Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection (52846 Views)

Shade Okoya's Daughter Shows Off Million Dollar handbag Collection / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / Lady Buys Python Skin Handbag In Port-Harcourt, Neigbour Sees It & Faints (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by peacekante: 1:51am On Feb 07, 2021
Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya's Daughter Shows off her Expensive Bag Collection which has stun social media users. Shade's daughter Olamide whose name on instagram is Raheeda shared the expensive collection on her Instagram handle. She wrote
When I’m bored I go into my mums closet. And why wouldn’t I?
That room brings nothing but joy! These are not just bags, they’re statements. ✨Timeless✨

Thank you @shade.okoya for leaving your keys with me�, @oyinlola.okoya and @ayoifeakanni for helping me sneak the bags out and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlodvGSiBSI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CK9oCMbH55I/?igshid=1u963w4545ve3

4 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by WithKel202: 1:59am On Feb 07, 2021
Like I am really inlove with that bag collection. Who will buy that one of these bags for me now? Well, I will work harder and smarter to get it myself before ndi "she used her pussy to buy it" arrives.

Nice collection. She is definitely a lover of bags

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by peacekante: 2:07am On Feb 07, 2021
WithKel202:
Like I am really inlove with that bag collection. Who will buy that one of these bags for me now? Well, I will work harder and smarter to get it myself before ndi "she used her pussy to buy it" arrives.

Nice collection. She is definitely a lover of bags

grin

They are coming for you. Once lalasticlala sees this and take it to promise land. But shah work smarter and you will achieve just anything.

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Elpipitaaa: 2:12am On Feb 07, 2021
Omo money good o... Anyway I love the perfect relationship shown between shade and her daughter. But wait o, is there any mother who will not want her child to make use of her things even when she is old enough to make use of it?

11 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by WithKel202: 2:15am On Feb 07, 2021
peacekante:

grin

They are coming for you. Once lalasticlala sees this and take it to promise land. But shah work smarter and you will achieve just anything.

Who give a dam about those trolls here. I have learn to grow a thick skin. There is nothing they say that get to me anymore. As for your advice, definitely, I am working smartly to get to my dreams.

8 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by peacekante: 2:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Elpipitaaa:
Omo money good o... Anyway I love the perfect relationship shown between shade and her daughter. But wait o, is there any mother who will not want her child to make use of her things even when she is old enough to make use of it?

There are some mum or parents who are very strict and may not allow their children to use their belongings. Many of them

16 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by internationalman(m): 2:46am On Feb 07, 2021
WithKel202:

Who give a dam about those trolls here. I have learn to grow a thick skin. There is nothing they say that get to me anymore. As for your advice, definitely, I am working smartly to get to my dreams.

If it wasn't getting to you you wouldn't have abandoned your old moniker to registered with new one..

Don't even try to deny you had an old moniker because if you didn't you wouldn't know about the troll here and what they troll about..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by lkillbrokehoes: 3:52am On Feb 07, 2021
internationalman:

If it wasn't getting to you you wouldn't have abandoned your old moniker to registered with new one..

Don't even try to deny you had an old moniker because if you didn't you wouldn't know about the troll here and what they troll about..
cheesycheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by meobizy(f): 4:07am On Feb 07, 2021
1. The name is Okoya. Igbo boys, stop this.

2. I didn’t know she had a grown up daughter. I still remember her as a small girl. I don old, tey tey.

3. Material things never guarantee happiness. They surely create comfort, happiness is another ballgame.

4. It’s her father’s wealth. What jobs do she and her mother perform for a living? I’ll wait. Na personal cash sweet pass.

11 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2021
Outstanding success has a huge price. It's very costly. The birth of anything valuable is painful. In all Labor, there is profit.

Good Morning and Happy Beautiful Sunday FAM.

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by peacekante: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2021
meobizy:
1. The name is Okoya. Igbo boys, stop this.

2. I didn’t know she had a grown up daughter. I still remember her as a small girl. I don old, tey tey.

3. Material things never guarantee happiness. They surely create comfort, happiness is another ballgame.

4. It’s her father’s wealth. What jobs do she and her mother perform for a living? I’ll wait. Na personal cash sweet pass.

Thank you. Corrected.
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by olukorede44835: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2021
Outstanding success has a huge price. It's very costly. The birth of anything valuable is painful. In all Labor, there is profit.Good Morning and Happy Beautiful Sunday FAM.

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Jake19: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
Vanity crew are yet to arrive grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by WithKel202: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
internationalman:

One of the trolls I don't listen to. Get out of my mention.

2 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by peacekante: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Cc lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by internationalman(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
WithKel202:

One of the trolls I don't listen to. Get out of my mention.

You nor reach

4 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by lkillbrokehoes: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
This small girl have grown? nawa
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by HeadShot: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ugly child

Why won't you be bored...

Money is not everything

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by tunapawizzy: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ok we have seen her expensive handbag collection
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Is that all

Seen.

Next thread biko.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Bobotic(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Secure the bag shocked cool

16 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by omooba969(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dirty girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by TANID(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
COOL
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by MrBachelor: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Billionaire wife daughter.

What a title

10 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
This is the result of being rich but mentally poor. I blame the mother, you wont see any of Okoya's early set of children behaving like this.

4 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by PAWG(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
This girl don ripe for marriage o, how time flies shocked
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by LMS1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
I taught it was snake thread grin
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by IamPlato(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2021

See video wey people won cool down watch..

When person go post reasonable video we no go see front page....

Abeg how her hand bag collection take help us or the insecurities in Nigeria
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Enjoy.... gal.

[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! / When Your Barber Has A Degree In Customer Care (photo) / The Funny Suit This Man Wore To His Wedding...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.