your trade mark

2 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by Corrinthians(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Gandollar:
We all await Charles's tweet about his experience with the Lifeless one. I bet Trump's experience will pale into Oblivion in comparison.
Does not stop Obi from being a bigoted thief. cheesy
Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by dracosith(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
Atikwu is a thief. Obi is a thief and also a Bigot.

Always quote me right whenever you quote me. cool

Receive sense please. Even if it’s small

2 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by Gandollar(f): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
Does not stop Obi from being a bigoted thief. cheesy
But he is your incoming VP and nothing you can do about it than to sink lower internally whenever you consider that fact.

3 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by IbrahimDamola: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:

So you now agree that Osibande is a thief but obi is 'worse than a thief'? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by thatigboman: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
"Mr Integrity" wasnt aware

2 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by enemyofprogress: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
annnikky:
Goat wey no dey chop yam follow the one wey dey chop yam, wetin go happen to the goat? The goat chop yam even pass the ones wey teach am sef..

Pastor indeed undecided
you no go face your front?
Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by osax4pal: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
I have no word for you.

2 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nbote:
Pastor!! He even shamelessly admitted dey spent over 800million to rebag grains released to dem by d FG.. It is an established fact dat Nigerian Politicians and govt office holders are very corrupt but it is an irritating fact wen U are no different from d rest of d bunch but decide to b damn hypocritical about it.. Dey are all bunch of hypocrites and dats Y most Nigerians are irritated by their antics
Have you asked why Christ never chastised or judge an adulterous woman? Why he didn't condemn the thief at the cross? Why he didn't condemn the tax collector zacchaeus? But he constantly rebuked the pharisees..because of their hypocrisy! The other people knew and accepted that they were sinners but the pharisees who were equally sinners were prancing about as if they had no sun on them..Christ couldn't stomach their hypocrisy..hypocrisy is the same thing as witchcraft!

6 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by Klington: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
[s]
Corrinthians:
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by Gandollar(f): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
sogodihno:
Buhari/Osinbajo 2019. Osinbajo 2023. Wailers try again.
Baba this is not about the wailers/zombies dichotomy. Osunbande, a pastor who stands on the pulpit to preach the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, supervised the thieving of rice sent to Nigeria by China to assist idps!!

Now that's very wicked and despicable and should be condenmed by all true humans.

4 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by billyG(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
ochejoseph:
Summary of Report

1. China donated and shipped a total of 162,696 bags of rice into the country’s seaport in June 2017 meant for distribution to IDPs in the North-East as food assistance.

2. NEMA under Osinbajo as Chairman left it there for months until it acquired demurrage of NGN800m.

3. China wrote several times to NEMA and some ministries to go and pick up rice for distribution to IDP - no response.

4. Who paid the demurrage fees to APM terminal/Maersk Line?

The company records show that it was the Ministry of Agric. But NEMA also has it in its own expenses. Indicating that Osinbajo ordered the payment of demurrage and expenses for rice that has already being paid for.

5.But what eventually happened to the rice that China donated to IDPs?

They stole it........... How ?

No single state in the NE received it, Ministry of Agric confirms also that NEMA never delivered the rice to them.

Rice that China donated to Nigerian IDPs - Buharis officials and appointees simply stole it and sold it.

How Osinbajo Rushed to Cover up his Tracks

When The House of representatives got to the part of the investigation that indicted NEMA, Prof Osinbajo quickly inaugurated the Governing Council on April 2, 2018.

They met on the same day for the first time in three years and quickly suspended the Director of Finance without due process to help the vice president save face. Remember that the same govt when it came to NHIS boss was singing a different song .

Conclusion
Demola Olarenwaju wrote" the China rice donation is just one of the many things that Osinbajo was indicted on by the House of Reps but it perfectly illustrates the point about Corruption and Incompetence joined together under the APC and the resulting calamity and disaster unleashed on Nigeria"

According to APC members and Buhari supporter's anyone who does not support Buhari is a thief , but when confronted with videos such as the one featuring Ganduje and irrefutable evidence such as this rice scandal involving Osinbajo or Aunty Kemis NYSC certificate they start throwing insults or beating about the Bush.

May God Help Us to Help ourselves in 2019

Source : full report indicting Osinbajo.
https://www.thecable.ng/in-full-the-report-indicting-osinbajo/
Haba!Oche how can u be accuser,d prosecutor & d Judge,all these culd have taken place without Osinbajo knowing.but why pay a kobo for donated rice,why demand demurrage for what is gvn to u free?

1 Like

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by Passionate888: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
Has any sum been traced to Atiku?

2 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by rhonard(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
chai the rice he came to share at itoku market in Ogun State must be the china rice, thank God i never had the opportunity to collect 5congo, only you go suffer now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by Gandollar(f): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

SEE THE ATIKU CAMPAIGN PLAN FROM DUBAI MEETING, PARGRAPH 1 OF THE BLUE PRINT NOW IN IMPLEMENTATION MODE - See. Below

Resolutions of PDP Presidential Campaign Strategy Meeting Held in Dubai, chaired by Alhaji Abubakar Atiku

The Blueprint- 

1. Spread negative and false news relating to the VP, Prof Osinbajo, who is the main poster child of the administration and the most vocal opponent of the PDP. His continuous branding of PDP as corrupt and our ideas in restructuring as insincere must be nipped in the bud. His visits to markets and the populist imagery he is creating must be tackled vigorously. We must put him on the back foot. It is important to destroy his character ahead of the elections because of the favourable perception that many Nigerians have of him, his capacity and the programs and also to reduce the South West support. His Christian character must be impugned and maligned seriously. He also seems to have a formidable backroom team that counters our media offensive. This must be weakened. 

It is also important to address the danger that is inherent in the Social Investment Programmes that Osinbajo promotes. Recall how our effort to utilise our social media trolls 3 weeks ago to discredit the N-Power program backfired. We must devise measures to brand N-Power, Trader Moni and School Feeding as fraudulent and incompetent. 

Tactics
* Opposition research to discredit him, his family, his faith and programs. 
* Commission moles and other agents to dig up dirt on subject.
* Utilise the National Assembly to undertake series of investigations to discredit him and his programs (particularly the Social Investments Program). 
* Create Core content for dissemination across channels which will include fake news and blown-up headlines to portray subject as corrupt
* Utilise our retained media to disseminate core content and messages in the next 6 weeks on mainstream, social media, WhatsApp and by SMS
* Send talking points to our spokespeople and all PDP ambassadors on the subject.
* Attack all media protagonists/ influencers including the likes of Omojuwa, Ogundamisi, etc
* Enlist more social media influencers for this effort.

2. Brand President Buhari and the APC as an Islamist party- Brand him as nepotistic and divisive. The PDP has to ratchet up fake news about the herdsmen crisis as an islamisation tool. This will be meticulously distributed in the North Central, South West, South South and South East.

Tactics
* Research to create more fearful, threatening and emotive narratives
* Create core content to include graphic videos and photographs to drive home the point
* Disseminate through church leadership, town union leadership, artisan and market associations leadership and other groups
* Utilise our retained media to disseminate core content and messages where appropriate.
* Send talking points to our spokespeople and all PDP ambassadors on the subject.

3. Poverty versus Prosperity Narrative- We must subliminally convey that PDP allows things to flow within the economy while APC has locked up the system. A key message is to say abundance in the system is better than scarcity. An aspect of this message is to say that corruption is not our main problem, rather it is the scarcity that APC has created. 

Tactics
* Research to create more fearful economic narratives
* Create core content 
* Disseminate through all media channels
* Disseminate through own union leadership, artisan and market associations leadership and other groups
* Utilise our retained media including influencers to disseminate core content and messages.

4. Claims of Infrastructure Completion- We must keep saying we started and had almost finished paying for all the infrastructure they are laying claim to.

Tactics
* Create core content
* Disseminate through our media channels 
* Utilise our retained media to disseminate core content and messages

Trash! The foreigner in Aso Rock is going back to Sudan next year insha allahu.

3 Likes

Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by Sholaco: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
If you people like post trash about vp that he ate human beings...we Yoruba no give f*ck mehn....he s our own
Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by Ijaya123: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
I’m still looking for where Osinbajo was nailed in this biased reporting.
Re: The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report by Gandollar(f): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

Just wait till 2023 first let's resolve 2019 and reelect Buhari first you will see those that will vote Osinbajo the same people who voted mko
See them... comparing apples with oranges. Mko and tinubus puppet. Lols.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing / Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.