Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822127 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2018
intercedertee:
trust you. you will do more than u were sent
Ayam very proactive grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by okilala: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2018
kiari:
You can register for NOUN PGD or any private school, not sure of an Online course tho.... or you can retake the ielts and max-out your score to get the CRS score of 441. U never know, u may be lucky and the draws would come out in your favor. Good luck.

please what's the duration of NOUN PGD
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Enitan007(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2018
Yes. A colleague's speaking test date is Saturday 8th December.
funshobabs:
Please anyone for ielts 15th December gotten mail from BC on the date for speaking? I need to plan my life.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dannyko: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2018
nanaghano:

Anyone please?
GTB's rate was #282.682 to 1 CAD as at yesterday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by canadianxmas: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2018
Babeakosua:
I think the status will change when they receive transcripts from your University(ies), WAEC/NECO and when there have sent out verification mails to your school(s).

This has been my status too since 2nd week in November and they have received only copies of my certficates and are yet to receive transcripts from my school(s), eventhough i believe by now they should have received it as my school(s) have confirmed they sent it a week a ago.

They've received two documents from me of recent but all that was updated was the date it was received and nothing else. So I really don't know if it was accepted or not, hence my worry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Ayam very proactive grin grin grin grin
@ifeoma77 good afternoon, pls I sent u pm.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kiari: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
on a norms its just for 2 semesters, give or take 9 months, but that school ehhnnn!!! undecided undecided

okilala:
please what's the duration of NOUN PGD
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
freemason3311:

Top of the morning to you and thanks for your response. I've just received more information that if its a FOUNDATION DIPLOMA, it wouldn't be recognized as me having 2 - a diploma and a degree. How true is that?
If the person that told you that said so from experience, i'm afraid they're right.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
Aha! Thank you.

soulhighman:

No you don't. I guess it is a foreign degree. The same thing happened to me too. Verification was successfully done with only transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
Aha! Yes it is. Alright then. Thank you.

soulhighman:

No you don't. I guess it is a foreign degree. The same thing happened to me too. Verification was successfully done with only transcript.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
drcynthia:
@ifeoma77 good afternoon, pls I sent u pm.....
Oh boy!! This one you added 'Good afternoon', I'm in trouble cry
replied kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by SuperSeun: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hi everyone, please I need help with identifying my NOC.

I currently (7 mos) work as a Government and Community Relations Analyst (under regulatory department), I have worked in sales (2 yrs) and customer service (4 years) before now and all in the telecoms industry

please help...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by hayor2014(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
CPA Licensure, and a few employers request for it.

Josefuadjr:

Why do you wanna evaluate it now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
nanaghano:

Anyone please?

Ecobank.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Oh boy!! This one you added 'Good afternoon', I'm in trouble cry
replied kiss
grin no o ...Na me need Ur help....hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by gloire1: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=boco2126 post=73310933]Good morning, I have sent the materials to all the email addresses I saw after my post. Please let me know if you did not receive yours. Good luck and have a fruitful week.

kindly send to - gloriaatuba@gmail.com
thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
canadianxmas:
Guys please, my profile on WES platform has been like the one on the screenshot for some time now, even though I have not submitted all the required documents.

This means I am unable to view status of documents they update on my behalf when received. I have contacted them severally but nothing was done to correct it.

If anyone had experienced this in time past, kindly let me know what you did differently to correct it

It will be like that for at least 2 weeks before it would be updated with the conpletion date. This is the new delay tactics from WES.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by SundayphilipNic: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=Ifeoma77 post=73492193]
Okay then, the 3 years is out.
What of NYSC? Can you use that?
Now to the plumbing job, are you working for yourself or for someone?
I believe you can use it. Just get as much evidence as you can gather. If you have a website or social media presence for your business, even better.
Worst case scenario; you might be called for interview but as long as you finally get to Canada, all's well that ends well.
I don't have online presence. I'm just relying on the contact from the people I have worked for and people that know is what I do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by SundayphilipNic: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Okay then, the 3 years is out.
What of NYSC? Can you use that?
Now to the plumbing job, are you working for yourself or for someone?
I believe you can use it. Just get as much evidence as you can gather. If you have a website or social media presence for your business, even better.
Worst case scenario; you might be called for interview but as long as you finally get to Canada, all's well that ends well.
I don't have online presence. I'm just relying on the contact from the people I have worked for and people that know is what I do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by successhungry: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
Bobority:

Thanks, but did you pay an extra fee or they just transferred it for you after sending a request?

I paid WES CANADA.
I started WES US evaluation for admission purpose.i got to the verification stage and suddenly lost interest in going to the US. I mailed WES to change my evaluation from academic to immigration. My money was refunded(yes..I just thought it was possible to do that since I hadn't sent my verification),I then used it to pay for another type of evaluation. My boss who had completed WES US evaluation first had his documents transferred to WES CANADA and he made fresh payment for immigration evaluation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ans123: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
SuperSeun:
Hi everyone, please I need help with identifying my NOC.

I currently (7 mos) work as a Government and Community Relations Analyst (under regulatory department), I have worked in sales (2 yrs) and customer service (4 years) before now and all in the telecoms industry

please help...

If you can get a ref letter which shows you functioned in a supervisory role in Customer service then you can claim NOC 6314 which is NOC B Note Customer service falls under NOC C and it's not eligible. Same thing for your sales role it has to be in supervisory capacity which is 6211.see attached

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by misskit(f): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
please i have bin a very silent follower, but now i have a few questions. We are planning for hubby to be d PA, He's an accountant with 5yrs experience. We have not written d English test or evaluated our certificates. I just want to knw if we stand a chance. Our details re as follows

Hubby
Cert: Bsc Acct & OND Accountancy
prof. course: still on
work: 5yrs or more
He's presently doing a professional course in taxation

Me
cert: Bsc Sociology and Anthropology
Masters in view
Work: 4years
i am also a certified makeup artist plus i just started learning hair dressing lipsrsealed
Also does my mum's biological sibling count as relative? she's a Canadian citizen.

i need answers please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by SuperSeun: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
very many thanks. I should be able to get a reference letter.

ans123:

If you can get a ref letter which shows you functioned in a supervisory role in Customer service then you can claim NOC 6314 which is NOC B Note Customer service falls under NOC C and it's not eligible. Same thing for your sales role it has to be in supervisory capacity which is 6211.see attached
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ans123: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
misskit:
please i have bin a very silent follower, but now i have a few questions. We are planning for hubby to be d PA, He's an accountant with 5yrs experience. We have not written d English test or evaluated our certificates. I just want to knw if we stand a chance. Our details re as follows

Hubby
Cert: Bsc Acct & OND Accountancy
prof. course: still on
work: 5yrs or more
He's presently doing a professional course in taxation

Me
cert: Bsc Sociology and Anthropology
Masters in view
Work: 4years
i am also a certified makeup artist plus i just started learning hair dressing lipsrsealed
Also does my mum's biological sibling count as relative? she's a Canadian citizen.

i need answers please

Use the CRS tool to evaluate who should be P.A, then read up on page 1

Click: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp?_ga=2.208906267.802793349.1515926357-2089845479.1514931841

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
hayor2014:
CPA Licensure, and a few employers request for it.

Okay. IQAS doesn't require WAEC to the best of my knowledge. So no need for it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Licious07(f): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
AOR 5th December. Fingers crossed for a speedy PPR.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Oyinadebayo: 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
I Need some clarification Please. I was at Waec office last week and they said they don't sell the scratch card anymore for about a year now. The only authorized result checker; a paper slip which had a PIN and serial number on it, was all i could get from their customer care Section. I decided to converse with WES through DM before sending it and they replied that they only accept Plastic cards which is what i don't understand since i was only able to purchase a paper slip. Kindly help me if you've scaled through this process. 2. Asides sending the Scratch card do i still need to apply to Waec to send my result to WES? Thanks
pvc4real:

WAEC does not sell their result checker scratch cards, so buy from educational vendors near you and post to WES.
Remember to indicate your reference number on every card if you are sending multiple unscratched waec scratch cards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by gbengaolu360: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hope this MEP will happen this week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by coolangel54(f): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
Anyone sitting for IELTS with MOD in PH on the 15th?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Temas: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
gbengaolu360:
Hope this MEP will happen this week.

You might need to wait out 28-35 days before MEP/BIL going with the present trend. ( hopefully you do not have ADR )

Take a chill pill and relax. Enjoy the wait !
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by zubixlen(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
jerich:

Ok

Kindly share @scholarlyprocessing@gmail.com
Thanks . scholarlyprocessing@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by zubixlen(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
pls i need the materials, pls send to jovidamsel@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.