Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Is It A Wise Choice To Start My Company After Just 2 Years Of Job Experience? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It A Wise Choice To Start My Company After Just 2 Years Of Job Experience? (300 Views)

I Relocated To US To Start My Career Again - Vincent Adeoba / Is It A Good Choice To Quit My Teaching Job Now? / I Was Scammed By A Company After Training. We Were Excalated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Wise Choice To Start My Company After Just 2 Years Of Job Experience? by kerryvienne: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2019
I am a very career oriented person, wanting to grow at a good pace. And that is the reason why I was planning on leaving my current job so soon and start my own company. Though I have all the ideas for a startup ready, I wanted to establish a company in UK. Wha according to you is the advantage of incorporating a UK company? And whether it is a wise move or not?

Any kind of suggestions or help would be really appreciated.
Re: Is It A Wise Choice To Start My Company After Just 2 Years Of Job Experience? by Ynix(m): 8:46am On Jul 23, 2019
Get a side hustle first, leverage on the internet, register it but keep your job for the first year. Till you get use to it well. Shebi it is to make money more of it. Holla me I will share some better strategies to you as you keep your job to grow your business. https:///+2348089456258

(1) (Reply)

Lille Want Super Eagles Attacker To Replace Arsenal-bound Pepe / Please I Need Your Advice / Nurses And Care Givers For Aged Wanted Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.