Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Was Scammed By A Company After Training. We Were Excalated. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Was Scammed By A Company After Training. We Were Excalated. (508 Views)

How I Was Scammed By A German Company (payever) / Is It A Wise Choice To Start My Company After Just 2 Years Of Job Experience? / Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Scammed By A Company After Training. We Were Excalated. by realscott: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
I thought I have gotten a job after 37days of training. Yesterday I sent this mail below to the HR, I got a reply from the HR. Fortunately we were told by insider that Mayowa is behind the excalation. Picture of our result which serve as evidence is attached below.
The mail read thus:

I am writing this message with a disheartening situation. And I know I will get a response on this message, I was employed by your prestigious organisation, Batch 151 Ann was our trainer, after 25days of training, we commenced OJT on job training, we were marked down because of wrong tagging, due to wrong information we got from Olusa Mayowa that we should make sure we tag all our calls, "we might tag wrongly gradually we shall know how to tag correctly" we followed the instructions and was mark down "FT" Batch 151 repeated OJT due to wrong tagging, we started again, and on the 4th day many of us was disengaged after scoring 90% for 3days. I personally lost my job because of the training which I relied on Isonbpo thinking I have gotten a job. We kept on coming based on the instruction giving to us by Mayowa. Up till today we were not escalated from Isonbpo and we don't have Avaya pins to work. No payment for over 37days in Isonbpo, Joshua in HR promised to pay our training allowance. We contacted Mayowa and he said airtel has not sent him a message on escalation for over a week. Our trainer told us she doesn't understand what's going on, we need justice on this that looks like scam to us. I have evidence of our result which I will attach to this email. I implore with due respect to listen to our audio on how we spoke to customer which was polite and understandable.

I will be glad if our situation is giving attention.

Thank you in anticipation.

We were called to see the HR today but the HR was surprised saying the situation is strange to him.

Re: I Was Scammed By A Company After Training. We Were Excalated. by FunnyDude(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2018
I know this is:

Outcess outsourcing limited

Remind me of when I was strugglinh for jobs those days. You've been scammed already

(1) (Reply)

Top Notch Writing Services !!! / Starting A Career In 3D Animation In Nigeria- All You Need To Know / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.