Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,504 members, 7,826,899 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads (53049 Views)

Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup / Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Arrives In Philippine Ahead Of Mr World Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by Meren1: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lol
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by hisexcellency34: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
she try small
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by chubbygal(f): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is a pure Edo woman from Uromi

Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:

[s]All thanks to PMB.

Have u guys noticed ever since PMB came onboard, we are internationslly known and locally respected[/s]..
what nonsense are you typing about?

1 Like

Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by homesteady(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Nooo it’s BAYELSA.
Let’s Argue
grin grin

I wasn't sure whether it is Ijaw people beads, I've only seen port Harcourt people wearing the bead and I don't know if they were Ijaws, that's why I didn't include Bayelsa.
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by mimimile93: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
SilentWisper:
what nonsense are you typing about?

It's in PMB tenure dat foreign leaders trops in thousands to visit Nigeria.

It's in PMB tenure that Prince Charles visited Nigeria.

It's in PMB tenure that Super Eagle's jersey won award.

It's in PMB tenure that Brazil installd our language 'Yoruba' in the curriculum.

The list is endless.

Sai baba
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by asawanathegreat(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
She is a queen with or without the makeup
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by Moxi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
[these ladies are two different people. pls.. look again
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by enomakos(m): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
beautiful
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:
[s]

It's in PMB tenure dat foreign leaders trops in thousands to visit Nigeria.

It's in PMB tenure that Prince Charles visited Nigeria.

It's in PMB tenure that Super Eagle's jersey won award.

It's in PMB tenure that Brazil installd our language 'Yoruba' in the curriculum.

The list is endless.[/s]

Sai baba
trash
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by Ever8054: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
deedy111:
If you're a lady and wear make ups that alters your original face, you're automatically a liar because while you're doing those makeup, your true conscience will tell you thats not your real face, but you'll disregard it and put we innocent men into confusion, causing accident up and down over an ugly background.

Na God go judge una

Meanwhile can anyone locate bobrisky in this pic? grin
you dey craz I swear....laugh wan kill me
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by MissSlimbody(f): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
deedy111:
If you're a lady and wear make ups that alters your original face, you're automatically a liar because while you're doing those makeup, your true conscience will tell you thats not your real face, but you'll disregard it and put we innocent men into confusion, causing accident up and down over an ugly background.

Na God go judge una

No:7
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by Dinho20(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER.
I LIKE THEM NATURAL.
ANY THING THAT IS ARTIFICIAL, SUCH AS ARTIFICIAL BEAUTY, IS NOT MEANT FOR ME.
I HATE TO SEE MAKE-UP LADIES BESIDE ME.
WHENEVER SOMEONE THAT APPLY MAKE-UP SIT BESIDE ME, I ALWAYS LEAVE THAT PLACE FOR HER.
NATURAL IS BAE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
ako ay itim natao
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by Born2Breed(f): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Praizenews:
According to the makeup artist, a Philippine lady was tranformed to a nigeria with beautiful makeup rocking bead.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/before-and-after-makeup-photo-of-a-philippine-lady-rocking-edo-beads/

This is not EDO beads. Our Ivie ni vie is RED ( Oba ) not white.
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by gare(f): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Praizenews:
According to the makeup artist, a Philippine lady was tranformed to a nigeria with beautiful makeup rocking bead.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/before-and-after-makeup-photo-of-a-philippine-lady-rocking-edo-beads/

I believe most of you here do have eye problem, those are two different person, why did it even make front page
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by Wizaugpet(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Who did this Nonsense
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by Lankybaby(f): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
the makeup artist is a quack... she couldn't outline the lips well... orisirisi
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by mubarak89(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
deedy111:

Na God go judge una

That picture maddd gan
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by Diso60090(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
speedyGonzales:
Looks like an Edo woman that is bleaching heavily.
probably a big girl in Italy?
Just Joking though. looks normal to me!

After you don use your mouth � Nack wall you are sorry for yourself Edo matter go soon kill Una one by eight
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by welcomejoin: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
she try sha
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by olanje: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Edo Amaka grin grin
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
tayomohammed:
I like her natural.
same here
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by muffyt05: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
English language taught me that seeing is believing but street made me understand that seeing can can be deceiving

Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by nextstep(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:

All thanks to PMB.

Have u guys noticed ever since PMB came onboard, we are internationslly known and locally respected..

So not because of the fact that people are consuming Nollywood and our music globally, or being exposed to our culture by youtube bloggers of Nigerian descent, among other places.
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by mimimile93: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
nextstep:

So not because of the fact that people are consuming Nollywood and our music globally, or being exposed to our culture by youtube bloggers of Nigerian descent, among other places.

but all these u hav listed wouldnt hav been possible without PMB.

Ask me how and i will explain.
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by nextstep(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:

but all these u hav listed wouldnt hav been possible without PMB.

Ask me how and i will explain.

OK, please explain. Because I've been seeing comments about appreciation for our media in North Americas, Latin Americas, Caribbean, Europe, and Asia, way before PMB showed up. It's not since 2015 that oyinbos have been dancing to our music in UK clubs, or that the African diaspora in Haiti, Jamaica, US has been exposed to aspirational living portrayed in our movies. It's not PMB that brought Tiwa, Davido, Wizkid, etc to international acclaim.
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by soundforce: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
homesteady:
This is not Edo beads, It's Port Harcourt people beads and dressing.
SECONDED MY BROS
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by mechanics(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
lolz.
Re: Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads by mimimile93: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
nextstep:

OK, please explain. Because I've been seeing comments about appreciation for our media in North Americas, Latin Americas, Caribbean, Europe, and Asia, way before PMB showed up. It's not since 2015 that oyinbos have been dancing to our music in UK clubs, or that the African diaspora in Haiti, Jamaica, US has been exposed to aspirational living portrayed in our movies. It's not PMB that brought Tiwa, Davido, Wizkid, etc to international acclaim.

[b]1. During the worldcup NFF president said that this is the first time Super Eagle gone for international competition without having to sort for funds or sponsors. All thanks to PMB who made sure everytin was in place for the Super Eagle. As u could see we won the best kits for the worldcup. White women were ready to give our men free sex just to have our kits. The whites were rushing to buy our jersey. Some whites claimed citizens of Nigeria becos of our kits.

2. Before now our movie industry was nothing to write home about but since PMB came in everytin changed. Nollywood is now among top 3 movie industries in the world. Our actors have signed contracts with Hollywood, Bollywood, Zeeworld etc. Our movies our shown on the international outlets.

3. Who knew Wizkid and Davido (globally) in 2014? Even 2face and Dbanj who went to US almost every week were never known. I remember a month when Psquare went for toyr in Texas and I called my cousin who based in Texas and asked if he knows Psqaure. Nigga was like 'What's that sh!t?' I told him Psquare were Nigerian top act. He said they ain't know in Texas.
PMB came in and changed the game. Create the international market were business strive. Recently Davido was called to perform in a country he never heard of. All thanks to PMB.
Even Amenrican rappers like Big Sean and Diddy claimed citizens of Nigeria.

4. Who knew Nigeria before now?
PMB came in, turned everytin around and international leaders are troppin into the country in thousands. Even Prince Charles came.

5. Brazil had to installed our language 'Yoruba' in their school curriculum.
Asian lady dresses in Edo wears.

The list is endless[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird / Crazy Inscriptions On Okrika (Second-Hand) Clothes / Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.